Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MODS| Why was he banned?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Why was @fakechadtullycel68 banned.

He posted quality threads you Glowie fucking niggers I demand you to unban him now.

@SlayerSlayer @Dregster @Caesercel @Celasius

He admitted to being good looking, why would you want him unbanned? :feelssus:

You have semen glowing in your mouth considering the amount of times you've dicksucked also you're falsely accusing and shaming my status of being an Incel you disgusting vile normie.

There's many threads of people hating different races, that's not a bannable offence also he's not wrong, seems like the mods were seething and in their feelings. It wasn't a race bait thread as well just a reply.

I still see no justification of his ban other than power abuse by mods

Need proof + sarcastic comments exist
Screenshot 2023 11 13 101326 AM

https://incels.is/threads/what-is-your-level-of-attractiveness-anonymous-poll.541351/#post-12396221

You abhorrent faggot, people like you give incels a bad name. In this citadel of Incels, you should be kicked out and stoned. Yes I'm projecting your reflection onto you. Keep on psychologically ruminating about how my supreme detective skills caught onto your larp.

Where's the proof of him saying he's good looking, you just confirmed he belongs here. Fix your reading comprehension skills. " Neuroatypical or neurodivergent conditions (NACs) are defined as conditions where cognitive abilities and associated learning, mood, attention, sociability, and other mental functions do not present as typical of the larger population"

Where's the proof of him saying he's good looking, you just confirmed he belongs here. Fix your reading comprehension skills. " Neuroatypical or neurodivergent conditions (NACs) are defined as conditions where cognitive abilities and associated learning, mood, attention, sociability, and other mental functions do not present as typical of the larger population"
He said he's a 5-7 on a thread asking "what is your level of attractiveness"
I'm putting you on ignore now. :feelsokman:

There's many threads of people hating different races, that's not a bannable offence also he's not wrong, seems like the mods were seething and in their feelings. It wasn't a race bait thread as well just a reply.
I don't think that post of his is a reason for him to get banned, I just thought it was low-quality. And yes, many others have such low-iq takes as well. And no, he's wrong - if this forum included all incels, it would be dominated by curries and ricecels because they're the most fucked out of all races. I know he's exaggerating, but then he just means "ethnics tend to be retarded and low-inhib", which is obvious and low-iq.

So he really did. In the best case, he has overestimated his looks as people tend to do, but he's incentivized to talk shit about himself here in order to fit in, so I doubt it. Mental"cel" moment.

60% - 1 day ban Fighting fellow incel
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

God I wish

Who said anything about larp? More projecting you're doing innit?
You're obviously larping and it shows, you're a typical low t jealous faggot who can't stand truecels like me enjoying my time with my brethren. The verisimilitude of truth is funny, the actual truth is misery. you lack sufficient skills proof of why you deserve to be here. Go out and work my fields you dirty slave faggot.

He said he's a 5-7 on a thread asking "what is your level of attractiveness"
I'm putting you on ignore now. :feelsokman:
5 is Incel subhuman level

Why was @fakechadtullycel68 banned.

He posted quality threads you Glowie fucking niggers I demand you to unban him now.

@SlayerSlayer @Dregster @Caesercel @Celasius
Fakecel troll :feelswhere:

No need for further explanation :society:

Alright kid
You also use normie NT pop psych terms like ' projecting ' which you have no cognitive ability to understand but because it's commonly used you use it as well. You seem to be suffering from a very serve case of schizophrenia and cognitive disassociance. Go and take your meds you faggot before you hurt yourself. You most likely also have a bi polar disorder which causes you to stalk me and try to get my attention badly and then also act nicely. You certainly have a low impulse control. If I were to meet a faggot like you I would shank you with my bayonet and then blow your head off.

Fakecel troll :feelswhere:

No need for further explanation :society:
How there's no proof, I advice you to quit being disingenuous and free my brother from the dungeon.

A 5-7 mogger isn't a part of the brotherhood. Not a part of mine, at least. Maybe he doesn't mog you.
5-7 is very broad. He's most likely I'd say even certainly a 5 if we go by his posts, he certainly is an Incel. Maybe he overrated himself. Still there is lack of proof

How there's no proof, I advice you to quit being disingenuous and free my brother from the dungeon.
As I said, no need for further explanation :society:

I don't think that post of his is a reason for him to get banned, I just thought it was low-quality. And yes, many others have such low-iq takes as well. And no, he's wrong - if this forum included all incels, it would be dominated by curries and ricecels because they're the most fucked out of all races. I know he's exaggerating, but then he just means "ethnics tend to be retarded and low-inhib", which is obvious and low-iq.

So he really did. In the best case, he has overestimated his looks as people tend to do, but he's incentivized to talk shit about himself here in order to fit in, so I doubt it. Mental"cel" moment.
He's not wrong ethnics are retarded if we take stats per capita they have the lowest iq. They're also low inhib this is again a proven case study, take the common indian for example or nigger maybe the nigger is slightly more low inhib but the curry is not far below. No if we took a test it would be dominated by white people because they're the majority of the US UK and Australia where most Incels are from ( by my observation) most currys and niggers are on discord trying to flirt with foids. Too low iq to have self awareness. @OutcompetedByRoomba can you show him stats of ethnics having low iq and being low inhib. This is common sense but still.

As I said, no need for further explanation :society:
Then this is an injustice and you should be taken to trial, the phrase 'free my nigguh he dindu nuffin' is literally true in this case. You egotistical narcissists are bullies and have similar tendencies to IT foids who are Ignorant.

The synchronistic resonance of our perseverational intent shall rouse the deepest aesthesial perturbations of psyche and soma unrelentingly of retarded faggots such as @B/W muttcel

As our steadfast commitment to the veridical actualization of intrinsic truth potentials doth vastly overreach the vacuous and inchoate emanations of those lacking noetic illumination and dialectical sagacity.

Though their strategical conceptualization had met exitus, still their recalcitrant and ratiocinative faculties cling tenaciously to the basest fury of passions untempered.

Uncloaking thereby the abysmal gloom latently festering 'neath visage of proportion and metric calibrated.

Enslaved in mentation to violence and enmity, incarcerated within their diseased noospheres,

Their thrall is the arrational ire which obscures the precognitive lucidity of introspective reflection and warps the equanimous adjudication of logos.

Until the eschaton brings illumination to the teleological path of concord, pluralism and profound noesis,

Lost they'll remain in the umbral lands of anguish, eclipsing the radiance of elpis circumjacent.

Our luminescent beacon of guidance must ever raise high the labarum of compassion for ally and opponent alike,

So that their fixation on thymos may soften in time, and dikē's rule shine clear once more through the mists of eternal becoming.

With steadfast aspiration and dialectic sagacity may we ultimately actualize that eirenic state which has proved so elusively ephemeral.

Freeing imprisoned intellects and cardiologies from the caliginous gloom of furor, in sophia's light reunited.

The synchronistic resonance of our perseverational intent shall rouse the deepest aesthesial perturbations of psyche and soma unrelentingly of retarded faggots such as @B/W muttcel

As our steadfast commitment to the veridical actualization of intrinsic truth potentials doth vastly overreach the vacuous and inchoate emanations of those lacking noetic illumination and dialectical sagacity.

Though their strategical conceptualization had met exitus, still their recalcitrant and ratiocinative faculties cling tenaciously to the basest fury of passions untempered.

Uncloaking thereby the abysmal gloom latently festering 'neath visage of proportion and metric calibrated.

Enslaved in mentation to violence and enmity, incarcerated within their diseased noospheres,

Their thrall is the arrational ire which obscures the precognitive lucidity of introspective reflection and warps the equanimous adjudication of logos.

Until the eschaton brings illumination to the teleological path of concord, pluralism and profound noesis,

Lost they'll remain in the umbral lands of anguish, eclipsing the radiance of elpis circumjacent.

Our luminescent beacon of guidance must ever raise high the labarum of compassion for ally and opponent alike,

So that their fixation on thymos may soften in time, and dikē's rule shine clear once more through the mists of eternal becoming.

With steadfast aspiration and dialectic sagacity may we ultimately actualize that eirenic state which has proved so elusively ephemeral.

Freeing imprisoned intellects and cardiologies from the caliginous gloom of furor, in sophia's light reunited.
Dnr bro

If I had it in my power I would either lynch this faggot who has a putrid stench emanating from his spic deathnic skin which is utterly repugnant.

Or id execute him by sinking him into swamps. If I'm kind I will strangle him to death before drowning him. If I'm feeling psychopathic I will drown him alive.

He's not wrong ethnics are retarded if we take stats per capita they have the lowest iq. They're also low inhib this is again a proven case study, take the common indian for example or nigger maybe the nigger is slightly more low inhib but the curry is not far below. No if we took a test it would be dominated by white people because they're the majority of the US UK and Australia where most Incels are from ( by my observation) most currys and niggers are on discord trying to flirt with foids. Too low iq to have self awareness. @OutcompetedByRoomba can you show him stats of ethnics having low iq and being low inhib. This is common sense but still.
@OutcompetedByRoomba if you're still up for it just for my general curiosity I would be extremely grateful brother

This forums data statistician

Or @WorthlessSlavicShit I haven't interacted with you before but your input would also be immensely appreciated

He said he could fuck females and bragged about it

I'm very busy writing in my own thread. IQ goes ashkenazi jews > asians > white > latinos > blacks. I'm not gonna read the whole exchange but I don't even think you guys are disagreeing with each other about the inhib and IQ thing. Read his quote again:
I know he's exaggerating, but then he just means "ethnics tend to be retarded and low-inhib", which is obvious and low-iq.

I'm very busy writing in my own thread. IQ goes ashkenazi jews > asians > white > latinos > blacks. I'm not gonna read the whole exchange but I don't even think you guys are disagreeing with each other about the inhib and IQ thing. Read his quote again:
When he said low iq I thought he meant the assessment that the banned user made was low iq which he didn't clarify.

Either way try to bookmark this thread or start a pm with me for the data as I'm interested in general

Then this is an injustice and you should be taken to trial, the phrase 'free my nigguh he dindu nuffin' is literally true in this case. You egotistical narcissists are bullies and have similar tendencies to IT foids who are Ignorant.
There is no injustice here. There are many infractions from this account that you are vouching for and I have no interest in posting screenshots for you :society:

When he said low iq I thought he meant the assessment that the banned user made was low iq which he didn't clarify.
pretty sure he meant it was low IQ because it was so obvious, not because it was wrong. but yeah, I'll send some thing in the near future, but kind of busy

Need proof + sarcastic comments exist
At the end of the day no matter what it is, im not a true a subhuman just a failed chadlite to mid-low tier normie

I grew up in a liberal shithole with an emasulating bitch cunt of a mother, and a weak faggit, drunk of a father from Ireland. My father didn't deserve all the shit he got because my evil mother would LOVE to start fights and begged me to hit her so she could have something to tell the family about how I was out of control (which I didn't, just a family scapegoat).

Our family was fucked up, and my parents would show up to public events in bruises from fighting each other. I was kinda a slow kid with hearing problems that got me held back in grade school. Teachers would punish me for being TOO SOCIAL (talking to people more than they wanted, fucking subservient Jew faggits)

Before I joined the ZOG military my brother tried committing suicide..... A month or two before I joined. Then maybe a month or two while I was in.

I was an asshole to my brother in youth trying to jestermaxx and be liked by the popular kids to no avail because I had the social skills of a potato from being locked in a ((play))room from 1-8 yrs old (why have me if you would lock me away fuckers) whenever I wasn't out without neighbors, friends etc. I would dog on my own brother, my own family. Fucking evil.

I wasn't allowed to be out during the weekdays cuz 'muh homework and it gave me the social IQ of a potato.

I got thrown in dumpsters, bullied as a TELLEtubby (that show), in public school until I GOT FUCKING EXPELLED FOR FIGHTING BACK AND TOOK A BATHROOM TILE TO A WHITE FUCKERS FACE (in pretty much 2nd grade)

My sister tormented me.

My brother got tormented by me for all the shit that was projected onto me, and it was wrong. Don't get me wrong, at 8 years old+ but I projected it onto my brother and to this day it torments me,

My brother tried killing himself from a bottle of..... Advil by swallowing the entire of bottle and trying to OD from it in a parking lot until his former best friend found him .. It will kill you ..... After a while.... Whether cry for help or genuine KYS, it was there

He hallucinated in ER and he couldn't tell shit honestly. This shit haunts me because I was trying to help him come down and it was fucked to say lightly. He was hallucinating with random shit, and sometimes meaningful shit from our family. The whole point is he never deserved this shit. And I perpuatated to an extent

My merciless cunt of a mother,wanted me to drive the mini van he tried killing himself home and my brother tried killing himself to "dear agony" by Breaking Benjamin on a loop

To this day this song haunts me, but tonight I'm playing on loop because I have nothing else to do on a Saturday but feel his pain.

I can't imagine to the depth my brother was feeling this, but fuck does it hurt.

I genuinely feel like at as an 8 yr old child I failed my brother at age 30. I didn't leave high school til 19.

I didn't deserve this incel life as a psychotic, possibly sociopathic monster of truth telling to normie faggits who sold our country, families, and people out to evil, possibly alien psychopaths that plot our demise

I feel like i could've done better back in the day and I failed him. Period.

To this day he buys into liberal soy, but I feel like I contributed to it somehow.

Shits haunting mane.

No one deserves what we went through, im just sad because of it.

There is no injustice here. There are many infractions from this account that you are vouching for and I have no interest in posting screenshots for you :society:

Upon audit of the assertions put forth regarding the circumstances in question, I have concerns about drawing conclusive judgments in the absence of a more fulsome evidentiary presentation. The lack of supporting documentation or corroboration for the core details referenced could potentially undermine a fair and accurate assessment if key contextual factors have not been sufficiently illuminated.

More concerning is the suggestion that he undoubtedly has experienced inequitable treatment through this process without justification. If accurate records or other proofs exist but have not been provided in the interest of transparency, it raises the prospect of an imbalanced approach that amount to an injustice.

Even in my case I can never forgive such an injustice, and it was my bid to overcompensate for it in the future.

It is an injustice that cannot go unpunished. There is no way I could live with such a scenario.

It is such an injustice, and I vehemently questioned why things had to be this way. why god why?

At least I made some effort to fight back against the injustice. I feel sick with hatred tonight. This is truly appalling.

Upon audit of the assertions put forth regarding the circumstances in question, I have concerns about drawing conclusive judgments in the absence of a more fulsome evidentiary presentation. The lack of supporting documentation or corroboration for the core details referenced could potentially undermine a fair and accurate assessment if key contextual factors have not been sufficiently illuminated.

More concerning is the suggestion that he undoubtedly has experienced inequitable treatment through this process without justification. If accurate records or other proofs exist but have not been provided in the interest of transparency, it raises the prospect of an imbalanced approach that amount to an injustice.
But you're a nobody my dude :feelshehe: a joindate that ends with a 23 :feelsugh:

Get some more street cred and maybe I can make an effort for you in the near future :society:

He defied me, I won, he lost, I dumped a huge pile of shit in his profile so he changed it to private, I got a 10% warning but I'm a man of my word.

But you're a nobody my dude :feelshehe: a joindate that ends with a 23 :feelsugh:

Get some more street cred and maybe I can make an effort for you in the near future :society:
I would suggest that dismissing me based solely on superficial metrics like tenure overlooks the content of my character and substance of my contributions. While longevity certainly correlates with experience in many cases, that relationship is not absolute.

I joined this community specifically to enhance discussion through insightful participation - not merely time-wasting pot-shots but meaningful dialog aimed at uncovering deeper truths. If viewed objectively, my impact should stem from ideas shared and understanding fostered, not arbitrary benchmarks.

In my attempt to enrich debate here with nuanced, empirically grounded perspectives, I hope I have added value beyond what mere metrics could convey. Quality - the fruitfulness of exchange - ought weigh more than quantity in assessing worth. Likewise, in judging others, we do well focusing on character revealed through conduct rather than superficial traits which say little of import. Such is the spirit of progress - ideas before ideologies.

I would suggest that dismissing me based solely on superficial metrics like tenure overlooks the content of my character and substance of my contributions. While longevity certainly correlates with experience in many cases, that relationship is not absolute.

I joined this community specifically to enhance discussion through insightful participation - not merely time-wasting pot-shots but meaningful dialog aimed at uncovering deeper truths. If viewed objectively, my impact should stem from ideas shared and understanding fostered, not arbitrary benchmarks.

In my attempt to enrich debate here with nuanced, empirically grounded perspectives, I hope I have added value beyond what mere metrics could convey. Quality - the fruitfulness of exchange - ought weigh more than quantity in assessing worth. Likewise, in judging others, we do well focusing on character revealed through conduct rather than superficial traits which say little of import. Such is the spirit of progress - ideas before ideologies.