Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MODS GTFIH, Why can't I send Private Messages nor view other users' profile messages?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Tagging the mods

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i @Master @cockscuker

I want my permission to view profile posts and sending PMs enabled again, it was disabled for an unknown reason around March.

My friend @FamilyGuy1999 here has his profile public and allows other users to PM him, so why can't I? At least give me an explanation?

You want to post private messages on my forum? Thats a privilige I do not hand out so easily to plebs like yourself.

You want to post private messages on my forum? Thats a privilige I do not hand out so easily to plebs like yourself.
View attachment 471417
I dindu nuffin except for a few banters is all.

I think it was @mental_out because I couldn't reply to his Warning PM

I REALLY NEED AN EXPLANATION

Last edited:
Can you see my profile?
Yes. But I can't send you PM.
When they take away your PM rights it's over for you.
No one has been able to get that back except for @Idlevillagercel , and that's only because he has exceptional cock sucking skills.

Yes. But I can't send you PM.
When they take away your PM rights it's over for you.
No one has been able to get that back except for @Idlevillagercel , and that's only because he has exceptional cock sucking skills.
Can you screenshot my profile and post it here? I wanna know what it looks like?

Of course you can't because you can't follow, ignore or watch yourself. And you have the find button at top right.
:reeeeee:
im talking bout ma profile posts

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker

Please give me something about this

bump,

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i @Master @cocksucker

say something

someone had put you on no PMs ages ago, I took it off since you're unbanned now
You’re probably the one who did it. “someone” XD. Why you gotta lie? You’re the only mod here who’s been acting uncanny

You’re probably the one who did it. “someone” XD. Why you gotta lie? You’re the only mod here who’s been acting uncanny
This tbh. Idk why he hates other users here and bans people left and right. Probably gets some kind of sadistic pleasure showing his dominance over other incels.

Pathetic tbh.
View attachment 471417