Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mistaken for a child again

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Disabled mom has these guys from hospital bringing her hospital bed since she needs one. They are in her room setting it up and i go in to make sure the router and wifi don't get unplugged.

Guy says something along the lines of "oh you don't want it to be unplugged cause you play videogames?"

him and the other guy laugh it off.

"So why aren't you in school? Middle school is really important in helping you later in life" he says.

"I'm 21" i answer.

"21 what?" he says

"21 years old. I haven't gone to school in years" i reply

him and the other guy look at each other in state of schock. Legit can't believe i am an adult who can legally drink. They both go quiet and just continue working on the bed.

Feelsbadman, getting made fun of in my own fucking house (well my mom's house but you get what i mean)

i would've gone lowinhib and tell em to fuck off

Go back and pay them anothER visit
IN YOUR HOUSE? And you didn't kill at least one of them?

should have called them slurs, anything to make them feel as bad as you did at that moment

Brutal. Can't even have a break at your own fucking house :feelscry:

i would've gone lowinhib and tell em to fuck off

Go back and pay them anothER visit
IN YOUR HOUSE? And you didn't kill at least one of them?

should have called them slurs, anything to make them feel as bad as you did at that moment
If i had acted up than the situation would have only become worse. My mom is retard boomer who would have sided with them anyway. And apologized to them about me if i did something.
I wanted to tell them to shut the fuck up. Or atleast ask them how old they thought i was first before telling them

If i had acted up than the situation would have only become worse. My mom is retard boomer who would have sided with them anyway. And apologized to them about me if i did something.
I wanted to tell them to shut the fuck up. Or atleast ask them how old they thought i was first before telling them
Tell 'em you're 8 & they look like peados.

I'd look like a child aswell, if I wasn't balding:feelsbadman:

Neurotypicals are bully assholes so get into the mindset of telling them utter bullshit & playing on it as telling the truth that defies their expectations will be met with no fucks given or more scorn.

Never be on the backfoot defending yourself, change the subject & lowkey insult them somehow. It's the way ppl operate in regards to winning by attacking your weakness like ugliness, virgin shaming etc, the left also adopt this screamo broken record one word ism/ist shame tactic.

Last edited:
Everytime I buy ciggies I get snide comments about looking like I'm 16 or something (usually from females)