Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mom just told me I'm attractive and I need to be more confident

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Didn't go to school today and told her that is was because everyone I've ever come across hates me: students, teachers, people I walk past on the street and more.

But she told me I'm attractive and when she shows pics of me to her friends they say I'm attractive. She said this whilst stuttering and pausing after every word. Of course her friends are gonna say that to her face.

I couldn't blackpill her though because it would risk offending her. I went into the blackpill but very vaguely so she just denied everything and changed the subject.

I had to end the arguement because next thing I was gonna say was how an attractive person would come out of an unnatractive father and mother.

That's the annoying thing about the blackpill. It's all true but it's hard telling people about it because people can feel offended by it because all normies have big egos for some reason and don't wanna get offended with the truth. Like I can't tell my friend the reason he can't get a girlfriend is because he's to unnatractive because although it's true he would feel offended.

Mother always see their sons through different eyes.
They can't really rate their sons objectively.

Slayer

Didn't go to school today and told her that is was because everyone I've ever come across hates me: students, teachers, people I walk past on the street and more.

But she told me I'm attractive and when she shows pics of me to her friends they say I'm attractive. She said this whilst stuttering and pausing after every word. Of course her friends are gonna say that to her face.

I couldn't blackpill her though because it would risk offending her. I went into the blackpill but very vaguely so she just denied everything and changed the subject.

I had to end the arguement because next thing I was gonna say was how an attractive person would come out of an unnatractive father and mother.

That's the annoying thing about the blackpill. It's all true but it's hard telling people about it because people can feel offended by it because all normies have big egos for some reason and don't wanna get offended with the truth. Like I can't tell my friend the reason he can't get a girlfriend is because he's to unnatractive because although it's true he would feel offended.
Parents are never going to be blackpilled because they're boomers who lived a completely different life, i teied to balckpill mine(because annoyed me with their "muh get a gf" all the time) but failed
Mother always see their sons through different eyes.
They can't really rate their sons objectively.
Also this

My mother attempted to do the same thing in the past.

Highschool chad bullies and girls who rejected me revealed that my mother lied.

I’m an abomination.

it means she wants your dick

Parents are never going to be blackpilled because they're boomers who lived a completely different life, i teied to balckpill mine(because annoyed me with their "muh get a gf" all the time) but failed

Also this
Parents never want you to think you're ugly because you'd stop trying. They want you to try, it's an evolutionary thing.

That's the annoying thing about the blackpill. It's all true but it's hard telling people about it because people can feel offended by it because all normies have big egos for some reason

Men accepting that they're not sexually successful can be highly dreadful, that's why TRPers love to cope with status or game

Just fuck your mom tbh

JUST BE CONFIDENT BROOOOO

This is NOT ok! I'm reporting both of you and you two should be ashamed of yourselves for saying or even thinking of something like this. Absolutely disgraceful. Blocked!
What can i say, modern problems require modern solutions :feelsthink:

This is NOT ok! I'm reporting both of you and you two should be ashamed of yourselves for saying or even thinking of something like this. Absolutely disgraceful. Blocked!

sorry my friend we were just joking

volcel. moralmaxxing gets you nowhere

My retarded mother says the same. Maybe she really thinks i'm good looking but the rest of the world doesn't agree tbh

If she actually thought you were attractive she would fuck you. Women only find you attractive if they want to fuck you. If they don't fuck you, they don't find you attractive.

If she actually thought you were attractive she would fuck you. Women only find you attractive if they want to fuck you. If they don't fuck you, they don't find you attractive.
Remember, your mom is just another foid that shot you out of her cunt

I honestly don't know if they say this to prevent the fact that you may rope some day or bcuz they really believe it. Either way it's a meme to believe you are handsome because your mother told you, it happens with mine actually and tells me I'm insane for wanting to do surgeries jfl at your family feeding you bluepills for lulz.

Every mom thinks their son is good looking, the truth is that alot of them are just coping because the idea of their son being an uggo loner is just too painful for them to bear

Every mom thinks their son is good looking, the truth is that alot of them are just coping because the idea of their son being an uggo loner is just too painful for them to bear
And any undeniable genetic flaw their son might have is the father's fault, of course.

Me too, and apparently they think I’m joking when I say I need surgery

She’s aware you’re ugly , She’s just not going to admit it

believe in urself man

So tell her to find waifu for you

I'm glad my mother never said this to me.

Well she loves you and tries to cheer you up... I wish my mother talked to me like that.

My mom also tries to make me feel better, she constantly teases me about hiding a secret girlfriend

if only they knew

yep. it's hard to spread the blackpill irl because people will get offended/assume you are being sexist. if i tell people the truth about female nature and how it causes loneliness and suffering amung men, they will take it the wrong way (even though it's objective fact)

Don't listen to your mom. if you dont have a girlfriend its likely because you're ugly tbh

Well that's awkward.

Do you trust your bluepilled mom? Or do you think she's trying to cheer you up? Serious

my mom told me I look as good as henry cavill :lul:

They deny any proof of the blackpill