Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mogging is one of the most brutal things a man can go through

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
sirabee20181220yuzu1.jpg

Just look at these two member of the japanese duo "Yuzu". Both same age (43) yet look at how the second guy is brutally mogged in every aspect. He's shorter, uglier and looks older than his fellow. He's also musically mogged despite being a musician an being able to sing as the right guy is the leader on the duo. In the wikipedia it says he's called by his fans by nicknames like "daddy" or "uncle Kou", despite both being the same age.

Guess who of the two is married to a pretty woman and who's single at his 40s.

I dont remember asking tho

getting mogged is bad for your mental health. like literally science has shown higher social status helps your immune system and self esteem
go fuck yourself then
based

Getting mogged is an instant involuntary feeling of shame and worthlessness. I feel it every time I go outside.

getting mogged is bad for your mental health. like literally science has shown higher social status helps your immune system and self esteem

The only thing worse than getting mogged is getting shoulder checked and people not giving you enough space to walk on the sidewalk and then looking at you in an arrogant, smirking way.

I remeber the time I was inside an elevator to go wageslaving, there was a dude in front of me, his height and frame was so big that I was completely hidden behind his frame. That moment I realized I was fucked.

it's brutal asf. I don't like feel good being around guys that mog me. I would hate to hang out with chads.

I remeber the time I was inside an elevator to go wageslaving, there was a dude in front of me, his height and frame was so big that I was completely hidden behind his frame. That moment I realized I was fucked.
I realized how pointless gymceling was when I saw a skinnyfat 6ft7 or something dude on the bus. Dude was mogging everyone just by existing, had a flabby body but bones >> everything

Also just seeing 14 and 16 yr old mogging me in wrist and hand size is suicide fuel

damn, brutal shit. I don't even like being around these guys, sometimes you gotta understand your place. There's a mogging level that is just unbearable.

I mean look at this shit

1512584293845.png

That gymcel should just have walked away as soon as chad came in.

The only thing worse than getting mogged is getting shoulder checked and people not giving you enough space to walk on the sidewalk and then looking at you in an arrogant, smirking way.
brutal as fuck

brutal as fuck

Happens all the time on college campuses for framecels. And the gym is often within walking distance but just long enough away that it takes at least 30 minutes to walk there to workout.

And at that same time some of the single room dorms are many blocks from classes.

Community colleges are so much easier in that regard if you can commute easily, but they are filled with the kind of people that like to bully lower status people socially to pass the time.

I mean look at this shit

1512584293845.png

God I remember that video. Easily one of the most painful things I've watched. Absolutely brutal. If you're not tall it's basically over.

The blackpill isn't a joke

I was going home from work by tram and Stacy sit down next to me and her giga muscle Chad boyfriend sit in front of me.

He wanted me to go away but i hold my frame until i got out. I felt scared because he was strong and it could turn into some fight

I was going home from work by tram and Stacy sit down next to me and her giga muscle Chad boyfriend sit in front of me.

He wanted me to go away but i hold my frame until i got out. I felt scared because he was strong and it could turn into some fight
based and brave

How to not get mogged
Don't go outside :feelsthink::feelsrope:
Getting mogged is an instant involuntary feeling of shame and worthlessness. I feel it every time I go outside.

damn, brutal shit. I don't even like being around these guys, sometimes you gotta understand your place. There's a mogging level that is just unbearable.

I mean look at this shit

1512584293845.png

Sometimes the mogging is just too brutal...what the fuck was that gymcel thinking? jfl

Last edited:
go fuck yourself then
Based tbh. That’s how you deal with retards.
And, getting mogged is absolutely terrible and drives one insane.

Also just seeing 14 and 16 yr old mogging me in wrist and hand size is suicide fuel
I've seen 12 yo with my wrists sizes, I have wrists of a 12 yo girl.

I've seen 12 yo with my wrists sizes, I have wrists of a 12 yo girl.

That's brutal. Same here as well.

I mean look at this shit

1512584293845.png

CHRIST THAT'S BRUTAL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back