Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee mom said i have a "normal height"

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
my mom got interested in my height and asked me, she said in a funny tone that im not that tall and that she gave me a "normal" height, my dad its 6'08 ft and im 5'10.1
8 centimeters of bone ruined my life

It is even if u are white

I am 5'5 and my mom told me that this is a normal height for a man.

Fucking GrAY complaining about 5 10 beeing manlet :feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee:

all you need 12 gauge to the thoracic spine

She's right but she's also a dumb cunt
it's natural to care about your mothers opinion, it's better if you can learn not to

my mom got interested in my height and asked me, she said in a funny tone that im not that tall and that she gave me a "normal" height, my dad its 6'08 ft and im 5'10.1
5'10 is normal stfu. I used to be 5'3. Now that's truecel height.

Under 172cm it is over if you are white
tell that to the short chads I've seen pulling 10/10 stacies in High School. But back then times were different people were not that influenced by social media. Anyway they were also attractive while I am not.

tell that to the short chads I've seen pulling 10/10 stacies in High School. But back then times were different people were not that influenced by social media. Anyway they were also attractive while I am not.
Yeah bro back then even shorts ascended like me cousin who fucked around as a 5/10 short men 15 years ago he is 167

It actually is normal, if you have above average face you can easily slay with that height and it isn't over unless you're sub5. Ofc being above 6 ft tall means you are given a free pass in life for merely existing but in the grand scheme of things being 5'10 isn't that bad.

Yeah bro back then even shorts ascended like me cousin who fucked around as a 5/10 short men 15 years ago he is 167
Yeah I would've ascended if we were living in the 90s right now. But ever since KikeBook came out foids decided to completely reject short men and here we are. We are considered subhumans and genetic failures. It's already over for us manlets because you had your chances to get yourself a virgin girlfriend when you were in your teen years but you failed to do so. Now the closest you'll get to a woman is going to be some used up whore that used to suck 3 dicks at once on parties at 3am.

Mums always think they've got handsome sons and think a girlfriend is right around the corner. Do they use the metric system where you live? I only give my height in centimeters now as it gets around the magic 6ft figure.

Stop bragging, 5'10 is good height, you do not get called midget, you can gymmax, you can heightmax to 6'1-6'2 with elevator shoes, hats, clothes ,etc.

It’s fucking over buddy boyo

You'd ascend if NT.

It actually is normal, if you have above average face you can easily slay with that height and it isn't over unless you're sub5. Ofc being above 6 ft tall means you are given a free pass in life for merely existing but in the grand scheme of things being 5'10 isn't that bad.
nah im an ugly blackcel with glasses i even dress like kent JFL

My mum told me that men keep growing until their 20s
A lot of people here won't agree with me but mothers do their best to distract you from whatever is bothering you.

Nigga what are you crying about? 5'10 is a decent height. I would literally kill to be 5'10 ½

How tall is your mom?

Last edited:
5'10" is above average. No bragging rights, but not something that would "ruin" your life.

Your height is not your problem. Have you looked into NT, or how ugly you are?

Even moms will berate their sons height lmao. Women are so despicable

5'10 is undoubtedly normal, dimwit.
Try being 5'5

You're average height & average face.

Autism fucked you.

I am 5'5 and my mom told me that this is a normal height for a man.
Yeah, even my mom and dad say so lol despite me being the shortest in my class and all the guys of my age.

Your dad is 6’8 and you ended up 5’10? How short is your mom? This is why femlets shouldn’t reproduce

5'10 is competitive height you retard
its not your height its ur face and spergy behaviour

all the people who complain about being 5'8+ i wish they would one day wake up to my turbo manlet height

Machinegunned with tee-hee(s)

Yikes, u silly inkler!

I'm 5'8.5 so stfu. You're normal height for a white/black and above for any other ethnic.

I'm a mayocel and get heightmogged by so many foids of my race.

Last edited:
fua bro, how old are you? you're lower than me with 5'25"

Getting teeheee'd by mom is pure ragefuel.