Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern nations are suffering the judgement of YHWH

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,482
Online
145d 15h 14m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1zldKNHe8o

In this widely censored video, John McArthur talks about the judgements God sends upon nations that abandon and reject Him.

First stage: sexual revolution (ongoing for decades)
Second stage: homosexual revolution (ongoing for a lot of time as well)
Third stage: God hands men over to a reprobate mind, which can't notice immorality anymore

Another sign of God judgement towards Godless nations, brought to my attention in another thread by Wellington @Wellington :

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12

Women and children having power over men. Exactly the opposite of what should be the case according to the bible.

Any similarity to the modern nations is (not) pure coincidence.
 
ezio6

ezio6

Greycel
Joined
Jul 20, 2021
Posts
48
Online
1d 14h 44m
Mainländer said:
All saved people will have eternal victory over sin and death in Christ Jesus.
amen
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,700
Online
88d 23h 38m
I believe the modern world, as troubled and confused as it is, is a necessary stage of historical development. The modern world is just a necessary part of a cycle.

Ancient man was familiar with the Doctrine of the Cycles. In the classical world, it was presented in terms of man's progressive descent from the 'Golden Age' to the 'Iron Age.' In each descent, man grows further away from the Transcendent, and further towards the material.

In Hindu theology, the final age is called the 'Kali Yuga,' or the Dark Age. It's essential quality is emphatically said to be a climate of dissolution, in which all the forces- individual and collective, material, psychic, and Spiritual- that were previously held in check by higher laws of a superior order, pass into a state of dispersion and chaos.

From a spiritual viewpoint, we are living in the darkest of ages. We are not only in the Kali Yuga, we are living through its very final stages.:feelsLSD:
 
Last edited:
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
Our salvation is more important than saving our wicked nations

I see many here in the US saying they want to fix the country and "Make America Great Again"

But that time has passed, Cuckmerica is dead and they need to move on like I did

What's more important now is to fix our souls and repent to the Lord
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,700
Online
88d 23h 38m
Wellington said:
Our salvation is more important than saving our wicked nations

I see many here in the US saying they want to fix the country and "Make America Great Again"

But that time has passed, Cuckmerica is dead and they need to move on like I did

What's more important now is to fix our souls and repent to the Lord
Anyone who thinks the modern world and the USSA in particular is still salvageable after the last 75 years is delusional- it really isn't.

What's most important is to acquire liberating knowledge and wisdom, and aligning ourselves with the Spirit- everything else will fall in line....

What's coming isn't just an ordinary collapse- what's coming is Holy War on a never before seen scale.
 
Last edited:
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,602
Online
47d 14h 48m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,902
Online
134d 14h 31m
Mainländer said:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1zldKNHe8o

In this widely censored video, John McArthur talks about the judgements God sends upon nations that abandon and reject Him.

First stage: sexual revolution (ongoing for decades)
Second stage: homosexual revolution (ongoing for a lot of time as well)
Third stage: God hands men over to a reprobate mind, which can't notice immorality anymore

Another sign of God judgement towards Godless nations, brought to my attention in another thread by Wellington @Wellington :

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12

Women and children having power over men. Exactly the opposite of what should be the case according to the bible.

Any similarity to the modern nations is (not) pure coincidence.
Oh yeah sure, YHWH is "punishing"

Meanwhile in the land of the God of Islam:


If you think the average normie is suffering you are a coping, they are enjoying themselves, its only really us that's suffering
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

One for cels
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
4,095
Online
55d 2h 55m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I believe the modern world, as troubled and confused as it is, is a necessary stage of historical development. The modern world is just a necessary part of a cycle.
I agree with you here, as it was fortunate that males go through this cycle to wake up from the eternal hypnosis caused by women. The downside is that we weren't born at the end of the transition period. :feelsbadman:
Extra-Samsaric said:
Ancient man was familiar with the Doctrine of the Cycles. In the classical world, it was presented in terms of man's progressive descent from the 'Golden Age' to the 'Iron Age.' In each descent, man grows further away from the Transcendent, and further towards the material.

In Hindu theology, the final age is called the 'Kali Yuga,' or the Dark Age. It's essential quality is emphatically said to be a climate of dissolution, in which all the forces- individual and collective, material, psychic, and Spiritual- that were previously held in check by higher laws of a superior order, pass into a state of dispersion and chaos.

From a spiritual viewpoint, we are living in the darkest of ages. We are not only in the Kali Yuga, we are living through its very final stages.:feelsLSD:
I disagree because I think Apocalypse or the end of the world as in the Revelation is unreasonable to happen and cope to believe in that tbh. Also something like "the darkest of ages" is a very subjective saying ngl.
 
yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
342
Online
11d 19h 7m
Mainländer said:
"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12
Are you saying we’re living in the days of Isaiah?

Actually it makes sense tbh. I heard a quote like: ”it doesn’t matter if the women are ruling or if the people ruling are being ruled by women” something like that.

I feel like in this day and age, women have the power and upper hand in so many situations and this was given to them by men.

I’m not sure if that’s what ruling over men entails though.

How bad do you think it’ll get? Like the women having power situation.
 
Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,482
Online
145d 15h 14m
yeahyeah said:
Are you saying we’re living in the days of Isaiah?

Actually it makes sense tbh. I heard a quote like: ”it doesn’t matter if the women are ruling or if the people ruling are being ruled by women” something like that.

I feel like in this day and age, women have the power and upper hand in so many situations and this was given to them by men.

I’m not sure if that’s what ruling over men entails though.

How bad do you think it’ll get? Like the women having power situation.
In that chapter Isaiah is talking about the curses God brings upon nations when they forsake Him. So it's valid both for the Hebrews back then and us now.

It'll only get worse from here. The great tribulation will be unimaginably bad, billions will die, people will want to die but the demons torturing them, physically present here, won't let them.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,964
Online
116d 18h 17m
You spelled jews wrong
 
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,448
Online
28d 3h 30m
Mainländer said:
All saved people will have eternal victory over sin and death in Christ Jesus.
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,441
Online
139d 19h 52m
Last edited:
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,244
Online
66d 8h 51m
giga based

i still vividly reading Proverbs and reading what it has to say on women and realizing how everything lines up.

the Bible got the fall of Rome right and it got the fall of our modern world right :feelsjuice:
 
yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
342
Online
11d 19h 7m
Mainländer said:
In that chapter Isaiah is talking about the curses God brings upon nations when they forsake Him. So it's valid both for the Hebrews back then and us now.

It'll only get worse from here. The great tribulation will be unimaginably bad, billions will die, people will want to die but the demons torturing them, physically present here, won't let them.
Sounds horrible. When did you get saved?
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

I'm CRYING because corporations don't CARE about m
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
60,816
Online
42d 9h 29m
Mainländer said:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1zldKNHe8o

In this widely censored video, John McArthur talks about the judgements God sends upon nations that abandon and reject Him.

First stage: sexual revolution (ongoing for decades)
Second stage: homosexual revolution (ongoing for a lot of time as well)
Third stage: God hands men over to a reprobate mind, which can't notice immorality anymore

Another sign of God judgement towards Godless nations, brought to my attention in another thread by Wellington @Wellington :

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them." - Isaiah 3:12

Women and children having power over men. Exactly the opposite of what should be the case according to the bible.

Any similarity to the modern nations is (not) pure coincidence.
yooo john macarthur is based as fuk lmao, sometimes catch his show on the radio :feelsmage: he got that fire and brimstone preacher voice :feelsmage::feelsmage:
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,482
Online
145d 15h 14m
yeahyeah said:
Sounds horrible. When did you get saved?
I converted for good in May 2020. Not sure if I was saved before that, my conversion was a process that took place from 2014 to 2020.
 
yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
342
Online
11d 19h 7m
Mainländer said:
I converted for good in May 2020. Not sure if I was saved before that, my conversion was a process that took place from 2014 to 2020.
Ah yeah I feel you. I was convicted of masturbation in 2015 (I think). But I went back to doing it since it’s so hard to abstain. I still sometimes do Nofap since then.

But since 2015 I’ve been slowly growing with God and taking him more seriously.

And in 2019 I wanted to have a Godly relationship one day.

In 2019/2020 I kept confessing that Jesus was Saviour and the Son on God.

In other words I don’t know when I got saved either, but I have faith in Christ and I feel guilt from sinning.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,839
Online
59d 2h 24m
I'm not Christian, however, even I am smart enough to see what is unfolding around the world currently. It's not God's judgement, it's evil men conspiring with one another against the majority of the world's population. :feelsjuice:
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
11,239
Online
153d 10h 52m
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,700
Online
88d 23h 38m
BlkPillPres said:
Oh yeah sure, YHWH is "punishing"

Meanwhile in the land of the God of Islam:
View attachment 486218

If you think the average normie is suffering you are a coping, they are enjoying themselves, its only really us that's suffering
I disagree- look at the drug overdose rate, the suicides, the pervasive "doomerism," particularly among the younger generations, the increasing rates of depression and mental illness, the increasing feelings of anxiety, the rising rates of nihilistic mass shootings and ERs, etc.
Black Soul said:
I disagree because I think Apocalypse or the end of the world as in the Revelation is unreasonable to happen and cope to believe in that tbh. Also something like "the darkest of ages" is a very subjective saying ngl.
It's not a "cope" and the modern world is living on borrowed time, when that time comes to an end, it will be the biggest event in the history of man since the Great Flood.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
16,902
Online
134d 14h 31m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I disagree- look at the drug overdose rate, the suicides, the pervasive "doomerism," particularly among the younger generations, the increasing rates of depression and mental illness, the increasing feelings of anxiety, the rising rates of nihilistic mass shootings and ERs, etc.
That's a relatively small amount of people when compared to everyone else you is enjoying life

There is nothing gained in this world without someone losing on the other end of the "exchange"

I've talked about this before:

Extra-Samsaric said:
It's not a "cope" and the modern world is living on borrowed time, when that time comes to an end, it will be the biggest event in the history of man since the Great Flood.
People were saying this shit decades ago and they'll be saying it 1000 years from now

Humans will probably die out due to overpopulation because we aren't making much progress with respect to travelling to and populating other planets that we could survive on
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

One for cels
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
4,095
Online
55d 2h 55m
Extra-Samsaric said:
It's not a "cope" and the modern world is living on borrowed time, when that time comes to an end, it will be the biggest event in the history of man since the Great Flood.
My disagreement is not with the concept of "The End" but over the belief in the details of the apocalypse. The concept of the end of the world is also indeterminate and vague; What is the end of the world, is it the end of American hegemony, the end of Western civilization, war, epidemic, economic collapse or global warming? All these don't guarantee the extinction of humans. By the way, even if the Earth disappeared, nothing would happen to the universe!
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,830
Online
76d 1h 33m
sand nigger inspired cope
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top