Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Molar teeth, help

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
My molar tooth has a hole in it, what happen is that i was eating gummy bear, and i pressed the gummy bear in my tooth, let the gummy bear sit there, and then i started feeling this pain, i took the gummy bear out of the hole in the tooth, i felt pain that night, and thr following, itcontinued for months, since then it became sensitive, i only chew on my right side. I hoped that the tooth will heal, although the pain seemed to have stoped at night, if i i try to chew ill get pain, so im wodering what is the best way and tool to remove a molar tooth that has a hole, and insode the hole theirs a cracked hole, basically the roots are exposed.
And No i eill go to the dentist.
Im hoping that the tooth regrows, ive been told it wont, but they told me the tooth has to come out. I was told its roten.
So i have de ided to ask the cels the only people who share some beliefs with me.
Has anyone been in this situation
Screenshot 20240220 160458 Gallery
Screenshot 20240220 160526 Gallery

I also bought this product online claiming to deal with my situation do you think it will work, will the hole be repaired, what are the fellow cells opinion on it
Screenshot 20240220 161039 AliExpress
Screenshot 20240220 161725 AliExpress
Screenshot 20240220 161816 AliExpress

Let it rot off by its own, dentist is jewish scam for your money

based teethcel I did not wash my teeth in 4 months now

Since when did teeth regrow?

I see someone followed @Saysitsover teeth advice

Continue teeth rotting you need to hold strong man talk to me on the TR discord man

My molar tooth has a hole in it, what happen is that i was eating gummy bear, and i pressed the gummy bear in my tooth, let the gummy bear sit there, and then i started feeling this pain, i took the gummy bear out of the hole in the tooth, i felt pain that night, and thr following, itcontinued for months, since then it became sensitive, i only chew on my right side. I hoped that the tooth will heal, although the pain seemed to have stoped at night, if i i try to chew ill get pain, so im wodering what is the best way and tool to remove a molar tooth that has a hole, and insode the hole theirs a cracked hole, basically the roots are exposed.
And No i eill go to the dentist.
Im hoping that the tooth regrows, ive been told it wont, but they told me the tooth has to come out. I was told its roten.
So i have de ided to ask the cels the only people who share some beliefs with me.
Has anyone been in this situationView attachment 1069660View attachment 1069661
I also bought this product online claiming to deal with my situation do you think it will work, will the hole be repaired, what are the fellow cells opinion on it
View attachment 1069664View attachment 1069665View attachment 1069666
That is completely ridiculous that you would buy such a useless product. Your tooth is decayed and needs to be taken care of by a medical professional. Wait any longer and youll be in more pain than you could ever imagine. Not to mention the fact that you will eventually get an infection which will lead to septicemia, and potentially kill you.

Some of you guys man :feelsseriously:

That is completely ridiculous that you would buy such a useless product. Your tooth is decayed and needs to be taken care of by a medical professional. Wait any longer and youll be in more pain than you could ever imagine. Not to mention the fact that you will eventually get an infection which will lead to septicemia, and potentially kill you.
^

Nigga go to a dentist, your teeth look like absolute shit. Chinese baking soda solution in a tube isn't going to fix tooth decay. :feelskek:

Continue teeth rotting you need to hold strong man talk to me on the TR discord man
@ItsovERfucks I brush my teeth 2x to three 3x a day

It's gay to teethbrush

Visit a dentist asap nigga other wise it is going to get worse