Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Modern men are such sissies

you definitely have never been close to some wolf or a predator in your life ever
i experienced the horror of being close to a wolf. if i had a gun i would never be able to shoot at him since i was very nervous.

how do you know it wanted to kill him? if it did it would run towards him (like it ran away when the dude shot) but it just slowly walked towards the cameraman

you definitely have never been close to some wolf or a predator in your life ever
i experienced the horror of being close to a wolf. if i had a gun i would never be able to shoot at him since i was very nervous.
But you're also literally transitioning and taking estrogen pills though

in rl u cant just headshot kill a wild animal with no effort

how do you know it wanted to kill him? if it did it would run towards him (like it ran away when the dude shot) but it just slowly walked towards the cameraman
Usually they wait for the prey to turn their back and start escaping and then they attack

in rl u cant just headshot kill a wild animal with no effort
That's true, it's also not that easy to kill a nigger with a 9mm. Only if you headshot them. If you hit their torso, they can still attack you if they're on drugs and committed enough

In my country cities are full of big stray dogs. So I have experience against predators

I wish the mountain lion would've torn his face off

But you're also literally transitioning and taking estrogen pills though
being 6'4", very hairy sandnigger and having a jaw as sharp as a razor
everytime i put estrogen in my blood it just gets destryoed and my T levels double by 4 or 5 times
ofc you won't experience this because you're a beta fag

being 6'4", very hairy sandnigger and having a jaw as sharp as a razor
everytime i put estrogen in my blood it just gets destryoed and my T levels double by 4 or 5 times
ofc you won't experience this because you're a beta fag
Wait, I think I confused you with another user who is a legit tranny. Sorry for that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back