Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mog battle :rice vs curries

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Rice vs curries who win??

rice cause kpop anime and more money.

rice. No one wants curries but mayb some mentally ill sheboon will go for a k-pop chang

rice. No one wants curries but mayb some mentally ill sheboon will go for a k-pop chang
many high quality jbs also pursuing kpop Changs big cope if you think otherwise. Literally many YouTube channels showing Slavic Stacies marrying Korean Changs. @IchWillSterben has posted extensively regarding this phenomenon

Currycels on suicide watch

Actual tall/masculine Currys are as handsome as westerners IMO. I'd say much more so than masculine Asian men.
vs

I just think the Indian guy would be taken more seriously in any adverse scenarios

Curries because they can arrangemarraigemaxx, rices can't.

Actual tall/masculine Currys are as handsome as westerners IMO. I'd say much more so than masculine Asian men.
JustBeActorpill

I think currys because of the fact that india is known for being a place with poor hygiene, and at least rices have kpop idol that are adored by foids in the world, I don't see anything like that for currys

Chadpreet > Chang

But normie rice > normie indian

Basically, indians are more beautiful and more uglier than the average rice.

Rices mogs curries. No point of denying it.

Chadpreet > Chang

But normie rice > normie indian

Basically, indians are more beautiful and more uglier than the average rice.
It depends on how pale a curry is tbhtbh.If he is abo tier shitskin rice Mogs him

Arrange marriage is a extremely bad cope. Better remain as incel instead of getting Arrange marriage.
no guarantee that the fuck hole your parents are hanging on your neck wont have any past history of sexual conduct or pregnancy. Many fuckholes get aborted after being used and than they go for arrange marriage. It is common at my place. You might a great foids with good looks, behavior, personality and character but it really hard to find.

It depends on how pale a curry is tbhtbh.If he is abo tier shitskin rice Mogs him
Yeah. Most Asians look the same but with Indians there is considerable difference in looks between caramel color Indians and black color Indians

Yeah. Most Asians look the same but with Indians there is considerable difference in looks between caramel color Indians and black color Indians
I mean you are right on this one