Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting missed opportunities

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I know many will say cope and a lot of things, may only brocels who approachmaxxed may relate to this, but I wanted to share what happened today.

Went downtown of my city to get some things done with my bank account and decided to eat something, meet a friend and spend some time doing nothing and relaxing in a big square nearby with a lot of nature. Then I saw this girl: petite, slim, with black short hair and pale skin sitting by next to me. She was wearing a hoodie and had a backpack, probably a college student just like me. At first she was reading a book and then started smoking some cigarettes.

f8f4fda91203b964a41f94cd1599239a.jpg

My friend instantly knowing that she was "my type" started to try motivating me to make an approach, and ngl I felt charmed and really felt like doing it but... man I was not feeling good at all. I check up my phone and all I could see was my receded hairline and my subhuman curly "hair", my fish eyes weren't helping either. I'm usually fine with rejections, but suddently I felt afraid of it.

In my friend's normie eyes maybe I stood a chance, but I just knew, being blackpilled, that a girl like her wouldn't give me the time of the day. And trust me, I have approached enough girls to know that.

I walked around multiple times trying to decide what to do, she even gave a few glances at us, although tbf I can only imagine she was confused by what those guys were doing that, and if anything she may liked my normie friend.

When I finally decided to do something she got up and went away, I tried to catch her but I felt too embarassed to do so. Actually now that I'm thinking about it she probably realised I was going to approach her at any moment and leaved before I could do that.

And I know, here we cope but approachmaxxed cels will relate to me, even when you have no chance, there's nothing worse than go back home with that small doubt, that you may have had even 1% but you shied away and will never know for a fact if it was over or not. Regret is probably the thing I'm most afraid of in live.

Man, I just can't get over this shit, why I didn't do nothing? Feel like shit now with my coping brain telling me I may have had a chance. I wish I was good looking :cryfeels::feelsrope:

norwoodrage.gif

Last edited:
What do you even think would have happened if you had approached? If you're as ugly as you describe she wouldn't have given you the time of day. You'd have just freaked her out

yeah i know the feel.sometimes when i go out,i am stared at by some women and after i get home i start imagining what could have happened if i had approached them.i know i am ugly as shit,but my brain tries to cope in a million ways.

What do you even think would have happened if you had approached? If you're as ugly as you describe she wouldn't have given you the time of day. You'd have just freaked her out
idk man I'm ugly but not extremely ugly, you know what I am saying? Unappealing. Usually I get fake numbers and/or when I do get real ones they just ghost me eventually. They just give the numbers out of pity. I'm not the kind of ugly guy who get's ostracized, more like ignored and seen as a non sexual being for the most part.

I check up my phone and all I could see was my receded hairline and my subhuman curly "hair", my fish eyes weren't helping either

But are you recessed?

I get it man, but trust me, cold approach is the most chad only way to hook up there is you stood no chance

idk man I'm ugly but not extremely ugly, you know what I am saying? Unappealing. Usually I get fake numbers and/or when I do get real ones they just ghost me eventually. They just give the numbers out of pity. I'm not the kind of ugly guy who get's ostracized, more like ignored and seen as a non sexual being for the most part.
Imagine having hope with a receeding Hairline. Its over boyo
But are you recessed?
He has fish eyes so minimum recessed maxilla and orbitals AND balding. Giga over

But are you recessed?
yeah, not as much to the point I can't pretend to not be balding, but since my forehead just looks enormous enough to destroy the harmony of my facial thirds

ngl massive truecel trait to overanalyze social situations and as a result fuck up ur chances even more

Cold approaches rarely work, even for Chads. They are PUA bullshit. You doubted because your wise inner part knew this. Plus you have experience.

Regret is for those that have a chance. Let's be honest: was she below your looksmatch? If the answer is no... You can be free yourself form worries: 1% is being very generous. I'm not trying to bring you down, man, but you know it's true. More now considering cold approaches are more demonized than ever because of feminism.
Yeah, she was not below me at all tbh, she was decent looking. I remember even telling this friend of mine that she's was better looking than I and so I had no chance. Yet, my brain is always high on copium and keeps craving for this <1% chance.

Ok let's say you're not ugly. What do you think would have happened? What would you have said to her? I just don't see how cold approaching a foid could be a good idea in 2020

Tbh, I have some missed opportunities too because I was too socially retarded to act on it.

The bright side of this episode in your life is that you have avoided getting into potential trouble :yes: It could have been worse. Cheer up a lil bit, bro.
thanks boyo, I'll try doing something to forget about what happened, maybe exercising idk.

You're either recessed or not. You cannot be "a little" recessed.
you can judge my hairline in this pic I took a little while ago. It got a little bit worse since however... Before and after:

Hair2
Hair1

Ok let's say you're not ugly. What do you think would have happened? What would you have said to her? I just don't see how cold approaching a foid could be a good idea in 2020
Probably just say I'd like to meet her and ask her number or sth

I hate that feeling of being too nervous to approach. Makes me feel so fucking pathetic

If you have to try , It's over

you can judge my hairline in this pic I took a little while ago. It got a little bit worse since however... Before and after:

Oh no I mean like, is your FACE (jaw or maxilla) recessed?

I get it man, but trust me, cold approach is the most chad only way to hook up there is you stood no chance
Exactly. Foid will otherwise feel either disgusted or scared and straight up leave(or cut it short). Only Chad has the power to do cold approaches.

oh okay nvm my autistic manners :feelstastyman:

nah my jaw and maxilla are fine, my chin is slightly recessed though
Lucky nigga I hate my recessed jaw very much it makes me look like a literal retard from the side angle

Lucky nigga I hate my recessed jaw very much it makes me look like a literal retard from the side angle
sorry to hear that bro, if you live in the US or UK tho then it'd be easier to get surgery

sorry to hear that bro, if you live in the US or UK tho then it'd be easier to get surgery
Man, im broke as shit, I cant afford surgery lol. Maybe if I ever figured out how to moneymaxx

Take it as a lesson to always try when your brain tells you to. At least take comfort in knowing you probably weren't going to go anywhere with her

Are you planning to get surgery?

By the time I can it’s too late, and surgery will only make me normal and not a Chad, with that money I could just build my homestead.

She's your type?

Unfortunately, only Chad is her type.

Tell your "friend" to STFU!

Or... Drag him over to the girl, and ask her, "My friend here thinks i should ask you out, would you tell please set him straight?"

She'll probably lie about being "already taken" or some shit....

It will hurt, but not as much as you think.

She's your type?

Unfortunately, only Chad is her type.

Tell your "friend" to STFU!

Or... Drag him over to the girl, and ask her, "My friend here thinks i should ask you out, would you tell please set him straight?"

She'll probably lie about being "already taken" or some shit....

It will hurt, but not as much as you think.
I unironically should have done that, pretty clever senpai :feelswhere: