Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged By A Middle Aged, Fat Fuck, Slob Who Doesn't Speak English

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Literally nauseated by having to deal with watching a FINE exotic latina with huge tits and a small waist with some much older dude who was about 300 lbs, had gold teeth, a pedo mustache, and ate like a fucking pig. As per protocol with these beaners, he didn't speak any english at all, and refused to deal with me in favor of someone who spoke his third world shit eating language.

Once again, a case of me being me such a worthlessly disgusting looking subhuman mutt, that I make a guy like that look like he's fucking Magic Mike or some shit. Why can't I just be fucking dead already ?

Literally nauseated by having to deal with watching a FINE exotic latina with huge tits and a small waist with some much older dude who was about 300 lbs, had gold teeth, a pedo mustache, and ate like a fucking pig. As per protocol with these beaners, he didn't speak any english at all, and refused to deal with me in favor of someone who spoke his third world shit eating language.

Once again, a case of me being me such a worthlessly disgusting looking subhuman mutt, that I make a guy like that look like he's fucking Magic Mike or some shit. Why can't I just be fucking dead already ?
@Incelius Savage just be spic pill