Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mixed Race People Slay In The UK.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40038
  • Start date
Deleted member 40038

Deleted member 40038

Somalicel
-
I am not mixed race I am a somali with sort of mongoloid eyes. Theres this 1 mixed race nigger in my class hes half white half black he has completely negroid face but lightskin. All the girls like him because he looks black with having sort of white skin. Theres a huge fetish in the UK for mixed race niggers almost every commercial shows 1. There aren't many blasians but those that are here I know of is a shitskin / negroid hybrid who sort of slays and wasians not really since they dont exist. I live in saburban london so it may be different in other areas.

a somali incel? how is that even possible? doesn't your culture arranged marriage max?

a somali incel? how is that even possible? doesn't your culture arranged marriage max?
i don't have any connections to anyone in my family because of my parents so even i wanted to i can't.

here aren't many blasians

Yes. I'm Blasian yet I don't think I would be able to live among the people in the UK. I inherited ASD genes from my Asian/African ancestors.

i don't have any connections to anyone in my family because of my parents so even i wanted to i can't.
just go to somalia bro :feelskek: you'll ascend. especially with your british accent you'll be a slayer

I am not mixed race I am a somali with sort of mongoloid eyes. Theres this 1 mixed race nigger in my class hes half white half black he has completely negroid face but lightskin. All the girls like him because he looks black with having sort of white skin. Theres a huge fetish in the UK for mixed race niggers almost every commercial shows 1. There aren't many blasians but those that are here I know of is a shitskin / negroid hybrid who sort of slays and wasians not really since they dont exist. I live in saburban london so it may be different in other areas.
If you are half Chinese and half Japanese in the UK, would that count as mixed race and would you slay?

If you are half Chinese and half Japanese in the UK, would that count as mixed race

No. You are of mixed ethnicity, yet your race would still be East Asian/Mongoloid.

just go to somalia bro :feelskek: you'll ascend. especially with your british accent you'll be a slayer
Go to the most dangerous African nation to ascend theory as a well off foreigner with no connections. :feelstastyman:
EAB38ECF 7016 4727 A5B3 EEEC3E9E0FF2

yeah white girls in England seem to love mix race guys

specifically white mixed with black

By the looks of it they slay every where. It was white women that voted Obama into office. Here in Europe I dont see any moxed black-white who cannot impregnate white women. All the mixed black-white are in a relationship.

By the looks of it they slay every where. It was white women that voted Obama into office. Here in Europe I dont see any moxed black-white who cannot impregnate white women. All the mixed black-white are in a relationship.
so true it gets me so pissed

Would white women vote a half Egyptian half Pakistani into office

I doubt somalis will hold one of their own hostage for money. It's usually white people they do that to. lol
They will theres a huge thing about clans and stuff. if your from an enemy clan people will kill you for that. I just barely know my clan and its some small unknown one.

in the uk blacks slay everyone so no surprise.i mean a lot of them are 6'4 and have good frames and even though their faces often aren't as good as white guys faces,they pay with their body.

but being black is still not as good as being white,so they are less lucky and you often see the uglier blacks dating honey boo bo tier white women.

in the uk blacks slay everyone so no surprise.i mean a lot of them are 6'4 and have good frames and even though their faces often aren't as good as white guys faces,they pay with their body.

but being black is still not as good as being white,so they are less lucky and you often see the uglier blacks dating honey boo bo tier white women.
true you still have to be Tyrone to get a mid-high tier white girl

so true it gets me so pissed
why does it get you pissed?

They probably have it easy because they know the native mentality very well because one of their parents are native so they know exactly what to say and how to say it. I think maybe thats how they do it.
I remember Obama would go on campaigns with his white Grandma and the white women and small white girls would cry when they saw him with her. So thats how they do it

Would use this info to go to the UK and slay white Anglo foids, but too bad I'm a manlet.

What I have noticed is mostly Black-White mixed people are born to Black fathers and White mothers whereas mostly Asian-White mixed people are born to White fathers and Asian mothers.

If your NT and atleast normie tier. Then yeah, Black's do alright here.

English girls are mudsharks common knowledge