Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern nations are suffering the judgement of YHWH

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1zldKNHe8o

In this widely censored video, John McArthur talks about the judgements God sends upon nations that abandon and reject Him.

First stage: sexual revolution (ongoing for decades)
Second stage: homosexual revolution (ongoing for a lot of time as well)
Third stage: God hands men over to a reprobate mind, which can't notice immorality anymore

Another sign of God judgement towards Godless nations, brought to my attention in another thread by @Wellington :

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12

Women and children having power over men. Exactly the opposite of what should be the case according to the bible.

Any similarity to the modern nations is (not) pure coincidence.

I believe the modern world, as troubled and confused as it is, is a necessary stage of historical development. The modern world is just a necessary part of a cycle.

Ancient man was familiar with the Doctrine of the Cycles. In the classical world, it was presented in terms of man's progressive descent from the 'Golden Age' to the 'Iron Age.' In each descent, man grows further away from the Transcendent, and further towards the material.

In Hindu theology, the final age is called the 'Kali Yuga,' or the Dark Age. It's essential quality is emphatically said to be a climate of dissolution, in which all the forces- individual and collective, material, psychic, and Spiritual- that were previously held in check by higher laws of a superior order, pass into a state of dispersion and chaos.

From a spiritual viewpoint, we are living in the darkest of ages. We are not only in the Kali Yuga, we are living through its very final stages.:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Our salvation is more important than saving our wicked nations

I see many here in the US saying they want to fix the country and "Make America Great Again"

But that time has passed, Cuckmerica is dead and they need to move on like I did

What's more important now is to fix our souls and repent to the Lord

Our salvation is more important than saving our wicked nations

I see many here in the US saying they want to fix the country and "Make America Great Again"

But that time has passed, Cuckmerica is dead and they need to move on like I did

What's more important now is to fix our souls and repent to the Lord
Anyone who thinks the modern world and the USSA in particular is still salvageable after the last 75 years is delusional- it really isn't.

What's most important is to acquire liberating knowledge and wisdom, and aligning ourselves with the Spirit- everything else will fall in line....

What's coming isn't just an ordinary collapse- what's coming is Holy War on a never before seen scale.

Last edited:

In this widely censored video, John McArthur talks about the judgements God sends upon nations that abandon and reject Him.

Third stage: God hands men over to a reprobate mind, which can't notice immorality anymore

Another sign of God judgement towards Godless nations, brought to my attention in another thread by @Wellington :

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12

Women and children having power over men. Exactly the opposite of what should be the case according to the bible.

Oh yeah sure, YHWH is "punishing"

Meanwhile in the land of the God of Islam:
Islamic Law

If you think the average normie is suffering you are a coping, they are enjoying themselves, its only really us that's suffering

I believe the modern world, as troubled and confused as it is, is a necessary stage of historical development. The modern world is just a necessary part of a cycle.
I agree with you here, as it was fortunate that males go through this cycle to wake up from the eternal hypnosis caused by women. The downside is that we weren't born at the end of the transition period. :feelsbadman:
Ancient man was familiar with the Doctrine of the Cycles. In the classical world, it was presented in terms of man's progressive descent from the 'Golden Age' to the 'Iron Age.' In each descent, man grows further away from the Transcendent, and further towards the material.

In Hindu theology, the final age is called the 'Kali Yuga,' or the Dark Age. It's essential quality is emphatically said to be a climate of dissolution, in which all the forces- individual and collective, material, psychic, and Spiritual- that were previously held in check by higher laws of a superior order, pass into a state of dispersion and chaos.

From a spiritual viewpoint, we are living in the darkest of ages. We are not only in the Kali Yuga, we are living through its very final stages.:feelsLSD:
I disagree because I think Apocalypse or the end of the world as in the Revelation is unreasonable to happen and cope to believe in that tbh. Also something like "the darkest of ages" is a very subjective saying ngl.

Are you saying we’re living in the days of Isaiah?

Actually it makes sense tbh. I heard a quote like: ”it doesn’t matter if the women are ruling or if the people ruling are being ruled by women” something like that.

I feel like in this day and age, women have the power and upper hand in so many situations and this was given to them by men.

I’m not sure if that’s what ruling over men entails though.

How bad do you think it’ll get? Like the women having power situation.

Last edited:
Are you saying we’re living in the days of Isaiah?

Actually it makes sense tbh. I heard a quote like: ”it doesn’t matter if the women are ruling or if the people ruling are being ruled by women” something like that.

I feel like in this day and age, women have the power and upper hand in so many situations and this was given to them by men.

I’m not sure if that’s what ruling over men entails though.

How bad do you think it’ll get? Like the women having power situation.
In that chapter Isaiah is talking about the curses God brings upon nations when they forsake Him. So it's valid both for the Hebrews back then and us now.

It'll only get worse from here. The great tribulation will be unimaginably bad, billions will die, people will want to die but the demons torturing them, physically present here, won't let them.

You spelled jews wrong

Last edited:
giga based

i still vividly reading Proverbs and reading what it has to say on women and realizing how everything lines up.

the Bible got the fall of Rome right and it got the fall of our modern world right :feelsjuice:

In that chapter Isaiah is talking about the curses God brings upon nations when they forsake Him. So it's valid both for the Hebrews back then and us now.

It'll only get worse from here. The great tribulation will be unimaginably bad, billions will die, people will want to die but the demons torturing them, physically present here, won't let them.
Sounds horrible. When did you get saved?

yooo john macarthur is based as fuk lmao, sometimes catch his show on the radio :feelsmage: he got that fire and brimstone preacher voice :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Sounds horrible. When did you get saved?
I converted for good in May 2020. Not sure if I was saved before that, my conversion was a process that took place from 2014 to 2020.

I converted for good in May 2020. Not sure if I was saved before that, my conversion was a process that took place from 2014 to 2020.
Ah yeah I feel you. I was convicted of masturbation in 2015 (I think). But I went back to doing it since it’s so hard to abstain. I still sometimes do Nofap since then.

But since 2015 I’ve been slowly growing with God and taking him more seriously.

And in 2019 I wanted to have a Godly relationship one day.

In 2019/2020 I kept confessing that Jesus was Saviour and the Son on God.

In other words I don’t know when I got saved either, but I have faith in Christ and I feel guilt from sinning.

I'm not Christian, however, even I am smart enough to see what is unfolding around the world currently. It's not God's judgement, it's evil men conspiring with one another against the majority of the world's population. :feelsjuice:

Oh yeah sure, YHWH is "punishing"

Meanwhile in the land of the God of Islam:
View attachment 486218

If you think the average normie is suffering you are a coping, they are enjoying themselves, its only really us that's suffering
I disagree- look at the drug overdose rate, the suicides, the pervasive "doomerism," particularly among the younger generations, the increasing rates of depression and mental illness, the increasing feelings of anxiety, the rising rates of nihilistic mass shootings and ERs, etc.
I disagree because I think Apocalypse or the end of the world as in the Revelation is unreasonable to happen and cope to believe in that tbh. Also something like "the darkest of ages" is a very subjective saying ngl.
It's not a "cope" and the modern world is living on borrowed time, when that time comes to an end, it will be the biggest event in the history of man since the Great Flood.

I disagree- look at the drug overdose rate, the suicides, the pervasive "doomerism," particularly among the younger generations, the increasing rates of depression and mental illness, the increasing feelings of anxiety, the rising rates of nihilistic mass shootings and ERs, etc.
That's a relatively small amount of people when compared to everyone else you is enjoying life

There is nothing gained in this world without someone losing on the other end of the "exchange"

I've talked about this before:

It's not a "cope" and the modern world is living on borrowed time, when that time comes to an end, it will be the biggest event in the history of man since the Great Flood.
People were saying this shit decades ago and they'll be saying it 1000 years from now

Humans will probably die out due to overpopulation because we aren't making much progress with respect to travelling to and populating other planets that we could survive on

My disagreement is not with the concept of "The End" but over the belief in the details of the apocalypse. The concept of the end of the world is also indeterminate and vague; What is the end of the world, is it the end of American hegemony, the end of Western civilization, war, epidemic, economic collapse or global warming? All these don't guarantee the extinction of humans. By the way, even if the Earth disappeared, nothing would happen to the universe!

sand nigger inspired cope