Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by a group of ~20 9-12 year olds.

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I was just minding my own business, driving up to the store to get some frozen tendies and Mountain Jew to consume, and as I'm approaching, I see this large group of like 20 or so 9-12 year olds, all in a couple, these two Chadilds were holding their GFs asses and titties, while walking down the street.

They all went into the woods, too, and when I was coming back like 20 minutes later, they were all exiting the woods from the same entrnace. ovER for mogged by 9-12 year old wood orgymaxxed chadilrencels. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Seriously, make PDA illegal. It always makes me wanna GTA (in GTA). There's nothing more tilting. This is very unsettling. I was just trying to go about my day, and buy some groceries, and they just had to rub it in. Taunt me, torment me, show off.

This has ruined my whole evening, and probably my week. I will probably remembER this moment in the showER like 10-20 years from now, and get tilted again. This is unbelievably unsettling. Bunch of chadilren ascending in the woods, at such a young age, while I rot alone in my room forevER, approaching my 30s.

Make PDA an automatic execution. I would also settle for throwing acid on the infringing couptard, or welding them togethER forevER (In Court - not in GTA).

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I didn't need this today, man. I just get back from wageslaving and wanted to enjoy my evening watching some shows and drinking vodka for cope, but now I'm so stressed. How do you guys cope with PDA moggers?

Brutal, try to have some sort of amnesia to forget that unsettling experience, you didn't deserve this... :cryfeels:

Brutal, try to have some sort of amnesia to forget that unsettling experience, you didn't deserve this... :cryfeels:
I'm drinking, but I don't really blackout anymore, ovER for alcoholicels.

I thought you lived in Russia. Aren’t Slavs all subhuman?

Just imagine what it'll be like when you save up enough to buy those 5-10 guns and a van loaded with C-4. Mom them all over the pavement.

These kind of posts make me depressed.

Take the MOST ROPEFUEL BRUTAL PILL, the teenpill.

Australian 15 year old normie charged for filming THREESOME with TWO 12 year old foids AT THE SAME TIME.

Take the MOST ROPEFUEL BRUTAL PILL, the teenpill.

Australian 15 year old normie charged for filming THREESOME with TWO 12 year old foids AT THE SAME TIME.
Arrested for hwat? ovER for Chadilren?

Just imagine what it'll be like when you save up enough to buy those 5-10 guns and a van loaded with C-4. Mom them all over the pavement.
If a is for apple,
And b is for boy,
What's c for?

I was just minding my own business, driving up to the store to get some frozen tendies and Mountain Jew to consume, and as I'm approaching, I see this large group of like 20 or so 9-12 year olds, all in a couple, these two Chadilds were holding their GFs asses and titties, while walking down the street.

They all went into the woods, too, and when I was coming back like 20 minutes later, they were all exiting the woods from the same entrnace. ovER for mogged by 9-12 year old wood orgymaxxed chadilrencels. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Seriously, make PDA illegal. It always makes me wanna GTA (in GTA). There's nothing more tilting. This is very unsettling. I was just trying to go about my day, and buy some groceries, and they just had to rub it in. Taunt me, torment me, show off.

This has ruined my whole evening, and probably my week. I will probably remembER this moment in the showER like 10-20 years from now, and get tilted again. This is unbelievably unsettling. Bunch of chadilren ascending in the woods, at such a young age, while I rot alone in my room forevER, approaching my 30s.

Make PDA an automatic execution. I would also settle for throwing acid on the infringing couptard, or welding them togethER forevER (In Court - not in GTA).

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I didn't need this today, man. I just get back from wageslaving and wanted to enjoy my evening watching some shows and drinking vodka for cope, but now I'm so stressed. How do you guys cope with PDA moggers?
Children today are getting more pussy than me. I’m getting mogged and blackpilled by little foid girls who are tossing away their virginity for the first Chadildren who walks by on the playground. This is ropefeul

i like how you worded this post :feelshaha:

I feel the mogging pain; there was a kid who was like 6'5, around at a church I used to go to; it was brutal to see him.

I get mogged by people of all ages :feelsbadman:

I feel the mogging pain; there was a kid who was like 6'5, around at a church I used to go to; it was brutal to see him.
There's two guys in my uni class who are probably like 7', they mog the ceiling height in some of the older halls

Yeah, seeing couples is really heartbreaking.

It's terrible what's going on in Russia with kids. A lot of fatherless kids, they do whatever they want, some live on the street, sell their body to pedos. And now with the war it will be much, much worse.

brutal. this world is hellish

It's terrible what's going on in Russia with kids. A lot of fatherless kids, they do whatever they want, some live on the street, sell their body to pedos. And now with the war it will be much, much worse.
Brutal fatherlesspill

Westerners keep fascinating me

U need to go eat rice and euphorically rejoice, stat

Nowdays I see a lot of chadd/prettyboys with a group with foids (from 3 to 8-12) adoring one dude. It's deppresing. This dude is younger than me, has more foids than me, and females are nice looking. And I see this things in places like supermarket where I want to go as fast as possible without hussle