Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mixed people are not black, you niggers better stop claiming us.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
We are not black. The one-drop rule is bullshit.

When we say that we are not black, we are not being self-hating or in denial of our racial situation. We are stating a fact.

You cannot be black when you have genes from other races that pure blacks don't have. As a mixed-race person you can't just accept one part of your heritage and then ignore or be in denial of all the others in you. If you are half-black and half-white then you belong to neither group because you have genes that each group don't have an are consider foreign. You are excluded from your parentage as a mixed person because you don't have a true ethnic identity and you are considered tainted by all group that make up who you are. We will never be accepted.

Blackness does not cancel out everything else about you because if a mixed-race person has children and pass on their genes, they're not just passing on their black genes they are also passing their white and other genes. If a mulatto has kids with a black person, the offspring will acquire 25% of the white genes coming from the mulatto parent.

Take a mulatto or a blasian and compare them to a native African from Nigeria. They are not going to look phenotypically the same. Sure, they are both going to share similar features because parts of their heritage are derived from them, but they are also going to have features that are seen as foreign that you can't find on someone who is 100% native sub-Saharan African. Many mulattos are going to have much lighter skin, higher likelihood of inheriting lighter colored eyes and hair, more Caucasian facial features, etc. Sure a mulatto is going to inherit many African phenotypes and features but that doesn't make them black if they also have features from other races.

Same if you compare a mulatto with a white European person. A mulatto is still going to be very different from a white person, but you can still see the resemblance and similarities there.

So why do you niggers want to claim us mulattoes as your own? Don't get me wrong I wish I could be 100% of any race and be accepted as a part of them. I would rather be a pure nigger than a mongrel, and care for the continuity of my own ethnicity rather than having identity issues. What benefit do you have in saying mulattoes are one of you? We acknowledge the black side of our heritage just like we acknowledge our white side and all other sides. But to call us black is still being in denial to who we truly are, and also calls into question what does it mean to be black?

There should be no debate over this: as the only people that should be considered black are people who are 100% (or very close to that) sub-Saharan African. There's a reason why whites do not consider mixed-race people as their own even if they have white blood because they know they have genes from other races and want to keep their own race as pure as possible. Blacks should also have that same mindset instead of wanting to breed outside their race if they want to preserve their heritage.

It seems like we only exist just for whites to use us for virtue signaling. Whites wanting to breed with blacks because of their selfishness and creating mutts like us to show how non-racist they are and wanting to embrace "African culture" and disregard their own race. And blacks want to use us because as we are closer to whites they want to claim our achievements and positions in society as their own, trying to use us for their cause and their own interests but then those black abandon us when they don't need us anymore.

Barack Obama is not black. Meghan Markle is not black. Jerry Rawlings is not black. The majority of Dominicans are not black. Brazilian pardos are not black. The Coloureds and Basters of southern Africa are not black. Most of Cape Verdeans are not black. Period, end of story.

We don't have to be allies to blacks and many of us are not allies or speak out on behalf of black and their causes. You worry about your problems while we worry of our own. Even many black mistreat and discriminate against us because us being mixed, just like how the blacks treat the Coloureds in South Africa.

And a message to self-hating niggers and coalburning whores. Race mixing destroys both cultures that are involved. If you have children with someone outside your race, you cannot consider that child black or of your own kind anymore, because you have tainted that child with foreign blood. If every black person keep breeding outside their race there isn't going to be a black race anymore, because part of their heritage is not native and it will come from somewhere else. Same with whites and other races who continue with this trend. And ultimately the victims of your selfishness and self-hatred are going to be us who are denied an ethnic identity. Never do this to your potential children or you won't have a future.

It is time for us to distance our identity from blacks and instead form our own voice and our own spaces.

Tl;dr: I am mixed, not black like what you niggers want to force me to believe. There is nothing wrong with calling myself mixed without claiming one side or the other.

I am not proud of being a product of miscegenation and colonialism, but it is who I am, how I came into the world to be and how I will leave this world.

@BummerDrummer @To koniec @Wizard32 @Snowstormhigh @Diocel @Algeriancel @0Energy0Happyness @Idlevillagercel @trying to ascend @tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel @AllanKing

Last edited:
are you like ethiopians?

are you like ethiopians?
I'm Dominican, but I am aware that some Ethiopian ethnic groups are a mix of Nilotics, Cushites and Semitics from Arabia, right?

Brutal Mutt Pill
:feelsjuice:

Edit

I really hate all you glow in the dark, good hair having halfies

Interesting.

I'm mixed with some human DNA, but am 90% Gorilla.

What does that make me?

20201202 192955

Obama really fucked things up for you.

When we say that we are not black, we are not being self-hating or in denial of our racial situation. We are stating a fact.

You cannot be black when you have genes from other races that pure blacks don't have.
cOPe

You cannot be black when you have genes from other races that pure blacks don't have. As a mixed-race person you can't just accept one part of your heritage and then ignore or be in denial of all the others in you. If you are half-black and half-white then you belong to neither group because you have genes that each group don't have an are consider foreign. You are excluded from your parentage as a mixed person because you don't have a true ethnic identity and you are considered tainted by all group that make up who you are. We will never be accepted.

Blackness does not cancel out everything else about you because if a mixed-race person has children and pass on their genes, they're not just passing on their black genes they are also passing their white and other genes. If a mulatto has kids with a black person, the offspring will acquire 25% of the white genes coming from the mulatto parent.

Take a mulatto or a blasian and compare them to a native African from Nigeria. They are not going to look phenotypically the same. Sure, they are both going to share similar features because parts of their heritage are derived from them, but they are also going to have features that are seen as foreign that you can't find on someone who is 100% native sub-Saharan African. Many mulattos are going to have much lighter skin, higher likelihood of inheriting lighter colored eyes and hair, more Caucasian facial features, etc. Sure a mulatto is going to inherit many African phenotypes and features but that doesn't make them black if they also have features from other races.

Same if you compare a mulatto with a white European person. A mulatto is still going to be very different from a white person, but you can still see the resemblance and similarities there.

So why do you niggers want to claim us mulattoes as your own? Don't get me wrong I wish I could be 100% of any race and be accepted as a part of them. I would rather be a pure nigger than a mongrel, and care for the continuity of my own ethnicity rather than having identity issues. What benefit do you have in saying mulattoes are one of you? We acknowledge the black side of our heritage just like we acknowledge our white side and all other sides. But to call us black is still being in denial to who we truly are, and also calls into question what does it mean to be black?

There should be no debate over this: as the only people that should be considered black are people who are 100% (or very close to that) sub-Saharan African. There's a reason why whites do not consider mixed-race people as their own even if they have white blood because they know they have genes from other races and want to keep their own race as pure as possible. Blacks should also have that same mindset instead of wanting to breed outside their race if they want to preserve their heritage.

It seems like we only exist just for whites to use us for virtue signaling. Whites wanting to breed with blacks because of their selfishness and creating mutts like us to show how non-racist they are and wanting to embrace "African culture" and disregard their own race. And blacks want to use us because as we are closer to whites they want to claim our achievements and positions in society as their own, trying to use us for their cause and their own interests but then those black abandon us when they don't need us anymore.

Barack Obama is not black. Meghan Markle is not black. Jerry Rawlings is not black. The majority of Dominicans are not black. Brazilian pardos are not black. The Coloureds and Basters of southern Africa are not black. Most of Cape Verdeans are not black. Period, end of story.

We don't have to be allies to blacks and many of us are not allies or speak out on behalf of black and their causes. You worry about your problems while we worry of our own. Even many black mistreat and discriminate against us because us being mixed, just like how the blacks treat the Coloureds in South Africa.

And a message to self-hating niggers and coalburning whores. Race mixing destroys both cultures that are involved. If you have children with someone outside your race, you cannot consider that child black or of your own kind anymore, because you have tainted that child with foreign blood. If every black person keep breeding outside their race there isn't going to be a black race anymore, because part of their heritage is not native and it will come from somewhere else. Same with whites and other races who continue with this trend. And ultimately the victims of your selfishness and self-hatred are going to be us who are denied an ethnic identity. Never do this to your potential children or you won't have a future.

It is time for us to distance our identity from blacks and instead form our own voice and our own spaces.

Tl;dr: I am mixed, not black like what you niggers want to force me to believe. There is nothing wrong with calling myself mixed without claiming one side or the other.

I am not proud of being a product of miscegenation and colonialism, but it is who I am, how I came into the world to be and how I will leave this world.

@BummerDrummer @To koniec @Wizard32 @Snowstormhigh @Diocel @Algeriancel @0Energy0Happyness @Idlevillagercel @trying to ascend @tehgymcel420 @ThoughtfulCel @AllanKing
Thanks for the tag but tbh I don't take you seriously enough to read that many words in one post

Thanks for the tag but tbh I don't take you seriously enough to read that many words in one post
I am being serious. These are my thoughts because I'm tired of niggers desperate to claim us as their own and I'm speaking out and trying to make a discussion.

I am being serious. These are my thoughts because I'm tired of niggers desperate to claim us as their own and I'm speaking out and trying to make a discussion.
Well I can't relate even tho I am myself mixed cuz the racial dynamics here in uruguay are very different than how things are over there in America. I basically have no racial identity and nobody gives a crap about me enough to claim me as part of their group or anything like that.

Well I can't relate even tho I am myself mixed cuz the racial dynamics here in uruguay are very different than how things are over there in America. I basically have no racial identity and nobody gives a crap about me enough to claim me as part of their group or anything like that.
I have no ethnic identity. But here's the problem, I wish I have which is why I cope by being racist out of envy. Fuck the gachupines with their mestizaje.

I have no ethnic identity. But here's the problem, I wish I have which is why I cope by being racist out of envy. Fuck the gachupines with their mestizaje.
Tbh. I will never forgive the Spaniards for being horny greedy assholes and fucking their slaves instead of exterminating all the natives like they were supposed to

Tbh. I will never forgive the Spaniards for being horny greedy assholes and fucking their slaves instead of exterminating all the natives like they were supposed to
I will never forgive them for bringing niggers to my island either.

brutal truth. mutts should never have existedm cursed planet, if a just God existed he would have made reproduction between races impossible.

brutal truth. mutts should never have existedm cursed planet, if a just God existed he would have made reproduction between races impossible.
It's over. No one should to breed with us.

miscegenation is disgusting, Everything about me is of a different race, part Caucasian, part native, part black, I look like a chimera

miscegenation is disgusting, Everything about me is of a different race, part Caucasian, part native, part black, I look like a chimera
I hate being Latino because of this.
FUCKIN WAYCIST WHI...Ahh it's one of us ethnic brothers :soy::soy::soy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Your thoughts on the thread discussion above?

And FYI you guys are white. At least Poles are pure Slavs with a history, identity and a very old cultural continuity within Poland.

I hate being Latino because of this.

Your thoughts on the thread discussion above?

And FYI you guys are white. At least Poles are pure Slavs with a history, identity and a very old cultural continuity within Poland.
i'm just maked satire when @ThoughtfulCel hates wypipo when blacks face same racism from ethnics here

i'm just maked satire when @ThoughtfulCel hates wypipo when blacks face same racism from ethnics here
Yeah, I've noticed.

I do agree that whites get too much hate, but I can also agree that some whites do sometimes do some weird shit ngl.

Yeah, I've noticed.

I do agree that whites get too much hate, but I can also agree that some whites do sometimes do some weird shit ngl.
i dislike when @IncelCream brags about fucking asian, black, ethnic girls when being bit hypocrite just like most guys when it comes to race mixing promoting sexual relationships of their men and calling it cucked when their women date out, and sometimes @BummerDrummer, but generally i dislike some attuidites of guys like @ThoughtfulCel or @gymletethnicel, he even called me polish bitch and poles never did harm to arabs ( actually arabs sell slavic slaves knows as saqaliba )

generally whites don't fight back and they are generally disliked cause they... don't fight back

i dislike when @IncelCream brags about fucking asian, black, ethnic girls when being bit hypocrite just like most guys when it comes to race mixing promoting sexual relationships of their men and calling it cucked when their women date out, and sometimes @BummerDrummer, but generally i dislike some attuidites of guys like @ThoughtfulCel or @gymletethnicel, he even called me polish bitch and poles never did harm to arabs ( actually arabs sell slavic slaves knows as saqaliba )

generally whites don't fight back and they are generally disliked cause they... don't fight back
I'm fine if some guys find races of other foids attractive, however I still see it as cucked if they fetishized having their women wanting to fuck guys of other races.

I'm still in the opinion that people should stick to their own race if they plan to marry and want children. Some of these guys just want to fuck, tbh. And some whites do fight back to protect their heritage. Blacks not so much because many of them are self-hating and refuse to date their own women. And also because they don't care about their own racial purity that much when it come to who they consider as their own.

Op

In UK we don't consider biracial or mixed black

We have a separate category for them

This is the main reason most biracial women marry/date out, they don't see themselves as black

Neither does mixed men either:feelsautistic:

Didn't read tbh. But sounds reasonable enough.

I just wish I didn't have to rely on other humans for survival. Billions of species out there. And i had to be a human. Imagine being a polar bear. Giving zero fuck about the world around you and just doing your thing. That's the real MVP. @ThoughtfulCel not gorcucks who live in groups just to protect a sheboon.

Look at this. Take the apelet pill. And most importantly jbw .

Images 2

Op

In UK we don't consider biracial or mixed black

We have a separate category for them

This is the main reason most biracial women marry/date out, they don't see themselves as black

Neither does mixed men either:feelsautistic:
Yeah, I know race is seen differently especially since Europe had a different history with blacks being immigrants over there as opposed blacks being brought here as slaves and mixed people being part of that too.

And yes, it should be that way.

Yeah, I know race is seen differently especially since Europe had a different history with blacks being immigrants over there as opposed blacks being brought here as slaves and mixed people being part of that too.

And yes, it should be that way.
Welcome to the white gang brotha:feelsthink:

Well, it's all you think about when this is who you are and how you are presented into the world and viewed by others.

Explain why you agree with some of the points I've made? And what would you disagree with me on?
I agree with all of your points,nice saying

This is all fault of race mixxing. It's evil and should never be done.

Wouldn't this mean that like 99% of the blacks in America aren't black, since they are technically mixed?

Wouldn't this mean that like 99% of the blacks in America aren't black, since they are technically mixed?
I still see them as black if they do have distant white ancestors from slavery as long as they're still mostly black (like if they're 80%+ African). Then yeah, they're black.

But that is a different circumstance than more recent mixing, such as if a person has one black and one white parent, or has a single black grandparent or great-grandparent. IMO, it doesn't make sense to call someone black even if they're 50/50, let alone having 25% or less African ancestry.

Why is that person's blackness more important if that's not even the majority of his ethnic makeup? I know that black genes are dominant, but at that point they have enough white in them that it's ridiculous to claim them as black just because of how they look.

It doesn’t matter what you think people will still see you as a black person regardless

It doesn’t matter what you think people will still see you as a black person regardless
I am not the first thing you think about what a black person looks like if you saw my face.

because black genes are dominant, so because mixed people usually look more phenotypically black, then that makes them grounds to be 'claimed.' of course living in white established and white majority countries, white people are the normal, and anything not mostly white are an abnormality and grouped with whatever else they are.

mixedcels rise up :feelsjuice:

because black genes are dominant, so because mixed people usually look more phenotypically black, then that makes them grounds to be 'claimed.' of course living in white established and white majority countries, white people are the normal, and anything not mostly white are an abnormality and grouped with whatever else they are.

mixedcels rise up :feelsjuice:
Yeah, but they still don't look like a black person if they are 50% or less.

Would you call a quadroon or octoroon black? Take even a mulatto who's half-and-half to Nigeria and compare the average African there with the mulatto. They will not look the same, the mixed race person will stand out in a crowd full of pure blacks.

Yeah, but they still don't look like a black person if they are 50% or less.
i'd say they resemble black people more than they do white people 9 times out of 10. look at obama, most people rightfully assume he's black since he just looks like a lightskin black, but he's 50/50. if i had a kid with a black woman--despite having completely straight extremely light blonde hair, the kid would have black curly hair. would you say their hair resembles the black mother or me in that situation? of course there are a million other things, but black genes ARE more dominant.

Would you call a quadroon or octoroon black? Take even a mulatto who's half-and-half to Nigeria and compare the average African there with the mulatto. They will not look the same, the mixed race person will stand out in a crowd full of pure blacks.
no. i'm an octoroon and my dad a quadroon, and i've even had bummer drummer say he'd consider me white :feelshaha: the same nigga who considers italians non-whites. but of course a mixed person doesn't look exactly like either, though they most definitely favor their black side in terms of looks majority of the time, even if not by much.

i'd say they resemble black people more than they do white people 9 times out of 10. look at obama, most people rightfully assume he's black since he just looks like a lightskin black, but he's 50/50. if i had a kid with a black woman--despite having completely straight extremely light blonde hair, the kid would have black curly hair. would you say their hair resembles the black mother or me in that situation? of course there are a million other things, but black genes ARE more dominant.
Doesn't change the fact that they have significant number of non-black genes in them that they are going to pass on to the next generation. Even with textured hair, you still notice that mulattoes have looser curls, lighter skin and some Caucasian features.

Obama to me still looks mixed and unlike a pure nigger.
no. i'm an octoroon and my dad a quadroon, and i've even had bummer drummer say he'd consider me white :feelshaha: the same nigga who considers italians non-whites. but of course a mixed person doesn't look exactly like either, though they most definitely favor their black side in terms of looks majority of the time, even if not by much.

Brutal Mutt Pill

Edit

I really hate all you glow in the dark, good hair having halfies
Nah, I don't mog anyone. I got curly hair that grows out and dark brown eyes. Pure blacks mog me and they can BBCmaxx unlike us (we're not white enough to JBWmaxx either).