Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged to oblivion earlier today.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Was having a casual conversation with a foid co-worker. Mid-convo, a tyrone that height-mogged me (I'm 5'11 he was about 6'2) happened to be walking by and said hi to the foid. He proceeded to ask her what her name was and he then told her his name and they exchanged jokes and some laughs. His confidence and effortless rizz reminded me of how hopeless my situation is. I haven't felt this inferior in a while. You could detect the big-dick energy radiating off him just by his presence and demeanor.

It's moments like these that remind me of what I am and what I'll never have. When guys like that exist what's even the point of trying. I don't even know how to cope.

Fuck It All.

You just met the rizzler.

Was having a casual conversation with a foid co-worker. Mid-convo, a tyrone that height-mogged me (I'm 5'11 he was about 6'2) happened to be walking by and said hi to the foid. He proceeded to ask her what her name was and he then told her his name and they exchanged jokes and some laughs. His confidence and effortless rizz reminded me of how hopeless my situation is. I haven't felt this inferior in a while. You could detect the big-dick energy radiating off him just by his presence and demeanor.

It's moments like these that remind me of what I am and what I'll never have. When guys like that exist what's even the point of trying. I don't even know how to cope.

Fuck It All.
Nigga ur 5’11” just stfu

All tallfaggots are volcels. Redpill shit will actually work for you if you put in some time and stop being a NEET.

All tallfaggots are volcels. Redpill shit will actually work for you if you put in some time and stop being a NEET.
5'11 isn't tall and height can only get you so far when you have poor facial looks.

Eat shit and guzzle cum, fucktard.
Trucels don’t have “casual conversations” with foids , you’re a fakecel normienigger

Last edited:
5'11 isn't tall and height can only get you so far when you have poor facial looks.
it’s the not end for u unless u in live in Pussylands (Netherlands) or fagdanavia

Trucels don’t have “casual conversations” with foids , you’re a fakecel normienigger
She's literally the most talkative person I know. This bitch will have conversations with fucking trees.

you're not short tho

no much difference betwen 5'11" and 6'2" . also being 5'11" sends fakecel energy?
i don't know why i am even wasting my time replying to a tallfag

Is everyone in this thread a dwarf or something?

no much difference betwen 5'11" and 6'2" . also being 5'11" sends fakecel energy?
i don't know why i am even wasting my time replying to a tallfag
May I ask how tall you are?

The zero-sum theory is legit.

Imagine he wasn't 6'2". I wonder if she would have entertained the interaction. Also, you're basically 6ft. gtfo fakecel.

Imagine he wasn't 6'2". I wonder if she would have entertained the interaction. Also, you're basically 6ft. gtfo fakecel.
Lol you're crazy you manlet. Height doesn't mean shit when your face is subpar.