Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern girls dress like prostitutes.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm walking in the hallways of uni and I see this bitch wearing some tight jeans, the jeans had rips in the legs showing a lot of skin. Kinda like this:
YMI-Mesh-Inset-Ankle-Ripped-Jeans-_285832-front-US.jpg

There is snow on the ground and it's freezing, but this attention seeking slut still dresses as little as possible. 
I wanted to sodomize her right there in the middle of the hallway for her slutiness.

Those jeans are hot tbh

Set your local sharia police on her. You in UK?

oilonthe-Rose said:
Set your local sharia police on her. You in UK?

No I'm in Jew York City.

Rahmawn said:
Those jeans are hot tbh

Yeah they are hot, but it infuriates me to look at that and not be able to do anything with it.

That girl can literally have a deformed face but I'd still fuck her, literally all girls need to do is lose weight (making there legs and butts curvier), dress like a slut and BOOM you're good looking (and apply fakeup).

While Chad dress like this

c63df8bb853b5a3230ed5e61da7bbfd5.gif

Homosapicuckus said:
While Chad dress like this

c63df8bb853b5a3230ed5e61da7bbfd5.gif

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeOwMcRO2pU[/video]

They get a lot worse than this. This shit's reserved for 2018.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that's super revealing, have you seen some of the other things some girls where? it's wayyy worse.

Kiddo said:
I'm sorry, but I don't think that's super revealing, have you seen some of the other things some girls where? it's wayyy worse.
true

Once I was freezing to death and a girl was wearing shorts.. and squeezed em up. Lmfao

Lots of the slags at my school are wearing tops so short their navel shows and it's the fucking WINTERTIME here FFS

They do. You can blame pop music videos.

They are prostitutes.

Kiddo said:
Yeah this is less slutty than average.

Crustaciouse said:
No I'm in Jew York City.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDCea5ajbN4[/video]