Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mogged by everyone in mcdonalds

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
went to mcdonalds and literally everyone mogged me.
dudes my age who were very obviously going to uni, boys younger than me that will 100% be turbo slayers when they are older.

my day was so shit and now this I just wanted to break down and cry. But I didn't, because I'm a male.

this is why I don't go into these establishments, these places are rife with them

This is why I love living in curryland. I don't get mogged. I'm average here.

this is why I don't go into these establishments, these places are rife with them
who tf goes to mcdonalds? it's supposed to only be subhumans there

We all get mogged by kpop/faggotmaxxing prettyboys but the good news is that the water supply is laced with microplastic and estradiol from birth control so they are mostly shooting blanks and what kids they will have will be downies

No mcchicken for your face

It’s fucking awful getting mogged by people you existed before.

It's...fine.

View: https://youtu.be/fhlrMT0jFBQ?t=20

Rs7291469CI

went to mcdonalds and literally everyone mogged me.
dudes my age who were very obviously going to uni, boys younger than me that will 100% be turbo slayers when they are older.

my day was so shit and now this I just wanted to break down and cry. But I didn't, because I'm a male.
Same, brocel. fast food in my country for rich people and there is only tall chadlites

Imagine being mogged BY EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM to the point everyone here would think they are chad.

Imagine being mogged BY EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM to the point everyone here would think they are chad.
like every leaked face I've seen on here mogged me

This is why I refuse to take one single step outside for a non vital purpose

I didn't think McDonald's was such a place to me it's truecel central

These all mogging deserve the James Huberty treatment

is that what you guys actually think about and observe everywhere you go? Being an incel, I know wherever I go I'm going to be one of the least attractive people there(especially if it's a nice place with upper middle class types and not like mcdonalds or walmart). but it's not always on my mind.....I don't walk into a big box store and see the people and think "oh shit they are mogging me".........of course they are because I'm incel, but it doesn't affect my experience in the store.
If that's the shit that is going through your minds when you guys go overwhere, that must be fairly distressing....