Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Modern Women are degenerate for many reasons

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Most women are terrible people. They justify the killing of innocent unborn babies in the womb to avoid personal responsibility, they dress up like prostitutes with their shorts that reval their ass cheeks, wearing crop tops that show their breasts, they also wear too much makeup. Honestly, these foids look like clowns with the makeup they use. Ironically, they expect men to not look at their half-naked bodies which is stupid because males are naturally attracted to females bodies. It's biology.

I also despise how women will call any guy who is not good-looking a "creep" for being interested in them. They certainly wouldn't be uncomfortable if a good-looking guy tried to make advances towards them.
Women also take advantage of desperate men by taking their money with their only fans account. Women are also close-minded and have no idea what it's like to be an unattractive male. They think any guy can easily find a gf if they improve their personality, wear nice clothes, and get a haircut. This is just false hope. The female gender will never understand us. They will continue to deceive unattractive men into believing the bluepill.
I have more reasons, but it would be too long.

Last edited:
They justify the killing of innocent unborn babies
YOU
DO
NOT
CARE
ABOUT
BABIES

Please, stop with this fake pearl clutching faggotry. You don't give a fuck about them.

There are other ways women are evil that DIRECTLY EFFECT you, that you could talk about.

YOU
DO
NOT
CARE
ABOUT
BABIES

Please, stop with this fake pearl clutching faggotry. You don't give a fuck about them.

There are other ways women are evil that DIRECTLY EFFECT you, that you could talk about.
hes right to point out foids love to murder babies though

People who support abortion are degenerate

This is why i must settle down with a cute Iranian , burka wearing wife.

It is certainly true women tend to play the seductive role in society.I was at this taco place and this waitress in a family restaurant was wearing a brah top and skin tight daisy's at 11:30 in the afternoon.

It is certainly true women tend to play the seductive role in society.I was at this taco place and this waitress in a family restaurant was wearing a brah top and skin tight daisy's at 11:30 in the afternoon.
Women don't know how dress modestly.

YOU
DO
NOT
CARE
ABOUT
BABIES

Based

FUCKING CUNTS VILE WHORES HOW I CAN WALK AROUND IN PUBLIC WITH THESE 17 YR OLD WHOR DRESSED HALF NAKED AND IM NOT EXPECT TO GET ERECTION IN PUBLIC(in gta)
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

FUCKING CUNTS VILE WHORES HOW I CAN WALK AROUND IN PUBLIC WITH THESE 17 YR OLD WHOR DRESSED HALF NAKED AND IM NOT EXPECT TO GET ERECTION IN PUBLIC(in gta)
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Foids telling straight men to not be aroused by their almost naked bodies goes against biology and nature

Women don't know how dress modestly.
Typically not but women in Christian communities are trying ,there is a movement to mitigate the slutty dress habits ,it's small

Most women are terrible people
Stopped there.

First of all, there is no such thing as "woman".

There are MEN and there are FOIDS.

Second of all, foids are not people, those beasts are MEANS OF REPRODUCTION for MEN to make babies with, just like COWS are the means men use to obtain milk, butter and cheese.

That said,

A bad foid is a foid that is not reproductively useful, just like a bad cow is a cow without milk.

The supposed "degenerate" behavior of foids is just the reflection of a soyciety that decided to collectively hallucinate and pretend foids are people and let them loose and unleashed; likewise, a cow's street-shitting "degenerate" habits is just the reflection of a soyciety that pretends those beasts are something other than milk-making factories and decided to let them loose.

In both cases the solution is similar: send those beasts to the barns where they belong.

None are virgins as adults it’s disgusting

IMG 1179

Typically not but women in Christian communities are trying ,there is a movement to mitigate the slutty dress habits ,it's small
wtf Christian holes are so fucking annoying they just try to whore around dress like giga slut more naked then the hooker I fuck for 500$ then find a christcuck beta bux to fund their expensive bullshit lifestyle this is beyond cucked “Christian” holes should be grapes have their fucking tounge cut out if they talk too much like in based medieval time (in mein kraft)

Most women are terrible people. They justify the killing of innocent unborn babies in the womb to avoid personal responsibility, they dress up like prostitutes with their shorts that reval their ass cheeks, wearing crop tops that show their breasts, they also wear too much makeup. Honestly, these foids look like clowns with the makeup they use. Ironically, they expect men to not look at their half-naked bodies which is stupid because males are naturally attracted to females bodies. It's biology.

I also despise how women will call any guy who is not good-looking a "creep" for being interested in them. They certainly wouldn't be uncomfortable if a good-looking guy tried to make advances towards them.
Women also take advantage of desperate men by taking their money with their only fans account. Women are also close-minded and have no idea what it's like to be an unattractive male. They think any guy can easily find a gf if they improve their personality, wear nice clothes, and get a haircut. This is just false hope. The female gender will never understand us. They will continue to deceive unattractive men into believing the bluepill.
I have more reasons, but it would be too long.
The deceptions of FOIDS towards men lie in the desperation of these men (mainly sub 5s) towards them... chads get ass on the regular so they are not easily deceived...esp. if they getting ass from a FOID on the regular...cause at the end of the day...that's all that matters...GETTING ASS...lmmmaaoo

wtf Christian holes are so fucking annoying they just try to whore around dress like giga slut more naked then the hooker I fuck for 500$ then find a christcuck beta bux to fund their expensive bullshit lifestyle this is beyond cucked “Christian” holes should be grapes have their fucking tounge cut out if they talk too much like in based medieval time (in mein kraft)
There is Christian feminist cabal for lack of a better word like youtuber Alley Beth Stuckey ,a krypto-feminist .But it was once said don't judge the airline by the ground crew.

There is Christian feminist cabal for lack of a better word like youtuber Alley Beth Stuckey ,a krypto-feminist .But it was once said don't judge the airline by the ground crew.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I find Christian holes the most attractive but they don’t want me

Stopped there.

First of all, there is no such thing as "woman".

There are MEN and there are FOIDS.

Second of all, foids are not people, those beasts are MEANS OF REPRODUCTION for MEN to make babies with, just like COWS are the means men use to obtain milk, butter and cheese.

That said,

A bad foid is a foid that is not reproductively useful, just like a bad cow is a cow without milk.

The supposed "degenerate" behavior of foids is just the reflection of a soyciety that decided to collectively hallucinate and pretend foids are people and let them loose and unleashed; likewise, a cow's street-shitting "degenerate" habits is just the reflection of a soyciety that pretends those beasts are something other than milk-making factories and decided to let them loose.

In both cases the solution is similar: send those beasts to the barns where they belong.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Foids are wild animals that need to be contained

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Religious girls may seem innocent but they are whoring around behind closed doors

Religious girls may seem innocent but they are whoring around behind closed doors
fucking vile cunts! Look at the instagram and snap chat models showing their pussy and tits while claiming “Christian” and wearing a cross all the fucking time
Christian hole are Aryan white and that’s only what I’m attract to fucking cunts why they can’t settle for 5’4 kikecel instead of 6 ft Chad

Last edited:
I once saw a Christian woman invite a pretty FOID to church....I have seen her a few times in the store as of late...and I never see her invite sub 5 males to church...these Christians r just blue pilled religious normies...not much difference between them and other FOIDS.

You find Christian women the most attractive,one you know? Or ones you perceive as Christian without knowing them.
If they are truly saved Christian they can't really marry a non Christian.If you joined a community they often have singles groups.

You find Christian women the most attractive,one you know? Or ones you perceive as Christian without knowing them.
If they are truly saved Christian they can't really marry a non Christian.If you joined a community they often have singles groups.
Christian women are white blonde thin and young at least the holes on my snap chat that wear the cross and make a big fucking deal about being Christian while running around in tight bikinis

Christian women are white blonde thin and young at least the holes on my snap chat that wear the cross and make a big fucking deal about being Christian while running around in tight bikinis
be a based kike and spit on her like you all do in israel.

im not pro choice or pro life, im pro what race is it.
Fucking I want to blast my cum in holes raw not deal with spawn I love abortion it should be free and promoted pro life should all kill themself right now and save the trouble

I hate being a kike it hasn’t helped with holes at all and I hate my family I just use them for money can’t wait until they die I will be worth at least 10 million dollar I can NEET permantly (in mein kraft)

Fucking I want to blast my cum in holes raw not deal with spawn I love abortion it should be free and promoted pro life should all kill themself right now and save the trouble
yes, i agree if you ever have a child you should abort it since it would be doomed to eternal inceldom.

Some maybe more of the fake Christian crypto feminist

Some maybe more of the fake Christian crypto feminist
God damn fucking cunts for example this Christian cunt aniela Bella on Snapchat this cunt wears cross and LARPs as Christian while posting herself in bikini constantly I jerk off to that vile slut pics constantly and would love to grape her (in video game!!!!!)

God damn fucking cunts for example this Christian cunt aniela Bella on Snapchat this cunt wears cross and LARPs as Christian while posting herself in bikini constantly I jerk off to that vile slut pics constantly and would love to grape her (in video game!!!!!)
Sorry to hear that people are behaving that way

Sorry to hear that people are behaving that way
“Christian” holes are all whore no exception wym sorry I am angry i want to stick my dick in that cunts smug mouth while choking her with cross necklace god damn bunch of antisemites they need to worship their Jewish over lord and give kike cels sex and love not just 6 ft chads!!!!!

Last edited:
“Christian” holes are all whore no exception wym sorry I am angry i want to stick my dick in that cunts smug mouth while choking her with cross necklace god damn bunch of antisemites they need to worship their Jewish over lord and give kike cels sex and love
I sort of get that ,I am myself Messianic but the orthodox don't like us must either.I'm not really a gentile baptist redneck either but of coarse the Rabbinical mainline does not really care between anyway.I saw you use the nickname 'kikecel" and thought you might be Yehudim

I sort of get that ,I am myself Messianic but the orthodox don't like us must either.I'm not really a gentile baptist redneck either but of coarse the Rabbinical mainline does not really care between anyway.I saw you use the nickname 'kikecel" and thought you might be Yehudim
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

All modern women are heartless and have dark souls