Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Mogs] [Chad] [Brag] Hottest stacy you've fucked?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
my best fuck was probably your mom

I saw Colvin76 at Walmart in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The foid at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Last edited:
I saw Colvin76 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Take the colvin pill

I saw Colvin76 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

The foid at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

just post fake shit theory and have your username on my future suicide note theory.

Thank you for encouraging me more to commit suicide and shoot myself with a gun. What a great person you are.

just post fake shit theory and have your username on my future suicide note theory.

Thank you for encouraging me more to commit suicide and shoot myself with a gun. What a great person you are.
It's just a meme nigga

ask me again in my next life when I reincarnatemax

It's just a meme nigga
I don't care. Its not funny and it will be one of the many reasons I kill myself.

If you wanna encourage autistic men to suicide, thats on you bro

this nigger op is one of the dumbest faggots on here

Cope. My mom would never fuck a non-Chad.

just spread fake rumours theory:feelswhat:

I can’t relate tbh

My mom is ugly tbh (no offence to her)

your mom's pussy
I saw Colvin76 at Walmart in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

Didnt read lol

Didntread

Pull up and wet the block (pew)
Sippin' on lean, that's Wok' (lean)
All on my dick, she won't stop, yah (bitch)
I told her to give me some slop (neck)
Pull up, we drop the top (top)
My niggas, they pop a lot (pop)
Cannot fuck with ops (never)
Walk through and I buy out the shops, yah
My bitch, she lookin' so bad (ouu)
I'm in it, she callin' me dad (yuh)
She sayin' she miss what we had (huh?)
Sorry, I fuck 'em and pass (bitch)
Thumbin' through these chips
Like I don't know better (hun'eds, nigga)
Youngest hit maker
Nigga, who better?

Based boomer in the back ready to risk it all
View attachment 231603

Pull up and wet the block (pew)
Sippin' on lean, that's Wok' (lean)
All on my dick, she won't stop, yah (bitch)
I told her to give me some slop (neck)
Pull up, we drop the top (top)
My niggas, they pop a lot (pop)
Cannot fuck with ops (never)
Walk through and I buy out the shops, yah
My bitch, she lookin' so bad (ouu)
I'm in it, she callin' me dad (yuh)
She sayin' she miss what we had (huh?)
Sorry, I fuck 'em and pass (bitch)
Thumbin' through these chips
Like I don't know better (hun'eds, nigga)
Youngest hit maker
Nigga, who better?
Over for lilmoseycels

What a gay ass faggoty worthless fucking cancerous post LMAO

Yeah yeah @Animecel2D @pp183 cos the cool thing to have around here is to worship fake ass anime whores JFL

Last edited:
What a gay ass faggoty worthless fucking cancerous post LMAO

Yeah yeah @Animecel2D @pp183 cos the cool thing to have around here is to worship fake ass anime whores JFL
not a single word was read

not a single word was read
Can't mentally process a single fucking sentence?? Lol no need to argue tbf stick to what you know, I'm sure the life you have with those cartoons is supremely rewarding :lul::lul:

Can't mentally process a single fucking sentence?? Lol no need to argue tbf stick to what you know, I'm sure the life you have with those cartoons is supremely rewarding :lul::lul:
literally who

Who is @Colvin76 and why are people so obsessed with him? I've wondered this since I've joined.