Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious mods pls delete my account forever

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
100% - Permaban User desires to leave us for now.
i have decided that its best if i leave this forum because its too toxic and its bad for my mental health. i will try to live life without thinking of misery and lonliness so mods can u pls ban my account. delete it forever i wont be back anymore. i wouId like to thank you guys for giving me advice and giving me humor without u guys i will be stuck in misery and lonliness. and no i am not joking i am being dead serious delete my account after u read this thread. my final advice is try to not bash eachother instead you can help eachother.
@Komesarj @Fat Link

See you tomorrow

Wtf? You’re here forever.

i have decided that its best if i leave this forum because its too toxic and its bad for my mental health. i will try to live life without thinking of misery and lonliness so mods can u pls ban my account. delete it forever i wont be back anymore. i wouId like to thank you guys for giving me advice and giving me humor without u guys i will be stuck in misery and lonliness. and no i am not joking i am being dead serious delete my account after u read this thread. my final advice is try to not bash eachother instead you can help eachother.
@Komesarj @Fat Link
Farewell brother. :feelsbadman:

Sorry to see you go and I wish you would not but I understand. :cryfeels:

Though I think it best if I simply ban your account for now to protect it incase you ever do decide to come back. :feelshehe:

i have decided that its best if i leave this forum because its too toxic and its bad for my mental health
Soyboy dance

Farewell brother. :feelsbadman:

Sorry to see you go and I wish you would not but I understand. :cryfeels:

Though I think it best if I simply ban your account for now to protect it incase you ever do decide to come back. :feelshehe:
nah man go ahead and delete it. you see man this site is good and everything but its making my mental state way worse

Is this really what ending your "nofap" streak did? :feelswhat:

I rescind my statement, perhaps it really wasn't a placebo; why leave us? :feelsUgh:

See you tomorrow, anyhow. :smonk:

Is this really what ending your "nofap" streak did? :feelswhat:

I rescind my statement, perhaps it really wasn't a placebo; why leave us? :feelsUgh:

See you tomorrow, anyhow. :smonk:
Bro jacked off and had major post nut clarity.

WTF I just PM'd this zoomer faggot and a second later he gets banned.

Bro jacked off and had major post nut clarity.
Probably should have convinced him to keep the streak going; I will miss his somewhat rambling threads and brutal truths. :feelsbadman:

brutal racepill

What nofap day 15 does to a mf

Jfl that it's bad for his mental health. I'm sure he's gonna wake up happy and carefree tomorrow!

Must of been one good nut
Made him rethink reality. But i’m always stuck in post nut clarity cuz i’m never horny and can’t climax.

See you tomorrow btw

See you later bro

Goodbye:

Will miss you.

@Komesarj @Fat Link
See you tomorrow

nah man go ahead and delete it. you see man this site is good and everything but its making my mental state way worse

I will recall your empathy.

i have decided that its best if i leave this forum because its too toxic and its bad for my mental health.
Translation: i am fakecel and i ascended and don't want my toilet gf to find out about me larping as an incel

good riddance

Even though you were illogical your threads were funny

Anyways, see you for now, we'll probably meet in reddit sometime soon :feelskek::feelskek:

Nah bro I like seeing you here.

I don't think we should take this 18yo kid seriously—these kids keep changing their mindset in every second.

@Komesarj @Fat Link
There is absolutely no part of this post that made any sense look...

i have decided that its best if i leave this forum because its too toxic and its bad for my mental health. i will try to live life without thinking of misery and lonliness
First he says this ^. Implying that while on .is he was "miserable and lonely" and that he wants to leave because it's too "toxic"...
without u guys i will be stuck in misery and lonliness.
Then he writes this ^

American GenZ are confused enough, but foreign GenZs are remarkably retarded.