Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mom screamed at me for my birthday lol

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
this bitch didn't hug me like almost the past decade of my life. She just screamed at me for not graduating college, she doesn't even care that i live in the shittiest basement room with a shit landlord who is noisy upstairs. I have shit heating in the winter my fucking legs feel numb in the morning. I'm in a swampy area which makes my allergies act up and I'm drugged on claritin constantly. This bitch does not care that I have my own job. She didn't get me anything. The fuckwad father who was never anything to me might as well be a stranger; stood there as usual said nothing just giving me stink eye. I hate these fuckers man. Why did they choose to be parents when they don't have a fucking clue what parenting even means they birthed suffering and I think I'm a reflection of their failures. Fuckers who say ooh you are in denial curry, I'm 5'7 balding crown and receding right temple acne scars and thin skin wrinkling even after accutane. I want to repeatedly slap this whore for fucking up my life

Having shitty evil parents as a incel is common, My mom is delusional and easy to anger, while my dad left my mom before i was even born.

this bitch didn't hug me like almost the past decade of my life. She just screamed at me for not graduating college, she doesn't even care that i live in the shittiest basement room with a shit landlord who is noisy upstairs. I have shit heating in the winter my fucking legs feel numb in the morning. I'm in a swampy area which makes my allergies act up and I'm drugged on claritin constantly. This bitch does not care that I have my own job. She didn't get me anything. The fuckwad father who was never anything to me might as well be a stranger; stood there as usual said nothing just giving me stink eye. I hate these fuckers man. Why did they choose to be parents when they don't have a fucking clue what parenting even means they birthed suffering and I think I'm a reflection of their failures. Fuckers who say ooh you are in denial curry, I'm 5'7 balding crown and receding right temple acne scars and thin skin wrinkling even after accutane. I want to repeatedly slap this whore for fucking up my life
Just stop visiting or talking to them. Say you don’t want their negativity in your life.

Having shitty evil parents as a incel is common, My mom is delusional and easy to anger, while my dad left my mom before i was even born.
sorry brocel, I wish I had a different father

Felt. I have terrible abusive parents too. Prove them wrong and win.

Just stop visiting or talking to them. Say you don’t want their negativity in your life.
I'm visiting my grandparents soon and they communicate through my parents I'll keep this up till either I die or my grandparents die and then I'm not interacting with them anymore

Curry parents only care about one thing: how hard you can kill yourself studying. I lived through this phase as well. Very brutal.

I'm visiting my grandparents soon and they communicate through my parents I'll keep this up till either I die or my grandparents die and then I'm not interacting with them anymore
Why not give your number to your grandparents directly or something like that? Why do your parents have to act as intermediaries.

Curry parents only care about one thing: how hard you can kill yourself studying. I lived through this phase as well. Very brutal.
did you get a bachelors/masters or something or did you stop at highschool?

Why not give your number to your grandparents directly or something like that? Why do your parents have to act as intermediaries.
my grandpa is very slow but the only person who'd been supportive of me. It's too much trouble for him to deal with technology, I'll set up my number in his phone when I visit him in curryland.

my grandpa is very slow but the only person who'd been supportive of me. It's too much trouble for him to deal with technology, I'll set up my number in his phone when I visit him in curryland.
Maybe you can be the one to call him instead?

Curry parents fucking SUCK

And other curries cope so hard thinking that it’s cause their parents want the best for them.

Curry parents don’t give a shit about the welfare of their children, they just want them to bring honor to the family name. My cunt father has admitted to my face he only cares about the family name. My mom has said to me that if I dropped out of college she wouldn’t care if I roped

Happy Birthday. What do your parents think about your no gf situation?

Happy Birthday. What do your parents think about your no gf situation?
they care more about my no higher education situation tbh, they can't even arrange marriage me cuz they know no one in india and most curry whore probably earn more than me in this country, so I'll probably rot and comfy max away from them once I see my grandparents this year

It is very common seems like. My parents are divorced and both of them are estranged from me and deeply delusional people.

you should conaider going no contact if thats how she treats you, you ahould have to live with that, im aorry your birthday sucked. happy late birthday man, you deserve a better one next year

Happy late birthday, and sorry for what that soyboy and foid have done to you.