Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Modern Entertainers and Activists

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
The internet has provided many outlets for armchair activists, basically people who don’t practice what they preach. I find this easy to see in the right, you have so many activists telling you big tech is bad and shit but they’re sitting there on YouTube with their 2 million subs. If you really think big tech is bad why don’t you use your influence to convince your following to move on to alt tech? Jewtube will delete you on a good day and keep it moving.

“But they deleted a tweet I made and lied!” And you think they care if you make a YouTube video about it? They don’t care, censorship has been like this for years now.

The problem with these entertainers is they want to play the Victim Games instead of making real moves for the people who really care. Foidism is partly to blame for this but it’s still a feminine and weak move to pull. “Oh guys look at how evil big tech is and what they DID TO MEEE”, yeah, we know, you don’t need to make a 9900th YouTube video on it.

As someone else said on here, it doesn’t take much to change the status quo, voting extremist candidates is a good example, using alternative sources or no media at all, and supporting your cause through donations or attention

ye

Last edited:
Time to AlexJonesmaxx I see

It hasn't been going on for just months, but for years.

It’s just getting to the point where it’s so obvious most people can see it

are child predators in a court room telling the truth?