Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Moaning is in no way sexy

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
Especially that high pitched young girl moaning, funny how people hate pedophilia, then women do shit like infantilize themselves and call grown ass men daddy as a form of sexual suggestion, hypocrites.

Otherwise If she’s moaning like an actual adult woman then okay she gets a pass.

I prefer whimpering

:yes: :yes: :yes:

That or the fast breathing
I want my future girlfriend to moan in discomfort after I finish feeding her an entire pizza and then force her to drink a 2 liter Coca-Cola :ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao:. She'll also be breathing heavy from it all! So sexy

I like hearing toilets moan. But 'dirty talk' drives me crazy even more, especially if they're talking about their 'slut-feet'.:feelsping:

I like hearing toilets moan. But 'dirty talk' drives me crazy even more, especially if they're talking about their 'slut-feet'.:feelsping:
I also find feet hot

I know, based fellow feetcel.:feelshehe:
Feet are hot. I remember my 6th grade English teacher wore high heels every day and it made me want her so bad

Feet are hot. I remember my 6th grade English teacher wore high heels every day and it made me want her so bad
Lucky, man. Mostly all my school teachers were old as shit!:feelsUnreal: and wore only flats. It wasn't a very sexually exciting experience for me, as a youngcel-feetcel.

Lucky, man. Mostly all my school teachers were old as shit!:feelsUnreal: and wore only flats. It wasn't a very sexually exciting experience for me, as a youngcel-feetcel.
How old are we talking here? The teacher I speak of was 40-45, but still hot as fuck

Ugh I can’t stand dirty talk

Then you have to put effort in or they will get turned off

How old are we talking here? The teacher I speak of was 40-45, but still hot as fuck
Oh, 40 to 45 foids can be definitely! coomfuel for us feetcels. Maybe I just exaggerated a little bit, because mostly my school-teachers were in their late-40s; but they dressed way too damn modest.:feelsbadman:

I want my future girlfriend to moan in discomfort after I finish feeding her an entire pizza and then force her to drink a 2 liter Coca-Cola :ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao:. She'll also be breathing heavy from it all! So sexy
A fellow freaky ass nigga :feelsYall:

Oh, 40 to 45 foids can be definitely! coomfuel for us feetcels. Maybe I just exaggerated a little bit, because mostly my school-teachers were in their late-40s; but they dressed way too damn modest.:feelsbadman:
I see. In all honestly the ones that dress modestly were probably good wives to their husbands since they were not sluts

A fellow freaky ass nigga :feelsYall:
I am probably one of the freakiest fetishcels here. Do you have any weird fetishes? You can DM me if you don't wanna share it here

Take it easy with the kink man.

Moist facial hairless

I want sex to be silent, I want to only hear the sound of our flesh slapping together.

I don’t care for moaning since it’s fake 90% of the time.

it's my reaction to your statement
Brutal when even other incels get offended by your fetish. I didn't ask for this fetish to be hardwired into my brain by nature. Even if I ascend, finding a gf that would let me do this would be almost impossible. Yet another brutal blackpill

I am probably one of the freakiest fetishcels here. Do you have any weird fetishes? You can DM me if you don't wanna share it here
Foot fetish and rape role-play are mine

Foot fetish and rape role-play are mine
Mild fetishes. I also have a foot fetish. A girl would actually do those fetishes for you if she liked you. No woman would ever give into my fetish most likely

Mild fetishes. I also have a foot fetish. A girl would actually do those fetishes for you if she liked you. No woman would ever give into my fetish most likely
Brutal

I know. Even if I ascend, I will remain incel in a way since my most powerful sexual fetish will never get fulfilled
Maybe you can get insanely lucky who knows?

Maybe you can get insanely lucky who knows?
Would take insane luck. I'd have to be very lucky to even find a woman who actually loves me when I'm already gonna be a 20 year old KHHV in like half a year. Women hate inexperienced adult men and get the ick. The chances she'd actually be into this niche fetish is probably 1/5000 or less. Best case would be if she loved me enough to tolerate it once a week or something.