Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious modern dating culture literally came from homosexuals

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Modern dating culture is about admiring other men, like Chad. when you think of Chad, you think of some roided up 6ft+ tall manwhore who has the latest phone model, expensive cars, expensive items, watching (((sportsball))), who likes to travel to exotic locations, who consumes the latest trendy pop music, trendy fashion, latest trendy cultural zeitgeist, who goes to clubs and bars, drinks alcohol, has degenerate tattoos and fucks as many whores as possible.

The feminists used homosexuals as allies to push the sexual revolution, importing homosexual dating culture to society and the boomers were too stupid and selfish to fight back against it because the boomers enjoyed hooking up with different women , racking up high partner counts and being promiscuous while destroying monogamy in the process.

Tell me, this dating culture of hooking up with as many partners as possible and trying to fuck like rabbits, where did it come from? It came from homosexuals obviously because homosexuals have high partner counts and higher rates of STIs, just like modern dating where STIs rates are soaring and there's even the case of super gonorrhea.

Also did you know that clubbing and going to bars was originally a homosexual activity? Before modern dating where you have to go to bars, hold frame, be confident and all that PUA bs, it was a homosexual hook up spot. Usually you find a partner through networking from friends and family, not through this homosexual scene such as going to clubs and bars.

Boomers think watching sportsball, drinking beer, owning the biggest pickup truck, and worshipping like pop culture characters like The Punisher and 80s roided up action stars like Stallone and Schwarzenegger makes them masculine made by (((hollywood))). These brainwashed boomers call you "gay" and a "faggot" if you don't enjoy this faux masculinity. They think that this consoomer bugmen type of masculinity (which is promoted by corporations) is masculine because of "toxic masculinity". Toxic masculinity is a red herring by feminists and leftists. I'm not saying that leftists and feminists arent' trying to subvert masculinity, but there is a lot of confusion between the boomers and leftists/feminists think what masculinity is. The boomers are useful idiots while these leftists and feminists, infiltrating every single institution have created this artificial, postmodern haphazard view of what masculinity is. it started with SJWism in the 1960s in these universities such as the berkley protests. Then it was destroying the monogamy and family unit by pushing feminism and homosexuality.

The boomers have pushed the homosexual agenda more than the LGBTQRSTUVXYZ could ever dream of.
The tradcucks and cuckservatives are no better. They like to pride themselves for being masculine while the left is a bunch of "soyboys" and "betas" but both are two sides of the same coin because they don't want to restore monogamy.
Then through this cycle of abuse, the boomers raised millennials and gen x to be just as cucked as them. These gen x and millennials would then grow up create the scam that PUA and fuck the dating scene even more like RSD tyler, Neil Strauss etc. If you worship "chad", you're a homosexual. Chad represents everything what is wrong with modern dating and society.

Last edited:
The first dating apps were made for homosexuals.

The first dating apps were made for homosexuals.
this too, you used to find a partner through networking by extended families but extended families have been destroyed by boomers who kick their kid out the moment they turn 18. Americans think living with your parents is bad you got to "hussle" and be in the rat race even though wages are going down and most low skilled jobs or either going to be automated or taken by immigrants.

Hispanics still follow this tradition of networking through extended families

Last edited:
Very easy-to-get hookup culture and casual sex was a sodomite thing NGL
We used to have gentlemen's clubs before sodomites ruined it. Sad! Chads.co is actually the last gentlemen's club and fraternity.

Watch the process. I'm almost sure somewhat around 10-20 years of society in current form and we'll be back on the track to restore monogamy and fighting degeneracy. ISLAM in Europe is taking over as well.... Really watching this process is one of not so many reasons keeping me alive.

Tinder is a copy of Grindr that should tell you everything you need to know jfl.

Should be stickied

Times have changed. The blackpill is that monogamy is a relatively recent phenomenon and human nature is just to mate with as many different people as possible.

With a lowering of death rates and child mortality, recreational sex was bound to make a comeback.

Times have changed. The blackpill is that monogamy is a relatively recent phenomenon and human nature is just to mate with as many different people as possible.

With a lowering of death rates and child mortality, recreational sex was bound to make a comeback.
this is the hard truth. thankfully population growth rate is falling hard and should be negative eventually on a positive note

52bv6s

Watch the process. I'm almost sure somewhat around 10-20 years of society in current form and we'll be back on the track to restore monogamy and fighting degeneracy. ISLAM in Europe is taking over as well.... Really watching this process is one of not so many reasons keeping me alive.
I don’t think so, society will keep increasing taxes and supporting degeneracy because woke.

I hope you are right greycel I hope you are right