Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern fashion is shit!

Is modern "fashion" degenerate shit?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I read thru the UNIQLO lifewear magazine. https://www.uniqlo.com/jp/en/contents/lifewear-magazine/

Just lol at these clothes
1. Degenerate modern yoga whore clothes. And the foids wearing this shit also tend to be into low IQ shit like astrology/herbs/chakras/wicca bs.
04EB1C78 010E 4055 A843 DCDE015CF555

2.the colors and shit aren't in Harmony. Kinda looks retarded tbh
589BC1FE 6588 4E6E 9218 6BBADCF3AB3A

the vast majority of these clothes look functional but are also often classless/tasteless/bland and ofc the female clothes degenerate whorish trash.
Modern men and women dress in a cucked and soy manner.
A611F3C4 DA1B 4780 AE53 7D9D1D674A05

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:Women trying to copy men and looking whorish/trannyish. Penis envy in effect in fashion!

Now inb4, someone says no clothes for your face/height/frame, obviously no shit but nonetheless the fashion of an era can tall about the Era's values.

Attachments

• 1629841303983.jpeg
    1629841303983.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 163
Japanese writing nice:feelshmm:

Women's fashion in 2021: dress like a prostitute

old fashion was more restrictive but much less cucked

Also gigachad only

bitch looks like mulan

Women's fashion in 2021: dress like a prostitute
They call it "street wear", I guess the foids belong to the streets(Chads) nowadays and so they dress like it too.

They call it "street wear", I guess the foids belong to the streets(Chads) nowadays and so they dress like it too.

Prostitutes are called street walkers so yeah, I guess it is street wear

Flaunt it for the Chads.

Lot of niggers in Japan these days....

#thanksjews

I still wear clothes from 2012

Classic men's style is not dead by any means, but you'll only see fancy urbanites wearing those clothes.

I still wear clothes from 2012
Brutal. I buy new clothes every 6 months or so. But not too many. I actually dress like a bum outside work tbh because as a manlet all clothes look retarded on me tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Classic men's style is not dead by any means, but you'll only see fancy urbanites wearing those clothes.
Very very few people outside work wear that shit

WOMEN SHOULD BE COVERED UP IN BURKAS IRL, AND IN THONGS AND PASTIES IN VIDEO GAMES, yet its the opposite in reality

the 1600s was when fashion peaked