Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom accused me of stealing 300 dollars

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I was already having a bad day today because my mom forced me to go to the library, where I received death glares from a white chad because I glanced over at the girl next to him. As I was walking to the table where I was going to sit, I tripped and fell. To the left of me were four foids, all smirking, and one was chuckling quietly. They didn't even ask if I was okay. As soon as I got home and went to my basement to use my PC and sat down, my mother started screaming at the top of her lungs, accusing me of stealing $300 from her. I told her I woke up at 1 PM and went directly to the library, and she knew that because she's the one who woke me up. Then she started calling me sick and disgusting, and she said she would call the police if I didn't give the money back to her. She also threatened to search the entire basement. After that, we proceeded to get into a screaming match, and I said I'll find it. I went up to her room, opened her nightstand, and guess what? The $300 was in the first drawer of her nightstand. I stormed downstairs to show her the money, but she didn't even say sorry. Instead, she tried to deflect the blame onto me, saying I must have had it in my pocket. I told her it was in the nightstand, and then I just went down to my basement to cool off. After 45 minutes, I went back upstairs to grab some Advil because I had a headache from the whole fiasco that just occurred. As soon as I got up there, my mom acted like nothing happened and she asked me what happened jfl and my parents wonder why i have anger issues.

i wish i could go back to the days i stole money from my parents sometimes, atleast back then i didn't have to work all day long to manage to get something to eat. now life is way harder while ur a wagie

@frmentalcel

I was already having a bad day today because my mom forced me to go to the library, where I received death glares from a white chad because I glanced over at the girl next to him. As I was walking to the table where I was going to sit, I tripped and fell. To the left of me were four foids, all smirking, and one was chuckling quietly. They didn't even ask if I was okay. As soon as I got home and went to my basement to use my PC and sat down, my mother started screaming at the top of her lungs, accusing me of stealing $300 from her. I told her I woke up at 1 PM and went directly to the library, and she knew that because she's the one who woke me up. Then she started calling me sick and disgusting, and she said she would call the police if I didn't give the money back to her. She also threatened to search the entire basement. After that, we proceeded to get into a screaming match, and I said I'll find it. I went up to her room, opened her nightstand, and guess what? The $300 was in the first drawer of her nightstand. I stormed downstairs to show her the money, but she didn't even say sorry. Instead, she tried to deflect the blame onto me, saying I must have had it in my pocket. I told her it was in the nightstand, and then I just went down to my basement to cool off. After 45 minutes, I went back upstairs to grab some Advil because I had a headache from the whole fiasco that just occurred. As soon as I got up there, my mom acted like nothing happened and she asked me what happened jfl and my parents wonder why i have anger issues.

she sucked a lot of cocks to get that money

are you ethnic?

i wish i could go back to the days i stole money from my parents sometimes, atleast back then i didn't have to work all day long to manage to get something to eat. now life is way harder while ur a wagie
yeah waging is too brutal, completely destroys any desire to do anything

How are you even a weeb if you wagecuck