Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern Relationships

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Are built on lust and infatuation. I refuse to believe anything more could be true, it’s either one of the two extremes or both.

There was an article I read on here a while ago, I’ll always remember when the writer asked “What’s the point if a relationship if you’re not getting married and having kids?” This is legitimately the only reason you should be in a relationship. There’s no tango or lingo you can say to get around this question. The only relationships I’ve seen that fulfill this goal though are those that started in highschool. My friends who kept their girlfriend after high school are married and want kids.

Everything else is just stupidness and more importantly lust. Most people won’t flat out say it but majority of these relationships are just sex exchanges. This is why there are a lot of degenerate fetishes present in today’s society. The relationships aren’t built on love or care. They’re invested on the next creative way they can fuck or feel pleasure.

The infatuation piece is the glue even making these exchanges considered a relationship. Convincing themselves that this is their person and they love them even if nothing ever actually comes from the relationship. An obsession with qualities and ideas, it is quite common, and I’ve noticed on social media a lot if woman will say thing along the lines of “you fell in love with the image you made up of him”. Which is just infatuation, not to be confused with any type of love or genuine feelings. Infatuation emulates love in many relationships, and especially homosexual ones.

Alright I’m done ranting I gotta go

I think most modern normie relationships are transactional and when the normie guy can't give the transaction its over

The means of Reproduction has been seized!

By the usual sus

Modern dating- simplified. :feelshehe:

1.) What do you look like?
2.) How much $money$ do you make and possess?
3.) What's your educational and occupational background?
4.) What's your political background? You better have the right politics!
5.) You better have the perfect body!
6.) Circle of friends, you're not a part of my inner circle! Do not approach me!
7.) How much property do you own?
8.) Poor low-income working class unprofessional men that don't have perfect physical appearances need not apply!

$$:foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:$$

Last edited:
I think most modern normie relationships are transactional and when the normie guy can't give the transaction its over

I matched with some foid on Tinder who said "I'll meet you if you'll spoil me." I.e she was asking for a "sugar daddy" arrangement. Her nerve and entitlement pissed me off so much that I insulted her by asking her how much she would take for just giving a blowjob. :feelskek:

I matched with some foid on Tinder who said "I'll meet you if you'll spoil me." I.e she was asking for a "sugar daddy" arrangement. Her nerve and entitlement pissed me off so much that I insulted her by asking her how much she would take for just giving a blowjob. :feelskek:
They get so many matches that they can filter out men by asking for shit in their bios