Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel model foid gets lip ripped off by pit bull

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-

edit: I honestly feel bad for her tbh ngl

Last edited:
she still loves dogs.

the dogpill is absolute

Breed of peace
Pitbulls dindu nuffin! Saying they disproportionately commit more attacks is dogist

I am now convinced niggers and pitbulls are one in the same. Foids think they gud bois, get beaten and bloodied by them, and yet continue to fuck because they are violent masculine gud bois

NINTCHDBPICT000444480658

(Bitten off by an ex)

S.R.B-type femoid

I think she detected personality from the pitbull. The dog pill is real :blackpill:

I don't kiss dogs because it's disgusting, but I would rip my dog's head off if he hurt me.

She now knows how we feel, justice is served:panties:

I tend to have a negative opinion of pet ownership in general, especially ones that dont adopt. The whole idea that you have to breed some mentally deficient animal into existence, and subject it to eugenics so thoroughly that it's genetically programmed to love you and appease your ego, and act like your little fur-baby retard slave child that unwaveringly forgives you for anything and treats you like a god, makes me uncomfortable.

But pitbull apologists are truly the absolute worst

too bad she can wear a face mask

Not a single iota of sympathy. She would never have fucked an incel and wouldn't even do it now. You can tell by her confident demeanor that she was coddled all her life.
unfortunately it didn't rip her entire face off.

so ...... was she trying to kiss it :feelswhat:

Oddly Satisfying
C00

Her substitute upper lip had me laughing. :feelskek:

Knowing mayowhores she probably tried to kiss it!!! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelspuke: