Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom asked me why I don’t have a girlfriend

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
This is a flashback to my bluepilled high school years. Insanely sui fuel when I was just sitting at the table eating my breakfast like an innocent incel and my mom just comes up and asks me why I’m always in my room ldarmaxxing and if I had a gf. I almost commit sepakku right there tbh ngl. After that my mom never asked me this question again, perhaps because she knows about my incel status :feelsbadman:

my mother stopped asking a long time ago , she is somewhat based in that she knows most woman nowadays are either single moms or whores but still thinks ill get a gf one day :feelskek:

Lol. I remember my mom yelling at my dad one time and saying that the reason I didn't have a gf was because I don't have a good example of how to treat women.

Lol. I remember my mom yelling at my dad one time and saying that the reason I didn't have a gf was because I don't have a good example of how to treat women.
Lol Chad could beat the shit out of his SO and she'd still forgive him. Treating women like humans is not worth it

Lol Chad could beat the shit out of his SO and she'd still forgive him. Treating women like humans is not worth it
My dad didn't even treat my mom that bad. She just said that to hurt him.

I mean, he did cheat on her a bunch, but it's not like he was abusive or they knew I knew about that.

my mother stopped asking a long time ago , she is somewhat based in that she knows most woman nowadays are either single moms or whores but still thinks ill get a gf one day :feelskek:

My dad didn't even treat my mom that bad. She just said that to hurt him.

I mean, he did cheat on her a bunch, but it's not like he was abusive or they knew I knew about that.
holy shit are you me?

Mom would do this shit too. I think it's just narcissism. Dragging you into her horse shit because it's directed and starring her.

its....
agggh not worthit anymore at this rate tbh.
Life is meaningless.

Mom thinks it's my negative personality...having an ugly face,short height and mediocre frame doesn't help

This is a flashback to my bluepilled high school years. Insanely sui fuel when I was just sitting at the table eating my breakfast like an innocent incel and my mom just comes up and asks me why I’m always in my room ldarmaxxing and if I had a gf. I almost commit sepakku right there tbh ngl. After that my mom never asked me this question again, perhaps because she knows about my incel status :feelsbadman:
Be thankful she cared enough to ask. Try being me, late 30s and parents never asked why I have nor never had a gf. It’s like they don’t care and also know I would never be able to get one anyway.

They have accepted your inceldom.

Couldnt she recognize her work of art ?
Images   2020 12 12T092126443

Was your dad violent with her?

Realizing a mother's love isn't unconditional is a big blackpill tbh

Realizing a mother's love isn't unconditional is a big blackpill tbh
Tbh this is based and factual. Literal proof that chad babies get more attention from second one in life compared to incel babies
They have accepted your inceldom.
Honestly it’s kind of relieving in a sense since I don’t have much pressure to mate other than when I get sex crazed sometimes
:feelsrope:

my mother never asked me about me not having any girl around me

My mom asked me right before my 21st last spring (when this quarantine went down), if I had a special someone to celebrate it with. Thank God I could use the excuse of the lockdown to spend it alone in the house. She started asking more frequently but I think she's starting to catch on because she let it go

Tbh this is based and factual. Literal proof that chad babies get more attention from second one in life compared to incel babies
Not only that but to keep the idea of having unconditional love many mothers cope with how you you were "cuter" as a baby and you'll always be that way in their mind. Another lookspill that's hard to swallow and taboo to go near in today's world but that still explains a lot.

My mother still asks and she probably will for another 15 more years

You should answer: Cause you gave me your shitty genes

Mogs me. My Muslim parents wouldn't even want me to have a gf.
Even if I had one I'd have to hide it from them. As an anxious mentancel hiding something like that is terrifying for me and is actually one of the reasons I've never approached.

you should have told her "how about you ask girls why they're hypergamous?"

When the rare person asks this I just tell them no one is interested.

"That can't possibly be true. Have you looked into online dating?"

JFL @ these npcs.
BASED AF SIG

Nobody went with Bulbacel.

when the people who contributed to your inceldom ask you why are you an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

when the people who contributed to your inceldom ask you why are you an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Short foids can't explain why her manlet son struggles when she clearly fucked a tallfag. :feelscomfy:

Serious answer: ask her if she knows of any marriage-worthy women. Tell her to be specific, because she'll try to give a vague answer like, "they're everywhere, you just have to look." Tell her you want her to give you the first and last name of a woman that she personally knows who she feels is (a) looking to get married, (b) suitable for marriage, in your mom's opinion, and of course (c) willing to consider you as a husband.

The purpose of this is two-fold. First, it forces your mom to take a realistic look at the situation. Your mom has friends with daughters your age, or your mom goes to church or whatever - but she takes for granted that there are women out there available for you to marry. But if she actually starts thinking about it, she's going to realize, "oh yeah, I guess my friend Stacy's daughter isn't actually a good candidate because Stacy gossips to me all the time about how her daughter is a slut running around with 'bad boys' all the time." And "hmm, now that I think about it, that 'nice girl' at church does have three kids by four different men - I don't want my grandchild to be 4th place in its mother's mind."

The other purpose of this is, quite frankly, to highlight the fact that your mother has failed her duty. In past generations, older women understood that they had a responsibility to educate young girls so that they don't become degenerate whores, and to vet and introduce suitable women to their sons. I'm not kidding. Used to be that any woman who wanted to get married knew she had to pass the mother-in-law's approval. But today, your mom just sits back as the world burns and then has the gall to ask you, "hey, how come you haven't married yet?"

She's fucking clueless about the situation you're in. Give her a red pill.

i just wanted to have a girl who likes me and a kid. is that too much that im expecting? life is cruel they dont want my sperm to get into a women to make her pregnant to make children. my genetics are trash its over. jfl man

My mother has asked me to attend church because apparently nice christian girls might give me a chance.

Little does she know that these bitches will step over me to go and fuck chad. I'm invisible to women, even to the so called 'innocent' christian foids. It's a myth that they are virgins.

i just wanted to have a girl who likes me and a kid. is that too much that im expecting? life is cruel they dont want my sperm to get into a women to make her pregnant to make children. my genetics are trash its over. jfl man
CHAD ONLY REMEMBER THAT ! IF YOUI DOUBT ANYTHING GO OUTSIDE AND LET SOCIETY BLACKPILL YOU AND REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS GENETIC TRASH

i know man. jfl its over even blackops2cel mogs me.

Not only that but to keep the idea of having unconditional love many mothers cope with how you you were "cuter" as a baby and you'll always be that way in their mind. Another lookspill that's hard to swallow and taboo to go near in today's world but that still explains a lot.
Holy fuck this is suifuel boyo, I’ve not heard this from my mother yet but I have from my aunts :cryfeels:

Holy fuck this is suifuel boyo, I’ve not heard this from my mother yet but I have from my aunts :cryfeels:
Yeah but only to varying extents this is true. It's just that the normie idea of a mother's love being something special just doesn't hold forever. Those normies jokes about "you were so cute as a baby, what happened?" are a lot more crueler in hindsight.

My mom never asks because she knows Im ugly and friendless

Tell her no gf for my face

a good example of how to treat women.
How to treat women? Beat and cheat them, force them to do the most degrading sex acts possible and make sure you get the message across you don't even care if she agrees to or not because tons of other sluts surely would agree.

I just told my mom the truth years ago, that her son is too ugly for women in 2010-20s

Just told about my very recessed chin, my fucked up acne scars and puffy lower lids, my horrendous gynecomastia, my norwood 3 hairline, etc and etc. She now understands exactly why and she doesn't ask me that shit anymore.

I tell her I hate every woman in earth, so she knows why

You can get rid of that defect quite easily with Tamoxifen. Go to an andrologist, have hormones tested and ask for help.
You are completely wrong, after the glandular tissue is fully developed only with surgery you can fix it! Tamoxifen only works at the beginning when the glandular tissue is not formed yet, after 3-5 months it's over, I was 12yo when that shit began, 20 years too late!