Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MOG EVERYONE

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
20% humble brag
I've made it my life mission to MOG every man I see. I may be ugly and autistic but I'm tall and have a good frame. Been working out for a while so I'm decently muscular. I'm gonna become so jacked, I can instantly mog anyone. You're a prettyboy? Fuck you, I can snap your neck and steal your bitch if I wanted to. Ogremaxxing.

Body MOGGING is an amazing cope. I live in a poor country where most people are tiny or short so I already have a headstart.

Sounds like your a fakecel cuck to me

attention whore tallfag brags about his height and frame in literally his first post :feelsseriously:

probably just some troll though

attention whore tallfag brags about his height and frame in literally his first post :feelsseriously:

probably just some troll though
Bruv, people have literally turned my face into a meme and captioned phrases underneath because I look so ugly.

I was reported to my school's administration for approaching a girl.

:feelsseriously:

Bruv, people have literally turned my face into a meme and captioned phrases underneath because I look so ugly.

I was reported to my school's administration for approaching a girl.

:feelsseriously:
how old are you

Complete cope. Unless you're ultra neurotypical you wont get any pussy

Tall relative to my country. Average in the West probably.

How tall are you then?

I absolutely loathe tallfags. :feelswhat::blackpill: They won't shut up about how tall they are. "Dude, I'm 200 cm but I'm totally an incel just like you, just trust me". :feelswhat:

"Tall" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude, you're a tiny dwarf.

Screenshot 20220804 203653

Screenshot 20220804 205037

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't know who trolls and who is serious anymore.

Relative in my country, 6'2 is dwarf height throughout Europe. Europeans export their men to the rest of the globe, so everyone globally has to compete with like 6'6 Eurocels playing JBW abroad. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You can still be an incel at 6'2

Most incels are 6'2 at this point, several are 6'3, and a sizeable minority are 6'4.

Not that many are 6'5+ though but some still are. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How old are you :feelsseriously:

Relative in my country, 6'2 is dwarf height throughout Europe. Europeans export their men to the rest of the globe, so everyone globally has to compete with like 6'6 Eurocels playing JBW abroad. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I live in the fifth tallest country which is not even full inch shorter than tallest. 90 percent of men are between 175-185, 190cm guys are rare and over that they stand out like a sore thumb and I see them once or twice in a month.

You guys are heavily inflating height, they are not nearly as tall, you talk like 195 cm is average height and yet there is zero proof.

I live in the fifth tallest country which is not even full inch shorter than tallest. 90 percent of men are between 175-185, 190cm guys are rare and over that they stand out like a sore thumb and I see them once or twice in a month.

You guys are heavily inflating height, they are not nearly as tall, you talk like 195 cm is average height and yet there is zero proof.
Average zoomer is 6'1

Average zoomer is 6'1
People keep saying that and I'm seeing countless millennials taller than zoomers. When the average height is measured they use couple thousand college/University students and those are zoomers and average in tallest white countries is 6 feet.

Maybe every guy nowadays wears lifters because they also believe 190cm is a dwarf.

What is up with this tallfaggotry lately? Do most of you guys live at Chadderlands? Why don't you just locationmaxx?

I've made it my life mission to MOG every man I see. I may be ugly and autistic but I'm tall and have a good frame. Been working out for a while so I'm decently muscular. I'm gonna become so jacked, I can instantly mog anyone. You're a prettyboy? Fuck you, I can snap your neck and steal your bitch if I wanted to. Ogremaxxing.

Body MOGGING is an amazing cope. I live in a poor country where most people are tiny or short so I already have a headstart.
you sound like a feminine cuck

only women care about looking better than their own gender

Tallfags that choose to rot here instead of ascending :feelsclown:

People keep saying that and I'm seeing countless millennials taller than zoomers. When the average height is measured they use couple thousand college/University students and those are zoomers and average in tallest white countries is 6 feet.

Maybe every guy nowadays wears lifters because they also believe 190cm is a dwarf.
It’s because people here are rich suburb white kids that go around comparing themselves to university athletes.