Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mogged by chad "friend"

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
I became friends with him in middle school. Back then he was ugly, short, and was completely ignored by women. In high school he had a huge glowup to the point where he has completely mogged me and women are crawling over each other to suck his dick. he frequently brags to me about his sex life in detail (where he cummed etc) and at this point i think he just does it to make me feel bad. he does play video games with me sometimes and id consider him as my only "friend". should i cut contact anyway?

The chads ive met only ask if i gotten laid recently, I say no the market is hard they tell me keep trying, Meanwhile im there with jew nose, Ogreface, Fat face, GIANT Adam Lanza eyes, skinny af that cant put on muscle, Its over.

The chads ive met only ask if i gotten laid recently, I say no the market is hard they tell me keep trying, Meanwhile im there with jew nose, Ogreface, Fat face, GIANT Adam Lanza eyes, skinny af that cant put on muscle, Its over.
hes known me a long time and has admitted im ugly. he doesnt bother asking anymore. I dont know if thats better or worse.

hes known me a long time and has admitted im ugly. he doesnt bother asking anymore. I dont know if thats better or worse.
The chads i met bluepills me rejecting the thought that ugly exist and say just put on muscle bro

The chads i met bluepills me rejecting the thought that ugly exist and say just put on muscle bro
this guy just admits its over which well i commend him for being honest

No I'm talking about the chad I know :feelskek::feelskek::feelsstudy:
Theres plenty of cool chads with good attitude ive met but it sucks knowing that when i had the same nice attitude i could not get the woman. This proves looks matter no matter how decent the chad or incel can be incel will still loose.

Theres plenty of cool chads with good attitude ive met but it sucks knowing that when i had the same nice attitude i could not get the woman. This proves looks matter no matter how decent the chad or incel can be incel will still loose.
He's not nice he brags to me about cumming on their face and pussy I want to fucking beat him

He's not nice he brags to me about cumming on their face and pussy I want to fucking beat him
Youve met bad chads then, There are some nice ones out there too its just very hard to find them, If you do, Try to socialcirclemaxx have the chad introduce you and maybe he can force her to fuck you

Youve met bad chads then, There are some nice ones out there too its just very hard to find them, If you do, Try to socialcirclemaxx have the chad introduce you and maybe he can force her to fuck you
If you really think hes doing it to make you feel bad then definitely cut him off, if youre not sure then id keep him around. It sucks not having friends, and also he might be able to help you ascend if he is really your friend.

He’s not your friend anymore. Leave him

I had a mulatto Tyrone friend and a half white Chaddam friend in hs. They were both chill tbh, treated me way better than the curries in the school did.

The Tyrone did occasionally brag though

Try to use being his friend as a status halo if you can. If you’re going to put up with his bragging at least try to get something out of the friendship

I wouldn’t recommend cutting him off. As someone who’s been without friends since 2018, total social isolation drives you insane

make him ugly and then u are both on same level