Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mom bought me a new carpet because my old pee carpet stank

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
As some of you remember i made a post in the past on how i pee on my carpet. My mom is visiting my grandmas house again and she apparently noticed that my carpet still stinks horribly. I convinced her that the smell comes from mold. Yesterday she sent me a link to a carpet on Amazon and asked if it was alright. I said yes and now she bought me a new carpet and i didnt had to spend a single schekel:feelsautistic:

don't buy a cucked amazon carpet, the value decreases by 90% the second you buy it, buy from auctions instead, much nicer and cheaper, send amazon carpet btw

how hard is it to go to a toilet, i have bladder problems too nigga

As some of you remember i made a post in the past on how i pee on my carpet. My mom is visiting my grandmas house again and she apparently noticed that my carpet still stinks horribly. I convinced her that the smell comes from mold. Yesterday she sent me a link to a carpet on Amazon and asked if it was alright. I said yes and now she bought me a new carpet and i didnt had to spend a single schekel:feelsautistic:
Finally you got rid of that.

you should get a big 6l plastic jug to piss in, don't piss on the floor bro...

state of inkwells.

New one duh, I don't want to see a piss covered carpet jfl.
Screenshot 20240425 161738 Amazon Shopping

Mom ordered this one

20 schekels
pretty good, i can find you a quality rug for 200, i bought mine for 200, its vintage from persia, goat rug, in beautiful white and black pattern

pretty good, i can find you a quality rug for 200, i bought mine for 200, its vintage from persia, goat rug, in beautiful white and black pattern
I dont need fancy expensive stuff, also i would feel bad pissing on an expensive persian carpet

I dont need fancy expensive stuff, also i would feel bad pissing on an expensive persuan carpet
you're a chad for pissing on a rug, i used to get a weird sexual dream as a 14 yr old, of pissing on a plant and nurturing it with my piss, so i did that, and the piss dried up inside the pot and it reeked of urinals

you're a chad for pissing on a rug, i used to get a weird sexual dream as a 14 yr old, of pissing on a plant and nurturing it with my piss, so i did that, and the piss dried up inside the pot and it reeked of urinals
I wish i was a Chad, reality is im an autistic manlet loser

I wish i was a Chad, reality is im an autistic manlet loser
same here, my working place, i litteraly do nothing at all, im not even paid, it's my moms company, i should work but i really have no confidence or will to live, jfl i've been quiet so long, i cant even say bye properly to customers

Angry Simon Pegg GIF by Working Title

same here, my working place, i litteraly do nothing at all, im not even paid, it's my moms company, i should work but i really have no confidence or will to live, jfl i've been quiet so long, i cant even say bye properly to customers

Angry Simon Pegg GIF by Working Title
How can you be employeed but earn nothing ?

Maybe get a mat for potty training puppies to not get the new one dirty too fast

dont ruin the new carpet nigger