Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom walked around son’s university trying to get him a date

this probably worked in 2000 BC

this is probably most hilarious shit I seen in a while

will she get arrested this time?

he's probably a postmaxxer here

If this was chad's milf mom you already know this would be a different type of headline. "cutest thing ever happens; police not called".

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/mom-w...W531x6etD3toiiZkaeelyJozjmG9dt7rs_fT0yQ4OqDjc

So a ricecel's mom walk around the university and ask whores to date her son JFL:lul: I think her son probably has membership on this forum tbhngl
I respect the mother to be honest. At least it shows she cares about him.
If this was chad's milf mom you already know this would be a different type of headline. "cutest thing ever happens; police not called".
***police join in on helping mother find Chad a girlfriend fuckbuddy

exactly what I was thinking, people would find adorable they would make posts in social media and the chad would get hundreds or thousands of foids to date him, but because it is a ricel they almost arrest the women if it was his father they probably would kill him

lmao well I dont know any postmaxxer ricecel here.. interesting..:feelshehe:
There are only 2-3 ricecels in here. Most of the members here are curries, arabs, turks, and mayos. Which is why I don't think ricecels are as low as people think.

There are only 2-3 ricecels in here. Most of the members here are curries, arabs, turks, and mayos. Which is why I don't think ricecels are as low as people think.
maybe a lot of ricels are too bluepilled, like that twitter ricel that keep posting cringe shit about not having any foids that like him

Must suck if you’re not a Chang as an Asian. At least average looking white guys get noodlewhores to fuck them

Moms get off on bullying and embarrassing their incel sons around others. If you're ugly it's you vs the world.

Must suck if you’re not a Chang as an Asian. At least average looking white guys get noodlewhores to fuck them
Even Chang is struggling these days:

Which is why I don't think ricecels are as low as people think.
they cope either by blaming white beauty standards or making fools of themselves trying to act white, yet tyrone slays regardless of beauty standards

This is just sad..

I wonder if it’s Zesto’s mom?

I would literally commit suicide if my mom did that

This is just sad..
tbh... I thought it was depressing enough to hear my mother say I'm beautiful, and that all I need is a haircut and take showers and foids will see what she sees

This is just an whole other level of sad

the only shower that's gonna help me is one that emits zyklon b

I feel bad for the mom and her son tbh. At least mom tried to help ricecel and was low inhib. As for ricecel, it's over.

Mom is gonna get desperate finding one and will end up giving up and will let ricecel genetic trash of a son fuck her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelzez::feelzez:

Rice just cant catch a break
If I was a ricecel I’ll go back to the mother country. I see fob international students with Asian males, but eventually he’s gonna get cucked when she whores around.

2C0C7110 AA94 4343 A553 B46E84B7D471

JFL Boomers reproduce and then shit their pants when they realize they have turned this world to shit and their offspring will never have a satisfying life.

his mom will probably prepare the rope for him after she realizes what the world think about her ricel son

Oh no bro

Attachments

• 1549977924577.jpg
    1549977924577.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 56
Son's probably a ricecel manlet.

It's so over for you of your parents have to resort to this.

Asian men are giga doomed in the west, ethnics in general are doomed but asians are a special case.

Jfl @ being a man in today's world, if she had a daughter instead she wouldnt have to do this.

Her noodlewhore daughter would have an infinite amount of tall, blonde haired, blue eyed Chad's to choose from. It's a womans world never forget.

let's be honest

it would work perfectly if her son was a chad

"Well, at least you get to have already met his mother."

haha. I can't stop laughing at this normie humor.

"The school said it is attempting to alert students about the woman, since her presence affects their safety and security."

Is this for real? an old woman gets labeled a threat to the physical integrity of those normans for trying to help her incel son to get a date. Had she been white, and the son a chad, the treatment would've been different. They would have reported this as the case of a lovely and humorous woman concerned about her son's romantic life.

If I was a ricecel I’ll go back to the mother country. I see fob international students with Asian males, but eventually he’s gonna get cucked when she whores around.

Can confirm.

i would beat the shit out of my mother and cancel school

Awe man... I'd just rope if my mom ever did that...
I respect her for trying tho.
Gotta agree with other posters who've pointed out if it was a Chads mom this story would be viral with thousands of twats throwing themselves at him cooing about how cute his relationship is with his mom and how much she loves him. But cuz it's a ricecel, shes almost arrested and this story is a public bashing and shaming for his family

Last edited:
I hope she was blackpilled into realizing how much today's noodlewhores worship the white Chad cock. :feelsgah:

The school said it is attempting to alert students about the woman, since her presence affects their “safety and security.”
Yes and older asain women is a threat...

this probably worked in 2000 BC
The school said it is attempting to alert students about the woman, since her presence affects their “safety and security.”
Yes and older asain women is a threat...
I saw a group of 20 something Tyrones walking on one side of the street and an old asian lady walking on the other side....I felt safer walking with the Tyrones.

Feel bad for that guy. Thats really sucks tbh. If he was a 3/10,his score dropped to 1/10 after this incident.