Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moging is murder

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
You destroy self of person by moging. People mog deliberatly in the era of sex hyerarhy and narcissism.
People release their dostructive instincts nowadays by moging. Moging is murder. By moging you destroys a man.
We opposed it. Incels said No to it. Incels kicked out the rules of this rotten society.
We are moged stil but we will not become docile cringy cucks soy or whatever.
I dream of time when moging is illegal. Like in meddival christianity where narcisisistic fags were despiced and punished and like in early islam civilisation as well.

The only way to put an end to mogging is actually murdering everyone

Last edited:
Yea, but then how can I height mog sea males to take their women and make them raise my bastard spawn like cucks

Yea, but then how can I height mog sea males to take their women and make them raise my bastard spawn like cucks
no height for your face bro

kill yourself fakecel
i hope you get tortured and beheaded by a muslim or some drugee or a gangster and have your organs sold to a hospital in a slum.
fucking whorespawn you are the reason incels exist when you go around making other men unwitting cucks. come to this 3rd world shithole sometime soon so i can honor kill you.

kill yourself fakecel
i hope you get tortured and beheaded by a muslim or some drugee or a gangster and have your organs sold to a hospital in a slum.
fucking whorespawn you are the reason incels exist when you go around making other men unwitting cucks. come to this 3rd world shithole sometime soon so i can honor kill you.
Can I get peen peen suckie by your third world nigger foids first

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back