Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee mom said i have a "normal height"

tell that to the short chads I've seen pulling 10/10 stacies in High School. But back then times were different people were not that influenced by social media. Anyway they were also attractive while I am not.
>short
>chad
Pick one

173cm local gulf arab can go up to 177cm with shoes and hairmaxxing is it over for me?

If you are white, well slept and well fed then there's absolutely NO reason why you are under 6'. Otherwise your parents' genes have a ton to answer for.
Any white man under 6'0 should be considered an honorary ethnic.

173cm local gulf arab can go up to 177cm with shoes and hairmaxxing is it over for me?
@osman27 @Made in Heaven @MiSKiRaT since you three know better than him

Last edited:
If you are white, well slept and well fed then there's absolutely NO reason why you are under 6'. Otherwise your parents' genes have a ton to answer for.
About 80% of white men are under 6'0"

my mom got interested in my height and asked me, she said in a funny tone that im not that tall and that she gave me a "normal" height, my dad its 6'08 ft and im 5'10.1
8 centimeters of bone ruined my life
You are such a whiner. I am 5'1".