Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Miss Universe 2019

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Miss universe gallery teaser

Disclaimer : This is not cunt worship - its just a critique of the meme Miss Universe competition and its role in advancing Ideological Subversion

My based and blackpilled brothers - is this the pinnacle of foid evolution ? Is this the super ultra giga 10/10 Stacy that mogs all 10/10 stacies worldwide? Is this the most aesthetic foid this planet has in 2019?. Or is this just a manifestation of just how clown world this world has become.

The cucked judges were probably virtue signaling by making this decision to award miss universe in such a manner. As this PATRIARCHY turned into cucked Matriarchy planet gets more and more degenerate- i bet that in our lifetimes we will see a non biological female winning(or more accurately being awarded) the Miss Universe title. Its over for traditionalist values and general morality.

• Misplaced priorities and wasted Resources
Can someone tell me why we need to spend so much time and resources trying to determine which hole is the best looking? WHat economic benefit arises from such? The Miss Universe pageant is worth over US$100 Million - that money can be best spent else where(cancer research, autism research, interactive lifelike pleasure robotics e.t.c) instead of stroking foids vanity by means of a frivolous over the top useless competition.

Did that female win or something?

she looks like a skinny Mr T

The current system is interested in wasting as many resources as possible. For that reason, the priorities are intentionally misplaced and shitty-worthless Shows like that are the means to achieve WASTE.

In other words, waste is not a byproduct it is the goal of the system.

Clown world
maxresdefault.jpg

It's over

Second place:
PRpageanSpanish-800x420.jpg

Last edited:
The current system is interested in wasting as many resources as possible. For that reason, the priorities are intentionally misplaced and shitty-worthless Shows like that are the means to achieve WASTE.

Nietzsche IQ

Thats a profound assessment
Seeing that the plan is to bring about a depopulation agenda it therefore makes sense to waste as many resources as possible jfl

Beauty Pageant is basically shit.

Who fucking cares

Nietzsche IQ

Thats a profound assessment
Seeing that the plan is to bring about a depopulation agenda it therefore makes sense to waste as many resources as possible jfl
frankly speaking, I haven't read Nietzsche. Where had he talked about that or alluded to this?

2nd place goes to Gigastacey :feelskek:
Wonder how mad and salty she was, i can imagine her bitching about it to her secretly envious and relieved(that she didn't win) becky frens in valley girl accent
'like omg I can't believe i got like 2nd place to that erm colored bitch?'

SHE BLACK :feelswhat: :feelstrash:
:feelstrash:
Ded srs, I thought she was Asian. :feelstrash:
She South African
2nd place goes to Gigastacey :feelskek:
Wonder how mad and salty she was, i can imagine her bitching about it to her secretly envious and relieved(that she didn't win) becky frens in valley girl accent
'like omg I can't believe i got like 2nd place to that erm colored bitch?'
Serves her right - having GigaStacy being mogged is absolute lifefuel

Last edited:
Everything has become a joke.She gets mogged by your Avarage 4/10 white girl.

Her looksmatch is @Colvin76
Peak clown world tbh ngl

JFL I wouldn't even date her.

Beauty pageants are stupid and shouldn't exist at all. Why does anyone care?

The pinnacle of anti-intellectualism right here.

I think that in South Africa they have some sort of unoficcial rule that a white girl can't win these "miss" competitions even though white South African girls mog the black ones from Cape Town to Musina. They're simply anti-white racists.

Srs,she's disgusting.

Same,she looks repulsive.Even for a black foid.
The ((((elites)))) are trying to send a message that ugly is the new beautiful and tranny is the new female
Upside down world

There are millions of black foids who mog the shit out of her, wtf.

fb_img_1492465052938.jpg
791461052e4c4ccc7958496c9c8292ff.jpg
sudanese.jpg

I think that in South Africa they have some sort of unoficcial rule that a white girl can't win these "miss" competitions even though white South African girls mog the black ones from Cape Town to Musina. They're simply anti-white racists.
Yeah - they call it empowerment jfl
Her winning Mrs South Africa iz understandable - but winning on the global world stage?????
Come on
You can Pick a random teen foid from the streets of Venezuela or the Philippines and 100% of the time she will brutally mog this so called miss universe
There are millions of black foids who mog the shit out of her, wtf.

fb_img_1492465052938.jpg
791461052e4c4ccc7958496c9c8292ff.jpg
sudanese.jpg
Thats a brutal Blackpill (black pill as in the skin colour is black ) :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah - they call it empowerment jfl
Her winning Mrs South Africa iz understandable - but winning on the global world stage?????
Come on
You can Pick a random teen foid from the streets of Venezuela or the Philippines and 100% of the time she will brutally mog this so called miss universe

The winners of these "miss" contests are usually not particularly attractive anyway, white or not. I mean, at least not as attractive as you'd expect from a winner of a beauty contest.

Beauty pageants are stupid and shouldn't exist at all. Why does anyone care?

The pinnacle of anti-intellectualism right here.
Back in the good old days pageants were a way for incel tier judges to get to fuck some prime stacys in exchange for making them win the useless prize of being miss world or miss universe or whatever
The winners of these "miss" contests are usually not particularly attractive anyway, white or not. I mean, at least not as attractive as you'd expect from a winner of a beauty contest.
True
Most "winners" of these things can easily be mogged by 5/10 beckys who surgerymaxxxed to become stacies

The ((((elites)))) are trying to send a message that ugly is the new beautiful and tranny is the new female
Upside down world
Beauty standards are unchangeable.They can try all they want.It'll stay a disgusting parade of freaks.

Can someone tell me why we need to spend so much time and resources trying to determine which hole is the best looking?

But... but I thought it was about personality... Is there a contest for the ebst personality out there?

That is indeed true. They want to waste all the ressources of white men and men in general.

Thats a brutal Blackpill (black pill as in the skin colour is black ) :feelskek::feelskek:

This is what i keep saying. Its not the dark skin thats unattractive but the lack of feminine features. I would be happy with a dark feminine foid such as the ones he posted.

Just another case of virtue signalling she won because she is black

Everything has become a joke.She gets mogged by your Avarage 4/10 white girl.

Her looksmatch is @Colvin76
Lmao no thats a legit 2.5/10. I'm 3.5 to 4.5/10

would not
In the year 2046 a teen jb waifu of culture will Win Miss Universe
Lmao no thats a legit 2.5/10. I'm 3.5 to 4.5/10
If she had the exact same face but had male genitalia she would be a truecel posting here - but thanks to her having a pussy she automatically has infinite SMV
Just another case of virtue signalling she won because she is black
To be honest that is the only reason that hole won
This is what i keep saying. Its not the dark skin thats unattractive but the lack of feminine features. I would be happy with a dark feminine foid such as the ones he posted.
High IQ submission

Last edited:
If she had the exact same face but had male genitalia she would be a truecel posting here - but thanks to her having a pussy she automatically has infinite SMV
She's literally winning awards for being black and female

What an absolute farce. Just be black theory lol

I personally don't have a problem with black women, but she's just plain unattractive.

She's literally winning awards for being black and female
Female = tutorial mode
Black = special preferencial treatment
I personally don't have a problem with black women, but she's just plain unattractive.
There are more beautiful blacks out there tbh ngl
Gallery 1461261273 gettyimages 507244236

(Image is for strictly illustrative purposes. Its not foid fucking worship)

Last edited:
Not 10/10 but I would fuck
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Female = tutorial mode
Black = special preferencial treatment

There are more beautiful blacks out there tbh ngl View attachment 175941
(Image is for strictly illustrative purposes. Its not foid fucking worship)
The reason "blacks" like this are seen attractive is because they have white features. But yeh I get you, that miss universe looked like a starving African child from one of konis soldiers