Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Missing out on teen romance is unforgivable

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
That is the root of most our confidence problems, if you didn't receive love in your teens you are fucked. It was the best kind of love, the girls were best looking and high chance that they were virgin, you also had the most libido and could make the most out of sex.

It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

If you are in this website because you missed out on “””teen romance””” do the following

A2FBBD3B F8B8 4D66 B530 403B08E17D21

F**k it, I know I failed miserably on being happy as a teenager and young adult, but I refuse to die without trying actively to ascend.
At least we didn't sell our soul to Satan when we were young by mindlessly joining the fornication dance that is promoted by ultra liberal libertarian "modern" society.
We are more pure.

How would you know what teen romance feels like? Its probably shit. Betabux romance is superior.

I don't care about teen love since I never had a proper puberty. What hurts the most is missing love in your 20s when you are at your prime

I am approaching 30 and I came to the realization a long time ago that I want an 18-25 regardless of how old I get. I WILL stay single rather than be a 40 year old dating another 40 year old. F*** that s*** . Once you've had that teen necter there's no going back unless your iq is so low you cannot appreciate it to begin with.

Pure as not corrupted by the degeneracy of mindless fornication the modern feminist liberal libertarian society is trying to promote.
This can break a man's soul very well.
Incels are broken too but not this way.
We didn't "sell our soul", regardless of this being imposed to us rather than a conscious decision.
If you think I'm coping, I can develop my reasonning and explain further why I'm actually not.

Yea never did get a girl in high school, but your boi will for sure try and ascend!

If anyone makes another repost post about missing out on teenage romance they’ll be missing out on a few teeth tbh.
B9328E0A C81D 4F5A A180 1AF15A8882F2

the more time that goes on, the shittier the prize, the lower the motivation.