Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mogging someone is the best feeling in the world.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
It rarely happens since I'm short and ugly, but when it does happen I feel so powerful. You just know you're better. Imagine feeling this 24/7, no wonder Chads are always so confident, if they do something stupid who's gonna stop them?

I always kek when I heightmog someone but then I realize that these tall supermen heightmog me 24/7:/

Don't know the best but the worst is for sure when u're getting mogged.
You realise the blackpill and can't even deny yourself since the physical proof of it is in front of you
Getting mogged by a 6'4 robust Chad with aesthetic face is suicide inducing, only thing you want to do at that time is to just die

Meanwhile a 6'4 Chad will rarely get mogged because someone 6'7 will look awkward and be too tall for people also 3 inches is nothing so he will get away with it.

Just be confident BRO, CONFIDENT

The worst feeling is when a girl nonverbally rejects you just by seeing you

Getting validated for simply existing

Don't know the best but the worst is for sure when u're getting mogged.
You realise the blackpill and can't even deny yourself since the physical proof of it is in front of you
Getting mogged by a 6'4 robust Chad with aesthetic face is suicide inducing, only thing you want to do at that time is to just die

Meanwhile a 6'4 Chad will rarely get mogged because someone 6'7 will look awkward and be too tall for people also 3 inches is nothing so he will get away with it.

Just be confident BRO, CONFIDENT
JUST HOLD FRAME BRO.

true, but i usually feel bad for the person i mog ( rare times) because suprisingly i find someone thats uglier than me.

true, but i usually feel bad for the person i mog ( rare times) because suprisingly i find someone thats uglier than me.
I had this guy that was around 5'2 in my college with me being 5'11 and it made me feel bad everytime I was next to him.

Tried to avoid him as much to not make him suicide himself, even girls wouldn't find him threatening

Being in blissful loving relationship is.

that's why chads have confidence, they know they mog most other guys they come across

mogging never gets old. lucky for me most people in my area are manlets and in london even more manlets. i envy lankcels.

It rarely happens since I'm short and ugly, but when it does happen I feel so powerful. You just know you're better. Imagine feeling this 24/7, no wonder Chads are always so confident, if they do something stupid who's gonna stop them?
Not really. Cause you know you will get mogged by someone else and give them the same satisfaction. It's meaningless

I rarely mog others. Always get mogged, though.

i can't recall the last time i mogged someone

I only mog fat guys and turbo manlets.

It's rare for me to mog others. I pretty much only mog guys who are deformed, disabled, or otherwise have any other unnatural conditions and disorders.

There's one guy in one of my college classes who I feel really sorry for whenever I see him. He's fairly okay with functioning as a normal person, but he has some weird skin condition and it looks like he has bruises and ugly red/purplish marks and bumps all over his face and skin, everywhere. He's got a tiny body structure too. Probably a true 2/10 I think.

i know. I height mog most of the people i see (i´m 6´4).

Am I the only one who doesn't feel the "mog" irl? idk wtf are you all talking about tbh tbh, I get mogged but I don't think much about it lmao, what's the point

You’re still both ugly though.

Just imagine being very tall, very broad with a masculine attractive face, a deep voice, smart and being rich. Just going around absolutely AMOGGING everyone you pass into another dimension.

The worst feeling is when a girl nonverbally rejects you just by seeing you
Yes when she screws her face up immediately after looking at you. The cunts don't even have the decency to hide their disgust. At least they looked I guess lol.

Just imagine being very tall, very broad with a masculine attractive face, a deep voice, smart and being rich. Just going around absolutely AMOGGING everyone you pass into another dimension.
I would feel like a superior human

Evil, i feel terrible when I height and frame mog someone to oblivion,

I get facemogged by everyone.

Imagine that feeling you would get as a chad

I mog curry manlets all the time it doesn't make me feel better

i'd say i mog 85% of people i encounter in my daily life but jokes on me, they're the ones getting sex and relationships lol.

Me mogging someone just means they will never have sex, doesn't mean that I ever will

I always kek when I heightmog someone but then I realize that these tall supermen heightmog me 24/7:/

I am 6'3~ and i get always heightmogged in the netherlands

Evil, i feel terrible when I height and frame mog someone to oblivion,
what does mog actually stand for. also same I always feel awkward if i mog someone and then I feel like i have to be nice.

what does mog actually stand for. also same I always feel awkward if i mog someone and then I feel like i have to be nice.

Looking better than the other guy in a brutal way. There are different kind of mogs. Heightmog, eyemog, framemog, hairmog etc kek

Looking better than the other guy in a brutal way. There are different kind of mogs. Heightmog, eyemog, framemog, hairmog etc kek
I know that but what does "mog" specifically stand for. Is it like a short form of a word... or is it like M.O.G...

Mogging is literally all there is in the world. Getting a date is a result of mogging her other options. Getting a job is all about mogging the other applicants. Getting a promotion is all about mogging your coowrokers. Becoming president is all about mogging your opponent.

Its a Mog or be Mogged world. Meritocracy doesn't exit, only mogratocracy

if you mog anyone ever you are a fakecel

So much autistic cope here it's cringeworthy.

I only heightmog 98.9% of the people I meet, it's not enough
I need face and brain

I know that but what does "mog" specifically stand for. Is it like a short form of a word... or is it like M.O.G...

It's derived from the old PUA term "AMOG" which stood for "Alpha Male, Other Guy" or "Alpha Male of Group".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back