Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern devs can't even make leaves animation right

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

864p and 40fps :feelskek:

Probably the first time I’ve seen that thing struggle this much with a shiny new AAA slop right out of the box. I can’t wait to see normies cope their way out of this one. I wonder what tactics they’ll be using this time around. :feelskek:

Reminds me of the time when the first Evil Within game came out half assed with the frames plummeting down before your eyes and the copers in Digital Foundry’s comment section said some shit like: “guys, the game comes with le black bars/letterboxes, it’s obviously intentional because this is closer to a 24fps cinematic experience that horror movies opt for; the human eye can’t see more than 30 frames per second, anyways! :feels:

It sounded like a troll comment, like somebody parodying a hardcore fanboy, but it all came crashing down the moment I realized he wasn’t even being sarcastic. :feelsrope:

Probably the first time I’ve seen that thing struggle this much with a shiny new AAA slop right out of the box.
Wukong ran even worse even in perf mode it only achieved 30fps, 60fps was a fake shit with awful unplayable input lag that even console fags complained about and it's because they used frame gen :feelshaha:
Reminds me of the time when the first Evil Within game came out half assed with the frames plummeting down before your eyes and the copers in Digital Foundry’s comment section said some shit like: “guys, the game comes with le black bars/letterboxes, it’s obviously intentional because this is closer to a 24fps cinematic experience that horror movies opt for; the human eye can’t see more than 30 frames per second, anyways! :feels:
Even to this day that game runs like ass, i haven't tried it on my new cpu but i bet it's not that much better. And 2nd game had even worse optimization. It's a miracle that their last two games had a decent (Ghostwire) or even great optimizations (Hi-Fi Rush).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Runt171
  • Exhunter45
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back