Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Miyazaki makes STEMcel cry with his brutal criticism

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

Imagine spending hours studying STEM, working in the brutal Japanese corporate culture, developing something very hard and innovative and then when showing it to one of your idols he tells you it's garbage. I feel bad for him tbh he worked so far and got so far but in the end it didn't even matter ( :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: ). Also why does Miyazaki have to be so dramatic, it's just a CGI animation ffs kek.

that nigga is overrated, his shit puts me to sleep

that nigga is overrated, his shit puts me to sleep
I like some of the Ghibli movies but with some I agree they are boring. I was disappointed with Princess Mononoke, it felt very long and boring at certain parts despite the nice animation. I can't even remember the plot.

What a retarded criticism of what looks like a legitimately good base for character design and animation, they can go probably go and sell it to another movie/game company. Japanese wageslave culture is brutal as fuck, sub-125 IQ = over if not rich. :feelsohgod:

I like some of the Ghibli movies but with some I agree they are boring. I was disappointed with Princess Mononoke, it felt very long and boring at certain parts despite the nice animation. I can't even remember the plot.
I mean it looks nice, but if I wanted to see nice pictures, I'd go to an art museum

disagree with him here. if AI does the job better, then it is better. Only issue is the unemployment. But government can give free NEET bux out for it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

Imagine spending hours studying STEM, working in the brutal Japanese corporate culture, developing something very hard and innovative and then when showing it to one of your idols he tells you it's garbage. I feel bad for him tbh he worked so far and got so far but in the end it didn't even matter ( :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: ). Also why does Miyazaki have to be so dramatic, it's just a CGI animation ffs kek.

Holy shit that was brutal to see jfl