Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MODS: Restore this thread back to the main forums now

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Every time I make an effort to try and even have a rational discourse regarding the possibility of mobilizing incels in the real world, it gets relegated to the Bunker where nobody will ever see it and where it essentially goes to die. This has happened on two separate occasions now, both involving threads that were extremely active (around 100 posts and nearly 1k views) and incorporated some very practical, expedient and above all, entirely legal, suggestions. Here is the latest thread from last night which, once again, some mod for reasons that are entirely unintelligible to me, decided in his superior wisdom that this sort of material must be concealed from the world:

https://incels.is/threads/why-incels-should-organize-irl.532806/

It contains no insinuations of illegality, did not violate the rules of this site and was in no way deleterious to the interests of the community. Conversely, it is providing hope, inspiration and direction to those lost souls on here who will otherwise end up roping or going er. I'm beginning to think that this site is a false flag operation for the FBI and that the mods are actually federal agents who are making their best efforts to preemptively suppress any potential for an actual, real world incel organization that can finally give us something to live for.

Jannies... What are YOU hiding...?

Swap the islamcope with traditional Roman Patriarchy. I am not growing a beard nor giving away my boys' foreskin.

Jannies... What are YOU hiding...?
They never give me any explanation as to why they send these threads over there but I suspect that they fear that we may actually be able to start coordinating and mobilizing in real life. Again, that is not any inducement to illegality, as I was merely advocating for what was essentially a fraternal order of incels which would provide our most despondent comrades with a sense of belonging and imbue them with hope and a noble purpose.

They don't want it infiltrators seeing that we're meeting.

Swap the islamcope with traditional Roman Patriarchy. I am not growing a beard nor giving away my boys' foreskin.
As I had stated in that thread, religion, race, political affiliation and any other condition or belief that is particularized to an individual is superseded by their status as incels. I personally don't care what you believe or what color your skin may be, as the only thing that matters and ought to matter is our common shared experience and the need for some sort of tangible, practical organization irl.

They don't want it infiltrators seeing that we're meeting.
I never said we were meeting and I wouldn't have given any details on these forums even if we were to hold some sort of meeting. I wanted to generate support here so as to get our message out to as many comrades as possible and then to remove the discussion and coordination efforts to a more suitable venue such as Discord where we can better regulate access to information. I have a plan and always will have one.

If you guys think I'm an infiltrator, then go ahead and perma-ban me right now but if not, then restore my thread to these forums where it can get the exposure that it deserves and so that we can start doing something more constructive then sitting around here and partaking in this virtual circle jerk that is these forums since our movement and community will go nowhere if that's the case.

Most don't have access to the bunker. They basically just tried to kill your idea before it even starts.

Most don't have access to the bunker. They basically just tried to kill your idea before it even starts.
No worries brother, one of the more gracious and enlightened mods (Fatlink) was kind and generous enough to not only restore that thread but promote it to the tope of the list in the main forums so the problem has been redressed.

No worries brother, one of the more gracious and enlightened mods (Fatlink) was kind and generous enough to not only restore that thread but promote it to the tope of the list in the main forums so the problem has been redressed.
That's good news.