Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Miss Universe 2019

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
2nd place goes to Gigastacey :feelskek:
Wonder how mad and salty she was, i can imagine her bitching about it to her secretly envious and relieved(that she didn't win) becky frens in valley girl accent
'like omg I can't believe i got like 2nd place to that erm colored bitch?'
Lifefuel. Like transgenders destroying females in sports. I bet now they doesn't talk about discrimination, feminism and bullshit :feelskek:

Lifefuel. Like transgenders destroying females in sports. I bet now they doesn't talk about discrimination, feminism and bullshit :feelskek:
cope.

the exposure she gets from coming in 2nd place is worth more than 30 years of wageslaving by the average incel

She's average
Can someone tell me why we need to spend so much time and resources trying to determine which hole is the best looking? WHat economic benefit arises from such? The Miss Universe pageant is worth over US$100 Million - that money can be best spent else where(cancer research, autism research, interactive lifelike pleasure robotics e.t.c) instead of stroking foids vanity by means of a frivolous over the top useless competition.
No fucking way, 100m? You're right that's sped

There are much better looking foids in any random college class.

I was expecting a tranny to win it

You may not like, but...

Can someone tell me why we need to spend so much time and resources trying to determine which hole is the best looking?

Nowadays we have to pretend that women aren't objects, and also that they don't want to be treated like objects (by Chad). So pageants like this, which are a relic of bygone times, have changed to reflect soyciety's current state of delusion.

she could pass as a man if she had a larger frame

Is there a Mister Universe?
I bet he is a gigachad and not an incel.
Fucking pro woman CLOWN WORLD!

A lot of local girls are prettier than her.

Looks like Grace Jones
Gracejones

She looks like she would be good at climbing trees
Genetic fitness mogs white stacies

They should have a foid from an Arab country win it

i like black foids but i still see that as a fucking 4 jfl

That's a black guy

She looks like she would be good at climbing trees
Genetic fitness mogs white stacies
Based and TarzanPilled
African foids are high T and super athletic
Isnt Mr. Universe a bodybuilding competition?
Nowadays we have to pretend that women aren't objects, and also that they don't want to be treated like objects (by Chad). So pageants like this, which are a relic of bygone times, have changed to reflect soyciety's current state of delusion.
But foids are objects!

Last edited:
View attachment 175911
Disclaimer : This is not cunt worship - its just a critique of the meme Miss Universe competition and its role in advancing Ideological Subversion

My based and blackpilled brothers - is this the pinnacle of foid evolution ? Is this the super ultra giga 10/10 Stacy that mogs all 10/10 stacies worldwide?
Yes. Yes it is.
she looks like a skinny Mr T
I pity the fool who said that this is a lie o 3922347
Clown world
maxresdefault.jpg

It's over

Second place:
PRpageanSpanish-800x420.jpg
How is she second place to a foid who shouldn't be in the top 50?
2nd place goes to Gigastacey :feelskek:
Wonder how mad and salty she was, i can imagine her bitching about it to her secretly envious and relieved(that she didn't win) becky frens in valley girl accent
'like omg I can't believe i got like 2nd place to that erm colored bitch?'
:feelskek::feelskek:

You know you would rather beta bux the first place winner than alpha fux the 2nd place winner!
This is what i keep saying. Its not the dark skin thats unattractive but the lack of feminine features. I would be happy with a dark feminine foid such as the ones he posted.
Yes Dancing Green Man...BTW I didn't forget that you're a volcel

Last edited: