Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mods conspired against me so my threads gets less attention

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
You think i dont know that the mods conspired against so i get less attention on my threads, which results in me getting less dopamine and becoming even more depressed ? How much did the Kikes pay you to do this ? Im sure it was @faded who payed the mod team because i am a white goyim, the arch enemy of kikes.

Take your meds schizo

I want answers @Fat Link @Uggo Mongo :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Here's your dopamine hit

You think i dont know that the mods conspired against so i get less attention on my threads, which results in me getting less dopamine and becoming even more depressed ? How much did the Kikes pay you to do this ? Im sure it was @faded who payed the mod team because i am a white goyim, the arch enemy of kikes.
:feelshehe:

@faded and the mods aren’t in cahoots; at the very least not anymore. They banned him and he exposed them
87A00D7D C47E 449B ADA5 E3CB1AE9FBE1

Here's a free dopamine hit

drink saft alter , easy dopamine

btw shizo

why are you conspiring against @Friezacel ?
It's called a delta matrix injection system, sweaty, you aren't entitled to your post visibility multiplier being higher than 0.6. No one is subtly increasing the backend latency of your user ID to lag your threads and thus cause less replies than usual. :feelshmm:

It's called a delta matrix injection system, sweaty, you aren't entitled to your post visibility multiplier being higher than 0.6. No one is subtly increasing the backend latency of your user ID to lag your threads and thus cause less replies than usual. :feelshmm:
OMG ANDREW TATE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED. HE WAS TRYING TO WARN US ABOUT THE NEFARIOUS MACHINATIONS OF THE .IS MODS

HE TRIED TO SAVE US ALL

Last edited:
drink saft alter , easy dopamine

btw shizo

why me, what did i do :feelsrope: