Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Modern Women think they live in a fairy tale world

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Your Friendly Clown
★★★★★
i dont know who is the stupid Ass nigga who will fall for this shit

White women are the world's biggest degenerates,

never forget that white women fuck dogs.

in short, she is looking for a betabux, not a fuckboy

Probably got pregnant by 15 different Tyrones and now she hates men in general. The toxic attitude just seeps over. But ofc society enables these whores who do nothing good. And needless to say she's not a good mother either and that claim is a fact, don't even need to meet this piece of shit to know it to be true

6 kids = 6 fathers

r u gonna say yes to her if u had the chance lol
no because 1) i'm broke af and she won't be interested in me at all 2) betabux fate is the worst ,basically you will be wageslaving to feed her kids and financially support her with no reward, most betabux husbands have dead bedrooms. You have to be cuck to agree with such offer.

no because 1) i'm broke af and she won't be interested in me at all 2) betabux fate is the worst ,basically you will be wageslaving to feed her kids and financially support her with no reward, most betabux husbands have dead bedrooms. You have to be cuck to agree with such offer.
:feelswhat:

Probably got pregnant by 15 different Tyrones and now she hates men in general. The toxic attitude just seeps over. But ofc society enables these whores who do nothing good. And needless to say she's not a good mother either and that claim is a fact, don't even need to meet this piece of shit to know it to be true
She will just take from society, she will never contribute.

I didn't know that birthing can be so addictive?

Seems like a troll, but foids do live a fairy tale.

No, she doesn't. Society is too dysfunctional to benefit from that.
Lol i think yea when dose babies will be a grown ass faggots or foids they will become a labor force :feelsthink:

Lol i think yea when dose babies will be a grown ass faggots or foids they will become a labor force :feelsthink:
Only strengthens the argument for human breeding farms since you're only concerned about the labour force bottom line.

Only strengthens the argument for human breeding farms since you're only concerned about the labour force bottom line.
What do u think they will work as pilots !!!! lol no

I was speaking to a single mother once with 4 kids on welfare. Ghosted me as soon as she saw my picture.

Obviously i wasn't chadalicious enough.

Ghosted me as soon as she saw my picture.
this shit is brutal :cryfeels:
maybe she saw that you're too young for her Or u r not good looking :feelshehe:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back