Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MOCKING WOMEN'S APPEARANCES ON TWITER IS BASED. DO THIS TO TRIGGER WOMEN.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
So whenever, you come across a foid who says something stupid, instead, of wasting time arguing with facts, click on their profile, if they have themselves, in their pfp, which foids usually, do insult them.

If Say if they have a big nose, tell them to get rhinoplasty, there's nothing women hate more then people mocking their apperances. And it would be revenge for you, if foids bullied you for your face and height in school. Here's an example of me doing this.
IMG 20240804 155817

Last edited:
I agree, but i don't use Twitter

@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@Sloth22

So whenever, you come across a foid who says something stupid, instead, of wasting time arguing with facts, click on their profile if they have themselves, in their pfp insult them. Say if they have a big nose, tell them to get rhinoplasty, there's nothing women hate more then people mocking their apperances. And it would be revenge for you, if foids bullied you for your face and height in school. Here's an example of me doing this.
View attachment 1214288
the sheboon will assume that you are white btw despite using Lebanon pfp

the sheboon will assume that you are white btw despite using Lebanon pfp
This video was about Kurdish immigrants in Japan. So doubt it. But yeah, sheboons are low IQ.

don't even want to interact with these women. they psychologically repulse me

@Da_Yunez
@MoggedByALoli
@wasted12years
@VersoffenerAssi

Why does she care? She does know that WNs consider her species as pests as well right?

Why does she care? She does know that WNs consider her species as pests as well right?
This was about Japan letting in Kurdish immigrants. Japanese are more racist towards blacks then any WN could be kek

This was about Japan letting in Kurdish immigrants. Japanese are more racist towards blacks then any WN could be kek
Yeah both races hate her kind, so why does she care about the nations of people that hate her?

Yeah both races hate her kind, so why does she care about the nations of people that hate her?
Bigger hatred of sandniggers I guess.

So whenever, you come across a foid who says something stupid, instead, of wasting time arguing with facts, click on their profile if they have themselves, in their pfp insult them. Say if they have a big nose, tell them to get rhinoplasty, there's nothing women hate more then people mocking their apperances. And it would be revenge for you, if foids bullied you for your face and height in school. Here's an example of me doing this.
View attachment 1214288
I’m going to join you nigga

Based brocel. I will start doing this aswell

Works like a charm

I followed you, btw I saw you claim arabs being white, are you rage baiting or being serious :lul: :lul:
Where? If it's twitter it's ragebait. If it's on your here, yes, many Arabs can pass as white or have light hair/eyes even if they look ethnic. But we have zero white DNA. Levantines, especially.

inb4 getting doxxed by white knights

That’s pretty funny bro. Doing some good work there

Keked at Kurdish women :feelskek:

Women use Twitter and other social media to be brutal to short men; they deserve any brutality they get in return.