Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom shames blackcel son online for using pocket pussy

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Mother told me she was ashamed of my sexual fantasies years ago.

His mom is fucked up.

At least let the boy cope with what he has if he doesn't have a girlfriend or access to sex. It's only natural. I bet she brings dudes home every night whenever she wants some dick.

It's not his fault that you brought him to the world and now you're shaming him.

parents should just stay tf away from any sexual shit their sons are doing. its cringe af and weird

parents should just stay tf away from any sexual shit their sons are doing. its cringe af and weird
Average western soycuck parents go easy on their whore daughters but very hard on their sons.

Shut up you cunt bitch. What about your fantasies about chad? How dare you shame your own son? Go to hell whore.

how do you hate your son this much wtf

Shut up you cunt bitch. What about your fantasies about chad? How dare you shame your own son? Go to hell whore.
Yeh

Typical envious foid

Us dudes aren’t allowed to have sexual urges.

Parents these days will openly abuse their children for social media clout.

she's probably some slut who got knocked up by tyrone and ended up a single mother , the son can't even cope with his lack of pussy in peace

Sounds exactly like how she looks what a whore. :feelsUgh:

I hate women.

over for @Broly

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/sc6m6q/mom_embarrasses_son_online/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

imagine a father did this and shamed his whore daughter for using a vibrator or dildo. He'd get lynched. But when a foid does this to her son, no one cares! :blackpill:
she also calls his penis "little", another brutal dick pill too.

If the son goes to school, he won't be able to show his face around there without immense shame

His fucking mom is touching it :feelswhat:. And this nigga has that blue limited edition smurf pussy with the StrokeItRight™ jackoff cream as well. He's big chillin:feelsohh:

Last edited:
how do you hate your son this much wtf
Black women despise their men worse than noodle whores. Only difference is many of them can't date out because the men theyre attracted to often don't want them:feelsokman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Parents these days will openly abuse their children for social media clout.
Yeah, often post dirty laundry for few views, really embarrassing and pathetic, like this situation she made a total fool of herself.

That is an evil mom devoid of emotion, you can hear it in her laugh

Fucked up how everyone sees this is a reason to mock him, even his own mother, and not a reason to show empathy or try to help. Your own son is forced to resort to fucking an inanimate object made of silicone and you make fun of him. The only reason males get sex toys is out of sexual frustration and desperation for the real thing

Poor brocel. But, it is kinda weird for a teen to be using a sex toy:waitwhat:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/sc6m6q/mom_embarrasses_son_online/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

imagine a father did this and shamed his whore daughter for using a vibrator or dildo. He'd get lynched. But when a foid does this to her son, no one cares! :blackpill:

If the son goes to school, he won't be able to show his face around there without immense shame

if my mother did this, shed be eaten alive by me, i wanna hear her screams while ie at her throat out. i must get the power of the titans., to stop these devils,...:shock:

if my mother did this, shed be eaten alive by me, i wanna hear her screams while ie at her throat out. i must get the power of the titans., to stop these devils,...:shock:

if you raped her before you slit her throat, that would make you giga-based

if you raped her before you slit her throat, that would make you giga-based
i would, then after theat her corspe will have peter griffin dick nose retard face drawn on her in permananet marker, and thats what she will be remembered for.

what a whore :lasereyes::feelsping:

i would, then after theat her corspe will have peter griffin dick nose retard face drawn on her in permananet marker, and thats what she will be remembered for.

fuck yeah, make that whore pay for bringing you into this world!

fuck yeah, make that whore pay for bringing you into this world!
I hate that that she brought me into this world, only to roast me and my body looks, outside of my control for her amuesement. i must keep moving forward to true peace

If she called it anything other than that they would suspect her. Besides do you really think she knows anything about that irl.
This. But depending on his social status I think he can recover from this. The Best thing the son can take away from this is to never trust his mom again
She's not gonna see this.
Its bad to because he will probably get bullied in school because of this POS of a mother. Poor kid Probaly wants to crawl under a rock
As I already said. Depends on his footing.

Last edited:
Women are retarded and don't know how to raise sons.

If the daughter wanted a dildo the mom would probably love it and teach her how to use it.

Fuck the cucked double standards of soys and whores. We need to save this video and share it in case a based father embarrasses his daughter by showing off her dildo, and show the double standards of the reactions.

exactly. The father would be called a pervert and an awful piece of shit person.
I hate society bro.
And her laugh during this video. It's so annoying. Her son can't get real pussy, she knows that, it is obvious, and now here she is laughing at him.
If a father posted a video online about his daughter's dildo making fun of her for it then the internet would be in outrage :blackpill:

Your own son is forced to resort to fucking an inanimate object made of silicone and you make fun of him. The only reason males get sex toys is out of sexual frustration and desperation for the real thing
:blackpill:

what does she expect him to do? It’s not like he’ll ever experience the real thing.

Niggers especially sheboons love shaming each other, its a part of their culture. "Youz a broke azz nigga!" "Hoe azz nigga!" "Stoopid azz nigga!" It goes on and on. If her son was Tyrone this wouldn't be a video. If her son was Tyrone he'd be fucking little Daisy from the nice part of town and yanking her blonde hair out and spitting on her

EWlRPhLUwAIZx7x

I hate normies who upvoted this. I hope they all die.

what a twisted evil cunt. burger attitudes on sex are so fucked up