Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Modern Women are self entitled succubi driving every man into mgtow/

I'm a MAN SENT THEIR OWN WAY. Women don't want shit with me, the same can be said about a lot of MGTOW, though there are some legit ones that were divorced raped.

I'm a MAN SENT THEIR OWN WAY. Women don't want shit with me, the same can be said about a lot of MGTOW, though there are some legit ones that were divorced raped.
Yes.
But, most MGTOWs are Incels in denial tbh
They THINK they chose their own path... ( That´s some hard cope right there )

Maxresdefault 2

"Haha women can't have me, they drove me away by being such toxic creatures. Oh they will definitly regret rejecting me in the past, they aren't aware of the fact that i would've been a perfect hunsband and father. Well by the end of the day it's their loss, i gonna go to sleep in my cool race car bed now, couldn't do that if i had a women in my life, am i right guys? MGTOW for life!

more like MSTOW

Nothing of value was lost for women at the day when MGTOW decided to distance themselves from relationships

Nothing of value was lost for women at the day when MGTOW decided to distance themselves from relationships
Kinda cucked to say this tbh
Women don't want men approaching them, they just want Chad bending them over while betabux watches and pays for the room and dinner
more like MSTOW
Absolute zero IQ
Literally already written in the first reply

Kinda cucked to say this tbh
Women don't want men approaching them, they just want Chad bending them over while betabux watches and pays for the room and dinner
The problem with MGTOW is that you normally don't want to start it in a way they did. They became demonized by cucked society and that's it, everything they say undergoes constant failo at this point, they can't convince more men. Where one of them never bothered to provide a whore, 100 different cucks did. Perhaps if they distance their own studies and arguments from their actual movement, they'll have more success.

View attachment 134065
"Haha women can't have me, they drove me away by being such toxic creatures. Oh they will definitly regret rejecting me in the past, they aren't aware of the fact that i would've been a perfect hunsband and father. Well by the end of the day it's their loss, i gonna go to sleep in my cool race car bed now, couldn't do that if i had a women in my life, am i right guys? MGTOW for life!

:lul::lul::lul: