Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious molesting prepubescent girls shouldn't be condoned on this forum at all and you're a faggot if you condone it (fuck off IT i don't want to join you)

@Tommy , fuck up, you cuck. I see @Robtical quoted you when you told him he deserved to die basically but seems the reply got deleted. Stop being a cuck, dude, this is a blackpilled site, not a feminist one.
I've been here for almost 2 years now. I see people here who say they like underage teenagers and i was like "ok whatever no big deal" although 13 is still really extreme because thats middle school. but now i'm seeing a bunch of retards saying it's ok to molest some 8 year old kid. like WTF! 8-11 year olds? that's fucking disgusting. same with 12, too. honestly, it is pretty normal to find girls age 15-17 attractive and it's pretty common for men to experience that (although most won't admit to it, let alone act on it). finding 15-17 year olds attractive is not unusual. Finding girls age 12-13 attractive is not that unusual but not that common (it's neither normal nor abnormal as long as you have stronger attraction to older teens/young adults). Attraction to prepubescent girls is abnormal. Although some studies that shown that a good amount of men might have a little attraction to prepubescent girls (but not strong attraction), many studies show them having no attraction to prepubescent girls. But having a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent girls is unusual. This is called pedophilia. Only 1% to 5% of men have a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Hebephilia is a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to pubescent youngsters ages 11-14 (middle school). It's 2-3 times more common than pedophilia, so the prevalence of men who are hebephiles (which still isn't completely confirmed) is possibly anywhere from 2% to as many as 15%.

You got people on this forum who say shit like: "Some 8 year olds start puberty" or "you're an adult once you bleed" or "girls look better at 8 than at 18. at 18 they look old and ugly now". this is all just laughable, to say the least. Not to mention it's sick to say the least. First of all, girls usually start puberty at 10 or 11, not 8 or 9 (beginning it at 8 or 9 is an early bloomer and more common among black girls, starting it before 8 is precocious puberty which is extremely rare). Even at 10 or 11 they're too young to consent. Most 8 year olds haven't entered puberty yet and they're way too young to consent. Then I hear people say you're an adult when you bleed. No that ain't true one bit. I don't believe in these legal definitions of child and adult because the age of majority varies by country. Adolescence is a social construct and modern concept beginning in 1904. But I rather rely on biological definitions.

The key component of what defines adolescence is that you're changing from child to adult. A child biologically is someone between infancy and the onset of puberty. An adult biologically is someone who is physically developed and reached full sexual maturity, in other words post-pubescent. Sexual maturity doesn't just mean being able to get pregnant because you hit your period already. "Sexual maturity is the capability of an organism to reproduce. It may be considered synonymous with adulthood, but, in humans, puberty encompasses the process of sexual maturation and adulthood is based on cultural definitions." The last sentence about cultural definitions of adulthood is flawed because social adulthood is a social construct and varies by society, so biological definition is best because if we can refer to animals as child or adult based on their biology why is human any different for definitions (special pleading much?). According to the definition, the first sentence doesn't give the entire picture. When you have menarche, you're still undergoing puberty and thus still in the process of sexual maturation. Once you finish puberty, you actually reached full sexual maturity. On average, girls often start puberty at 10/11 and boys at 11/12 and finish puberty at 15-17 and 16-17, respectively. This means biological adolescence lasts from ages 10-16 on average. You reach adulthood typically at 15-17.

No, a 12 year old girl is not an adult just because she had her period.

Also, according to studies I've read, men typically find an 18 year old woman far more attractive than an 8 year old girl or a 12 year old girl. According to sexologist James Cantor, "very common for regular men to be attracted to 18-year-olds or 20-year-olds. It's not unusual for a typical 16-year-old to be attractive to many men and the younger we go the fewer and fewer men are attracted to that age group." Finding a middle school-age girl ages 12 or 13 is not that unusual, but it's not that common either, with studies on its prevalence being mixed. Finding a 16-17 year old attractive is pretty common though.

The age group men find most attractive is NOT middle school girls. According to studies i've read, it's typically late teens early 20s. so this is college/fresh out of college age women.

And 8 year olds are too young to consent. They usually haven't begun puberty yet. Not to mention they have zero knowledge of what sex is and they are too young to understand the responsibilities of sexual activity let alone relationships. A relationship with another 8 year old would be extremely simplistic and a relationship with an adult could never work, especially when adults have a desire for sexual intercourse, which 8 year olds cannot properly consent to. Even at 12 it is still way too far for them to date or have sex with adults.

And while there have been societies where girls married at 12 or 13, they didn't necessarily have sex right away. it could be they didn't consummate the marriage until she was older (ie: her older teens/early 20s aka 15-21).

this forum i came to so i could talk to people about inceldom due to gaslighting and virgin shaming on other websites and in the offline world. i don't need to be associated with people who wanna molest elementary schoolers. no i don't wanna hear "but they'll be a bunch of stupid foids later on" that doesn't matter because they aren't like that currently and shouldn't be punished or hated for who they might become later on. molesting an 8 year old is sick and if you condone that shit you're a fucking dumbass so fuck you.

also I find women most attractive in their older teens early 20s, NOT 8 or even 12
Yeah, we sure as hell don’t want to join CuckTears, fuck them.

@ @Tommy , fuck up, you cuck. I see @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/2/2637.jpg?1589169884 [/UWSL]@Robtical quoted you when you told him he deserved to die basically but seems the reply got deleted. Stop being a cuck, dude, this is a blackpilled site, not a feminist one.
High iq. :feelsokman:

funny story in 8th grade I went to the HRC with my class as teacher-endorsed grad trip and got tricked into embarassing myself doing Backstreet Boys choreography I was taught by girls as part of a class project where we had to do musical presentations and the foids didn't want to do shit to embarass themselves so they tricked me via my SIMPing for them and being obedient into doing shitty moves that made me a laughinstock

funny story in 8th grade I went to the HRC with my class as teacher-endorsed grad trip and got tricked into embarassing myself doing Backstreet Boys choreography I was taught by girls as part of a class project where we had to do musical presentations and the foids didn't want to do shit to embarass themselves so they tricked me via my SIMPing for them and being obedient into doing shitty moves that made me a laughinstock
So the femdom kink started early huh

if 2 middle schoolers have sex should they both be punished?
If they are unlicensed, yes.
You ought punish unlicensed sex-havers for having unlicensed sex to protect both themself and others and to incentivize earning one's sex license.
All teens and preteens should requires licenses to fuck and be put in juvie if they do unlicensed sex-having.

Yeah I noticed that sick bullshit too
If they are unlicensed, yes.
You ought punish unlicensed sex-havers for having unlicensed sex to protect both themself and others and to incentivize earning one's sex license.
All teens and preteens should requires licenses to fuck and be put in juvie if they do unlicensed sex-having.
That’s a little extreme

True some of ya'll have some crazy ass beliefs , that make no fucking sense. Yeah I feel like I'm just a victim of my circumstances but some you actually do deserve to be alone like
.what the hell. You can't advocate for pedophilia and then be mad that these teenage end up hypersexual for Chad dick. Whores come from broken/damaged woman. Fucking idiots.

So the femdom kink started early huh
even earlier, I had girls bossing me around in preschool, kinda stuck with me
True some of ya'll have some crazy ass beliefs , that make no fucking sense.
Like what? Come at me.

Yeah I feel like I'm just a victim of my circumstances but some you actually do deserve to be alone like.what the hell.
Who are you referring to?
If you do not specify a username you are being cowardly.

You can't advocate for pedophilia and then be mad that these teenage end up hypersexual for Chad dick.
You are arguing a straw man, none of us here are advocating pedophilia.
Pedophilia is homosexuality.

I think we celebrate parthenophilia here: we are virgins who want our first time to be with a girl who is also a virgin.
That's a fair thing to want IMO.

Whores come from broken/damaged woman. Fucking idiots.
Wanting a virgin partner does not mean we agree with chad practises like "pump and dump as many virgins as possible ruining them for other men"

Last edited:
True some of ya'll have some crazy ass beliefs , that make no fucking sense. Yeah I feel like I'm just a victim of my circumstances but some you actually do deserve to be alone like
.what the hell. You can't advocate for pedophilia and then be mad that these teenage end up hypersexual for Chad dick. Whores come from broken/damaged woman. Fucking idiots.
What did you expect from incels.is? 80% people here deserve to be killed in most brutal way possible.
You are arguing a straw man, none of us here are advocating pedophilia.
Pedophilia is homosexuality
I just saw dozens of threads here about how child deserve to get raped.

Last edited: